Besides the one sack by mugshot, did we ever breathe on Orton?
-
It's like Oneill purposefully nerfed our pass rush today. Most of the game our edges were told just to push upfield, you could tell they weren't trying to make any real pass rushing moves to get to Orton. Why? Is Orton some kind of secret Vick that was gonna take off and torch us with his own wheels if we let him escape containment? Another Sunday of defensive play calling I can't figure out for the life of me. Case in point...our OLB'ers were standing up all day long...than on 4th and 2 they finally put em down? What?? I don't get it. 4th and 2 with a RB next to the qb in shotgun formation..this is gonna be a delayed handoff or a screen or a short pass underneath. THAT is when you hang your OLB'ers back to take away the screen if they see it come to their side. But on that down they finally put our guys hands down? I'm lost. There's something about football fundamentals that has apparently passed me by. What did they do on the 4th and 2 btw I forget how they got it. I don't think they ran but did they slip that RB underneath?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login