Skip to content

Gentlemen, we have irrefutable proof...

The Browns Board
59 31 3.3k
  • ManzielSucks said:

    Need to draft a new QB next year, JF is not the answer. Sorry that your football talk doesn't include people that know Manziel won't be a good NFL starter.

    Sorry dude. You DON'T know that...I already said I don't know he will....ok? It's time to cut the crap. I have been a fan of the Browns since my first game in maybe 1954. That doesn't mean shit other than I am old enough to know I don't have all the fucking answers.

  • Manziel sucks, you're an asshole. Get the fuck out of here, NOW.

  • ManzielSucks said:

    I will be right.

    Ahhhh......but no one cares

    And I will be right, too......😉

  • i was right not to fuck that bitch in '88 who later died of AIDS.

    yippeee!!

  • ManzielSucks said:

    Need to draft a new QB next year, JF is not the answer. Sorry that your football talk doesn't include people that know Manziel won't be a good NFL starter.

    I get that you don't support him, and I was behind Hoyer - but Manziel deserves a chance. After all, we did have a dead offense (-4 yards late into the 3rd quarter?) and he did get a long TD drive in ~4 minutes.

    No need to hate on the kid yet - he is a brown, the only thing that frustrates me about Manziel this year is the crazy JF-fans around here who only come here to spew on our browns because Manziel isn't playing. (You're doing the reverse)

    We haven't dropped back to back games all season. Is next week the week we do? I think not.

    Whoever suits up next week, I want them to win.

    @bbedward said:

    I get that you don't support him, and I was behind Hoyer - but Manziel deserves a chance. After all, we did have a dead offense (-4 yards late into the 3rd quarter?) and he did get a long TD drive in ~4 minutes.

    Against a softened D, but whatever, the spark was there.

    Was I the only one that flashed back to JM's pre-season drive that ended in a running TD???

    Rams game I think...

  • ManzielSucks said:

    No crap to cut you don't like it then just wait and see. I will be right.

    Even, if you happen to be right, no one will care...

  • ManzielSucks said:

    No crap to cut you don't like it then just wait and see. I will be right.

    You make it sound like being right on that account is more important than being wrong..

    Just saying,.....you do root for this team, RIGHT?

  • JFF ain't the answer, his only part of the answer. The whole game sucked. JFF came in with a spark, but could the defense create a 3 n Out.. nope. What did we do when we got the ball, back, score? Nope. Then gave up another 3 points. We have a lot of issues besides QB. Our D has been great, than horribly porous. Same with the offense, it clicks, then it plays like it's the first preseason game. Folks, we have a lot of issues other than worrying about JFF.

  • too bad everyone can't be joe haden.

  • Draft a quarterback next year just in case.

  • ManzielSucks said:

    No crap to cut you don't like it then just wait and see. I will be right.

    Mom wants you to go spend more time with grandma before she flies back home. She doesn't think being a trolling faggot is a good use of your time together.

  • @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    I wouldn't go that far. But it was certainly promising.

    Crisp passes, running ability and extending plays. Looked like the opposite of BH. We shall see

    @comeonman said:

    Crisp passes, running ability and extending plays. Looked like the opposite of BH. We shall see

    I saw some promise in his short amount of time for sure. Lets be fair though, one of those crisp passes should have been an interception. I saw enough to think he earned a start unless there is something the staff knows that will quickly turn around Hoyers slide.

  • Faded said:

    Hoyer is obviously struggling. If they don't give Manziel a shot next week, they probably shouldn't have used a number 22 pick on him...

    So we've come to a conclusion this ^^ is Stockton? I see he's taking the condescending nice and innocent approach now.

  • @comeonman said:

    Crisp passes, running ability and extending plays. Looked like the opposite of BH. We shall see

    I saw some promise in his short amount of time for sure. Lets be fair though, one of those crisp passes should have been an interception. I saw enough to think he earned a start unless there is something the staff knows that will quickly turn around Hoyers slide.

    @jcam222 said:

    I saw some promise in his short amount of time for sure. Lets be fair though, one of those crisp passes should have been an interception. I saw enough to think he earned a start unless there is something the staff knows that will quickly turn around Hoyers slide.

    I think it should've been intercepted as well but it's also possible that he has enough arm strength to throw it past the coverage. I don't know anything for sure but it certainly looked like he had more zip on the ball than Hoyer.

  • @jcam222 said:

    I saw some promise in his short amount of time for sure. Lets be fair though, one of those crisp passes should have been an interception. I saw enough to think he earned a start unless there is something the staff knows that will quickly turn around Hoyers slide.

    I think it should've been intercepted as well but it's also possible that he has enough arm strength to throw it past the coverage. I don't know anything for sure but it certainly looked like he had more zip on the ball than Hoyer.

    @mark-o said:

    I think it should've been intercepted as well but it's also possible that he has enough arm strength to throw it past the coverage. I don't know anything for sure but it certainly looked like he had more zip on the ball than Hoyer.

    I agree. The velocity was impressive. With a full game it will be interesting to see if he has the accuracy for the deep ball. His arm strength has never been an issue with me.

  • ManzielSucks said:

    Speaking of childish things calling people a faggot really helps your intelligence.

    Fair point but your screen name leaves a little maturity to be desired as well. I have never been a fan of Manziel the person but I am a Browns fan. As such I want him to succeed as should you. Change your damn name.

  • Manziel's been known to have good accuracy and arm strength. Needs to demonstrate he can run an NFL offense, make the right read, etc. We need to buckle our seat belts for what could either be a very crazy finish or what could be another heart breaking finish.

  • If he starts he's still a rookie with a learning curve. There will be moments of true greatness mixed in with moments of sheer idiocy. It still takes time to develop a rookie QB into an NFL pro. If the time is now just enjoy it for what it is. I'm still not convinced Hoyer won't be given another shot since we still have some playoff potential. But if that is true it will be an even shorter leash than before.

  • If he starts he's still a rookie with a learning curve. There will be moments of true greatness mixed in with moments of sheer idiocy. It still takes time to develop a rookie QB into an NFL pro. If the time is now just enjoy it for what it is. I'm still not convinced Hoyer won't be given another shot since we still have some playoff potential. But if that is true it will be an even shorter leash than before.

    @texasag1969 said:

    If he starts he's still a rookie with a learning curve. There will be moments of true greatness mixed in with moments of sheer idiocy. It still takes time to develop a rookie QB into an NFL pro. If the time is now just enjoy it for what it is. I'm still not convinced Hoyer won't be given another shot since we still have some playoff potential. But if that is true it will be an even shorter leash than before.

    I didn't see him live I had to leave before the end, but watching the rewind seems like the game was a little too fast for him. He just needs some time for that, though.

  • @jcam222 said:

    I saw some promise in his short amount of time for sure. Lets be fair though, one of those crisp passes should have been an interception. I saw enough to think he earned a start unless there is something the staff knows that will quickly turn around Hoyers slide.

    I think it should've been intercepted as well but it's also possible that he has enough arm strength to throw it past the coverage. I don't know anything for sure but it certainly looked like he had more zip on the ball than Hoyer.

    @mark-o said:

    I think it should've been intercepted as well but it's also possible that he has enough arm strength to throw it past the coverage. I don't know anything for sure but it certainly looked like he had more zip on the ball than Hoyer.

    Easily a stronger arm than BH. I did not think that was ever in doubt... I think the contrast may have helped sneak that ball into Dray.

    @texasag1969 said:

    If he starts he's still a rookie with a learning curve. There will be moments of true greatness mixed in with moments of sheer idiocy. It still takes time to develop a rookie QB into an NFL pro. If the time is now just enjoy it for what it is. I'm still not convinced Hoyer won't be given another shot since we still have some playoff potential. But if that is true it will be an even shorter leash than before.

    I think you recycled the "greatness... idiocy" bit from you very first post... 😉

    Agree Ag, I don't think it's "irrefutable" just yet. There's still have the tale of the BUF tape to be told and the Colt match up is not a formidable as ones that have given our Hoyer lead Offense trouble.