Gentlemen, we have irrefutable proof...
-
Can't wait to see what happens. Just what he did today already proved many people wrong.
...what he did today already proved many people wrong.
No matter what he did, 1/2 of you people arguing about it woulda been wrong....
Thats what its about with a lot of you....whos right.wrong....now well have t wade through a year of asswipes and their I told ya so bs....it will never end...
-
I loved hoyer and didn't want to give up on him over the past few weeks, but even I wanted to see johnny today. Despite what I am hearing the game was far from over when he came in, and he looked really good. Definitely Better than I expected. I can't see us going back to hoyer now, and although I don't have tons of faith in JF I want to see what he can do. Hopefully he can prove me wrong.
Also whichever moron is comparing him to tebow shut up, he is a diff qb than tebow in many ways, the only similarities are great college qbs who ran, oh and they are white.
-
ManzielSucks said:
On his only TD drive 3 of the D-Line starters were on the sideline, the second they came in fumble into the endzone. Glad the refs didn't know that the tuck rule was abolished.
Look dude, with a name like that it is pretty obvious reasonable people can't have a legit conversation with you. This isn't about fanboy crap....this is about doing what is best for the team. I don't know that Manziel is the answer. That is what I want to find out. We know what we have in Brian...a bottom tier starter.
Talk football or get out of town.
JMO
-
ManzielSucks said:
Need to draft a new QB next year, JF is not the answer. Sorry that your football talk doesn't include people that know Manziel won't be a good NFL starter.
I get that you don't support him, and I was behind Hoyer - but Manziel deserves a chance. After all, we did have a dead offense (-4 yards late into the 3rd quarter?) and he did get a long TD drive in ~4 minutes.
No need to hate on the kid yet - he is a brown, the only thing that frustrates me about Manziel this year is the crazy JF-fans around here who only come here to spew on our browns because Manziel isn't playing. (You're doing the reverse)
We haven't dropped back to back games all season. Is next week the week we do? I think not.
Whoever suits up next week, I want them to win.
-
ManzielSucks said:
Need to draft a new QB next year, JF is not the answer. Sorry that your football talk doesn't include people that know Manziel won't be a good NFL starter.
Sorry dude. You DON'T know that...I already said I don't know he will....ok? It's time to cut the crap. I have been a fan of the Browns since my first game in maybe 1954. That doesn't mean shit other than I am old enough to know I don't have all the fucking answers.
-
Manziel sucks, you're an asshole. Get the fuck out of here, NOW.
-
i was right not to fuck that bitch in '88 who later died of AIDS.
yippeee!!
-
ManzielSucks said:
Need to draft a new QB next year, JF is not the answer. Sorry that your football talk doesn't include people that know Manziel won't be a good NFL starter.
I get that you don't support him, and I was behind Hoyer - but Manziel deserves a chance. After all, we did have a dead offense (-4 yards late into the 3rd quarter?) and he did get a long TD drive in ~4 minutes.
No need to hate on the kid yet - he is a brown, the only thing that frustrates me about Manziel this year is the crazy JF-fans around here who only come here to spew on our browns because Manziel isn't playing. (You're doing the reverse)
We haven't dropped back to back games all season. Is next week the week we do? I think not.
Whoever suits up next week, I want them to win.
I get that you don't support him, and I was behind Hoyer - but Manziel deserves a chance. After all, we did have a dead offense (-4 yards late into the 3rd quarter?) and he did get a long TD drive in ~4 minutes.
Against a softened D, but whatever, the spark was there.
Was I the only one that flashed back to JM's pre-season drive that ended in a running TD???
Rams game I think...
-
ManzielSucks said:
No crap to cut you don't like it then just wait and see. I will be right.
You make it sound like being right on that account is more important than being wrong..
Just saying,.....you do root for this team, RIGHT?
-
JFF ain't the answer, his only part of the answer. The whole game sucked. JFF came in with a spark, but could the defense create a 3 n Out.. nope. What did we do when we got the ball, back, score? Nope. Then gave up another 3 points. We have a lot of issues besides QB. Our D has been great, than horribly porous. Same with the offense, it clicks, then it plays like it's the first preseason game. Folks, we have a lot of issues other than worrying about JFF.
-
too bad everyone can't be joe haden.
-
ManzielSucks said:
No crap to cut you don't like it then just wait and see. I will be right.
Mom wants you to go spend more time with grandma before she flies back home. She doesn't think being a trolling faggot is a good use of your time together.
-
Crisp passes, running ability and extending plays. Looked like the opposite of BH. We shall seeI wouldn't go that far. But it was certainly promising.
Crisp passes, running ability and extending plays. Looked like the opposite of BH. We shall see
I saw some promise in his short amount of time for sure. Lets be fair though, one of those crisp passes should have been an interception. I saw enough to think he earned a start unless there is something the staff knows that will quickly turn around Hoyers slide.
-
Faded said:
Hoyer is obviously struggling. If they don't give Manziel a shot next week, they probably shouldn't have used a number 22 pick on him...
So we've come to a conclusion this ^^ is Stockton? I see he's taking the condescending nice and innocent approach now.
-
Crisp passes, running ability and extending plays. Looked like the opposite of BH. We shall see
I saw some promise in his short amount of time for sure. Lets be fair though, one of those crisp passes should have been an interception. I saw enough to think he earned a start unless there is something the staff knows that will quickly turn around Hoyers slide.
I saw some promise in his short amount of time for sure. Lets be fair though, one of those crisp passes should have been an interception. I saw enough to think he earned a start unless there is something the staff knows that will quickly turn around Hoyers slide.
I think it should've been intercepted as well but it's also possible that he has enough arm strength to throw it past the coverage. I don't know anything for sure but it certainly looked like he had more zip on the ball than Hoyer.
-
I saw some promise in his short amount of time for sure. Lets be fair though, one of those crisp passes should have been an interception. I saw enough to think he earned a start unless there is something the staff knows that will quickly turn around Hoyers slide.
I think it should've been intercepted as well but it's also possible that he has enough arm strength to throw it past the coverage. I don't know anything for sure but it certainly looked like he had more zip on the ball than Hoyer.
I think it should've been intercepted as well but it's also possible that he has enough arm strength to throw it past the coverage. I don't know anything for sure but it certainly looked like he had more zip on the ball than Hoyer.
I agree. The velocity was impressive. With a full game it will be interesting to see if he has the accuracy for the deep ball. His arm strength has never been an issue with me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
