Survey Tuesday
-
Yep... The Michigan Football program is irrelevant. Sure thing. If you'd like to make that point, please visit the 17 page thread on the CFB board. They must hate all that irrelevant revenue they're getting from their giant fan and alumni base.
Did you look at my options? I thought there was some out of the box/viable thinking there.
(also....why did you only answer one question....your life isn't that narrow, is it?)
Did you look at my options? I thought there was some out of the box/viable thinking there.
(also....why did you only answer one question....your life isn't that narrow, is it?)
Woodys life is as narrow as his asshole is wide.
-
1. Unpopular opinion, but I think boston fans are pretty hardcore. New England
2. Roethlisberger, dudes a fucking beast and a winner and clutch and tough as hell and I'd hate to lose to Pitt in the playoffs
3. Luke fickel
4. Real cause umma real nigguh
5. Anywhere that isn't here. Millions if good options
-
1. Packers
2. Worthlessberger
3. don't care, they're water-trash either way.
4. Fake trees are so much easier.
5. "getting away" is for pussies.
-
1. Which other NFL team, besides the Browns, obviously do you think have the best fans? Packers & Vikings
2. Which opposing AFC QB would you least like to see the Browns face in a playoff game, should they get there? Manning
3. Assuming they can Brady Hoke, who do you think the next HC of Michigan should be? No clue whatsoever
4. The Christmas Tree (or Hannukah bush?) Real? or Artificial? And why? I love the real ones because of the smell, but the artificial one is easier for an old guy who should not be climbing ladders with a 10 ft ceiling to hang lights. At 67 I can still play racquetball every day, but I now stay away from high places just in case the bones are getting a little softer than in my 20's.
5. We are between Thanksgiving and Christmas....and for some thoughts may turn to: where can I go to get away from winter nastiness. What would be your preferred Getaway from Winter destination. I know a little place off the coast of Venezuela (Morocoy National Park), but you have to get there via Aruba to avoid anything to do with the extreme high crime anywhere near Caracas.
Take a gander at these pics from Morocoy (nothing is touched up and no crowds at all if you hire a boat with a good guide).
-
Yep... The Michigan Football program is irrelevant. Sure thing. If you'd like to make that point, please visit the 17 page thread on the CFB board. They must hate all that irrelevant revenue they're getting from their giant fan and alumni base.
Yep... The Michigan Football program is irrelevant. Sure thing. If you'd like to make that point, please visit the 17 page thread on the CFB board. They must hate all that irrelevant revenue they're getting from their giant fan and alumni base.
Well they've made two bad coaching hires in a row. Getting rid of Brady Joke was (unfortunately from an OSU perspective) a step in the right direction. However, lotsa luck overtaking the Bucs as long as Meyer is coaching them.
-
Yep... The Michigan Football program is irrelevant. Sure thing. If you'd like to make that point, please visit the 17 page thread on the CFB board. They must hate all that irrelevant revenue they're getting from their giant fan and alumni base.
Yep... The Michigan Football program is irrelevant. Sure thing. If you'd like to make that point, please visit the 17 page thread on the CFB board. They must hate all that irrelevant revenue they're getting from their giant fan and alumni base.
I wonder if those giant fans turned to roundball today with Michigan's football season over.
Because Michigan lost to NJIT ... that is the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
Speaking of irrelevant, I didn't even know they had a basketball team. Strike that, I didn't even know there WAS a New Jersey Institute of Technology. And I lived in New Jersey for three years.
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login