Joe Thomas - worst game ever?
-
I didn't get to record the game, so this is really just an after the fact impression from watching it and a little blurry Tavern time discussion.
It seemed Joe had a rough game, at least for him. I think a couple holding penalties and l think he straight up got beat once or twice.
Just wanted to see if anyone else noticed and what your take on it is.
-
3 holding and 1 false start on him, he had only been penalized 3 times all year before that.
-
yeah 3 holding penalties. They were huge too if I remember right. I'd like to see some replays of those holds cause only got a good look at one of em and he basically lunged at a guy to keep him from killing Hoyer, so good penalty in a sense. But the others I couldn't see, at least from the replays we were given.
-
yeah 3 holding penalties. They were huge too if I remember right. I'd like to see some replays of those holds cause only got a good look at one of em and he basically lunged at a guy to keep him from killing Hoyer, so good penalty in a sense. But the others I couldn't see, at least from the replays we were given.
yeah 3 holding penalties. They were huge too if I remember right. I'd like to see some replays of those holds cause only got a good look at one of em and he basically lunged at a guy to keep him from killing Hoyer, so good penalty in a sense. But the others I couldn't see, at least from the replays we were given.
Only 1 of them was accepted. We screwed up in other ways on his other 2 holding penalties, one of them being West's fumble. I wouldn't call them huge given only 1 counted.
-
yeah 3 holding penalties. They were huge too if I remember right. I'd like to see some replays of those holds cause only got a good look at one of em and he basically lunged at a guy to keep him from killing Hoyer, so good penalty in a sense. But the others I couldn't see, at least from the replays we were given.
Only 1 of them was accepted. We screwed up in other ways on his other 2 holding penalties, one of them being West's fumble. I wouldn't call them huge given only 1 counted.
Only 1 of them was accepted. We screwed up in other ways on his other 2 holding penalties, one of them being West's fumble. I wouldn't call them huge given only 1 counted.
oh, for some reason I had it my mind that two of his holds negated big plays. Was it someone else then on our line that negated a big play? Fuck I forget the game already I was so irritated.
-
The first one was bogus, he never held on the replay.
-
Only 1 of them was accepted. We screwed up in other ways on his other 2 holding penalties, one of them being West's fumble. I wouldn't call them huge given only 1 counted.
oh, for some reason I had it my mind that two of his holds negated big plays. Was it someone else then on our line that negated a big play? Fuck I forget the game already I was so irritated.
I don't believe more than 1 counted, but I can't recall the 2nd one that was taken away. I'd have preferred his hold to West's fumble though. One things for sure, Pettine was/is PISSED about it. I don't expect much west for the next 2.oh, for some reason I had it my mind that two of his holds negated big plays. Was it someone else then on our line that negated a big play? Fuck I forget the game already I was so irritated.
Pettine on JTs struggles just said his matchup was tough and quick off the line, but I'm not sure how bad JT was all together that'd be an evuation for tour.
-
yeah 3 holding penalties. They were huge too if I remember right. I'd like to see some replays of those holds cause only got a good look at one of em and he basically lunged at a guy to keep him from killing Hoyer, so good penalty in a sense. But the others I couldn't see, at least from the replays we were given.
Only 1 of them was accepted. We screwed up in other ways on his other 2 holding penalties, one of them being West's fumble. I wouldn't call them huge given only 1 counted.
Only 1 of them was accepted. We screwed up in other ways on his other 2 holding penalties, one of them being West's fumble. I wouldn't call them huge given only 1 counted.
Disagree... I think they are big regardless because they were there to negate the play, if it had been a positive one. His early hold that the Bills accepted was ultimately negated by a Bills D-Hold. Since it was, do we ignore it as well?
If West doesn't fumble, we're 1st and 20 at our own 10. Just as we were after JT's first hold (1st play of 1st series of Q2).
I'm scanning the "play-by-play" record in Gameday and those are the only two JT holds I see. Then there's his False Start... as well as Josh's False and his Taunting.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login