Skip to content

Dalton vs Hoyer

The Browns Board
55 23 1.5k
  • Interesting list... 😳

  • Blech. Hoyer is 2-0 against cincy.

    Ask bunghole fans what their preference would be, if you really care. Not too many Dalton supporters left around there, but they can probably get behind a guy that whooped them twice.

  • Blech. Hoyer is 2-0 against cincy.

    Ask bunghole fans what their preference would be, if you really care. Not too many Dalton supporters left around there, but they can probably get behind a guy that whooped them twice.

    @bbedward said:

    Blech. Hoyer is 2-0 against cincy.

    Ask bunghole fans what their preference would be, if you really care. Not too many Dalton supporters left around there, but they can probably get behind a guy that whooped them twice.

    Interesting that you should ask that being that it is now where I reside. You are right when you say not many of them are fans of his, but with that said they all and I mean all agree that Hoyer is not good at all, and would gladly take Dalton over Hoyer

  • @bbedward said:

    Blech. Hoyer is 2-0 against cincy.

    Ask bunghole fans what their preference would be, if you really care. Not too many Dalton supporters left around there, but they can probably get behind a guy that whooped them twice.

    Interesting that you should ask that being that it is now where I reside. You are right when you say not many of them are fans of his, but with that said they all and I mean all agree that Hoyer is not good at all, and would gladly take Dalton over Hoyer

    @sir-barksalot said:

    Interesting that you should ask that being that it is now where I reside. You are right when you say not many of them are fans of his, but with that said they all and I mean all agree that Hoyer is not good at all, and would gladly take Dalton over Hoyer

    Good, because Browns fans don't want Dalton.

    *Some* Browns fans wanna see Johnny RIGHT NAO, and are pissed they aren't getting that chance. This is the guy they wanna see, and if he fails spectacularly then they will forget all about it and fall in love with another rookie in 2 years.

    Dalton/Hoyer, I still pick Hoyer though.

  • Dalton/Hoyer is just better the devil you know. Neither is elite, both can be deceptive and not lose you games, both can have horrible days. Dalton probably gets the edge, having more experience and being younger, but there's not much in it. Both sets of fans will stick with their guy.

  • Dalton/Hoyer is just better the devil you know. Neither is elite, both can be deceptive and not lose you games, both can have horrible days. Dalton probably gets the edge, having more experience and being younger, but there's not much in it. Both sets of fans will stick with their guy.

    @gftchris said:

    Dalton/Hoyer is just better the devil you know. Neither is elite, both can be deceptive and not lose you games, both can have horrible days. Dalton probably gets the edge, having more experience and being younger, but there's not much in it. Both sets of fans will stick with their guy.

    An ineffective offense loses you games.

    You can't expect the defense to hold the opposition to a single field goal very often. And then you need at least two field goals to win which ain't (or shouldn't be) that big a task.

    WSS

  • @sir-barksalot said:

    Interesting that you should ask that being that it is now where I reside. You are right when you say not many of them are fans of his, but with that said they all and I mean all agree that Hoyer is not good at all, and would gladly take Dalton over Hoyer

    Good, because Browns fans don't want Dalton.

    *Some* Browns fans wanna see Johnny RIGHT NAO, and are pissed they aren't getting that chance. This is the guy they wanna see, and if he fails spectacularly then they will forget all about it and fall in love with another rookie in 2 years.

    Dalton/Hoyer, I still pick Hoyer though.

    Ineffective office?

    @bbedward said:

    Good, because Browns fans don't want Dalton.

    *Some* Browns fans wanna see Johnny RIGHT NAO, and are pissed they aren't getting that chance. This is the guy they wanna see, and if he fails spectacularly then they will forget all about it and fall in love with another rookie in 2 years.

    I want to see McCarron...

  • Ineffective office?

    @bbedward said:

    Good, because Browns fans don't want Dalton.

    *Some* Browns fans wanna see Johnny RIGHT NAO, and are pissed they aren't getting that chance. This is the guy they wanna see, and if he fails spectacularly then they will forget all about it and fall in love with another rookie in 2 years.

    I want to see McCarron...

    @tour2ma said:

    Ineffective office?

    I want to see McCarron...

    Me too. First, I want to see if he can translate his game management for the NFL. Then I want to see JFF wipe the floor with him twice a year for the next 10 years.

  • Offense I meant...

  • Ineffective office?

    @bbedward said:

    Good, because Browns fans don't want Dalton.

    *Some* Browns fans wanna see Johnny RIGHT NAO, and are pissed they aren't getting that chance. This is the guy they wanna see, and if he fails spectacularly then they will forget all about it and fall in love with another rookie in 2 years.

    I want to see McCarron...

    @tour2ma said:

    Ineffective office?

    I want to see McCarron...

    Typo