Skip to content

Cundiff sucks dick

The Browns Board
77 33 2.8k
  • i dont understand how u can kick it out of the endzone from the opposite 35 on kickoffs but cant make it to the goalposts kicking a 55 yarder

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    i dont understand how u can kick it out of the endzone from the opposite 35 on kickoffs but cant make it to the goalposts kicking a 55 yarder

    The ball is on a tee on the kickoffs and is not on a FG attempt. It's really not that hard to understand.

  • I am all over this bandwagon. Fuckin' Cundiff

  • a tee shouldnt make that much of a difference. it props the ball up maybe 2 inches. i dont see how that can make u kick it 30 more yards

  • The tee plus a longer run up and there you have a big difference.

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    i dont understand how u can kick it out of the endzone from the opposite 35 on kickoffs but cant make it to the goalposts kicking a 55 yarder

    The ball is on a tee on the kickoffs and is not on a FG attempt. It's really not that hard to understand.

    Didn't we bring in some competition a few weeks back and Billy sent it packing? Or was that just our LS?

    @mark-o said:

    The ball is on a tee on the kickoffs and is not on a FG attempt. It's really not that hard to understand.

    Plus there's like that whole 11 step run up vs. 3 for a FG...

    EDIT: Oops... I see you mentioned that on page 2... nevermind.

  • If the Browns had drafted the best kicker in college football with a 6th or 7th round pick it'd be the best use of a late-round pick we've had in ages. I had argued in a mock draft they pick Cairo Santos, who is now the kicker for the Chiefs. He set the NCAA record for consecutive field goals made, has hit 88% of his attempts in the NFL (10% more than Cundiff), including 6 from 40 yards or more.

    He went undrafted. How hard can it be?

  • we brought in a couple during the off season and they didn't pan out. the trick kicker didn't impress i guess.

  • I hope the Browns actually draft a kicker worth a fuck.. Cundiff blows!

  • This is why you don't let a machine like PHil Dawson walk off your team. Oh well....where's that kickalicious fucker? What's he doing?

  • We can see now that the kicker is the least of our problems

  • This is why you don't let a machine like PHil Dawson walk off your team. Oh well....where's that kickalicious fucker? What's he doing?

    @clevfan4life said:

    This is why you don't let a machine like PHil Dawson walk off your team. Oh well....where's that kickalicious fucker? What's he doing?

    We will all always love Phil Dawson, but he wanted to go somewhere with a better chance to win. Lets be real though, having Mr. Automatic wouldn't have solved many of our woes since he left. He's gotten to kick game winners in the playoffs for SF.

    Kickalicious is doing nothing the best I know. I'm sure the Lions would rather have him back over Prater though.

  • George C said:

    We drafted a kid in the 6th round last year names Dustin Hopkins. He was MONEY until he got hurt in the second or third game. He had a monster leg. We signed Dan Carpenter off of waivers to fill in, and that guy simply wouldn't let Hopkins back on the field. Carpenter has been machine like. Anyway, Dustin Hopkins was waived this year, and is out there and I'm shocked that he hasn't been signed.

    I won't be shocked if Farmer has a look see with him this week.

    i was surprised to see carpenter kick as well as he did today considering he had a broke dick.

    i mean i could imagine the pain with a broke dick running down the side of your leg like mine and then having to kick the ball? imagine somebody sideswipes your dick?

    Damn G.

  • but billy's cuntlips are held in by his manly beefy thighs which squeeze that shit shut when he tightens his sphincter to kick. you can't kick and then have your vag blast your pants wide-open with a spray of ungodliness.

  • @kvoethe said:

    He needs CUT immediately

    and replace him with who?

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    and replace him with who?

    Must be somebody out there. Denver signed Connor Barth right before Sunday's game. McManus is available. Aren't there out of work kickers all over South America, Australia, Europe. They at least could have started looking when he missed weeks ago. Hell! They had plenty of time to find a kicker.

  • We can see now that the kicker is the least of our problems

    @kvoethe said:

    We can see now that the kicker is the least of our problems

    See I'd disagree with you there. Cunndiff had an easy FG to put us up 6 points. Football is easily the sport that caters the most to momentum. When the wiener (my nickname for him) misses that I'm sure Hoyer, already struggling mightily, thinks that even he put the team in position to score points it didn't pan out.

    Obviously the market for kickers isn't going to be incredible, but at this point I'd rather bring in the local high school kicker than Cundiff. I'm still baffled when you look at his career how he's managed to be in the league for so long.

  • I was never happy with the Cundiff signing. (Yeah, easy to say now and I wasn't vocal about it at the beginning either.) But it's true. Last week during the 60 yarder FG attempts, the commentators said Cundiff was 8 of 27 on 50+ FGs made...worst in the league. Even though this is just a long FG stat, it says a lot to me.

  • I was never happy with the Cundiff signing. (Yeah, easy to say now and I wasn't vocal about it at the beginning either.) But it's true. Last week during the 60 yarder FG attempts, the commentators said Cundiff was 8 of 27 on 50+ FGs made...worst in the league. Even though this is just a long FG stat, it says a lot to me.

    @tml1138 said:

    I was never happy with the Cundiff signing. (Yeah, easy to say now and I wasn't vocal about it at the beginning either.) But it's true. Last week during the 60 yarder FG attempts, the commentators said Cundiff was 8 of 27 on 50+ FGs made...worst in the league. Even though this is just a long FG stat, it says a lot to me.

    not just worst in the league, worst of all time in NFL history.

  • He swallows sperm

  • This is why you don't let a machine like PHil Dawson walk off your team. Oh well....where's that kickalicious fucker? What's he doing?

    @clevfan4life said:

    This is why you don't let a machine like PHil Dawson walk off your team. Oh well....where's that kickalicious fucker? What's he doing?

    He's not a Cleveland guy. He didn't want to be here anymore. He was a good player but he's gone.

    And for the guys who want to cut Billy immediately who do you sign? Are you under the impression there are better field goal kickers working at the Dollar General Store?

    If our red zone offense didn't suck so badly it wouldn't matter now would it?

    WSS

  • @kvoethe said:

    We can see now that the kicker is the least of our problems

    See I'd disagree with you there. Cunndiff had an easy FG to put us up 6 points. Football is easily the sport that caters the most to momentum. When the wiener (my nickname for him) misses that I'm sure Hoyer, already struggling mightily, thinks that even he put the team in position to score points it didn't pan out.

    Obviously the market for kickers isn't going to be incredible, but at this point I'd rather bring in the local high school kicker than Cundiff. I'm still baffled when you look at his career how he's managed to be in the league for so long.

    @jrb12711 said:

    See I'd disagree with you there. Cunndiff had an easy FG to put us up 6 points. Football is easily the sport that caters the most to momentum. When the wiener (my nickname for him) misses that I'm sure Hoyer, already struggling mightily, thinks that even he put the team in position to score points it didn't pan out.

    Obviously the market for kickers isn't going to be incredible, but at this point I'd rather bring in the local high school kicker than Cundiff. I'm still baffled when you look at his career how he's managed to be in the league for so long.

    When you get a Joe Haden interception in Bills territory, and go backwards, that is the momentum killer.

    I'm not a Cundiff fan either, but there is a ton more to worry about than him. He's hit 2 game winners this year, cut him some slack.