It's Hoyer
-
Pettine said he did informal talks with many players and they backed Hoyer which factored into his decision.
It's the right move for the team, like it or not it's what they chose and I want the W Sunday.
The locker room is in support of Brian and for this game they had to keep him
-
There have been others, e.g., RG3, Tebow, Kaepernick, Favre, but JM being ours adds to our excitement. As mentioned, in the long run it will be a only matter of whether that excitement produces wins. And I think that will depend upon how much the excitement is necessary.
And that's fine... if by fuck up you mean a turn over... or two...
However, if it starts because one drive stalls and the next never gets started because of a holding call setting up a 3rd and 17, then that's just sad... factory or not.
1. Manziel brings 10 times more energy, quickness, tempo, and joy than either RG3, Tebow, or Kaepernick.
2. You obviously don't go to that stadium a lot. If Hoyer throws an interception, especially early it will rain Johnny chants. I can even see Johnny chants coming if Hoyer is simply ineffective without throwing an interception. If he takes a sack or throws a few in the dirt the boo's will come, like I said, not agreeing with it but rest assure, it will happen.
Zombo said:
Well, the little guy certainly appeared to take it hard. Unless he was just taking a nap.

The little guy got his ass right back up fired a strike to Miles Austin. It was good seeing competent QB play from someone in that game.
1. Manziel brings 10 times more energy, quickness, tempo, and joy than either RG3, Tebow, or Kaepernick.
2. You obviously don't go to that stadium a lot. If Hoyer throws an interception, especially early it will rain Johnny chants. I can even see Johnny chants coming if Hoyer is simply ineffective without throwing an interception. If he takes a sack or throws a few in the dirt the boo's will come, like I said, not agreeing with it but rest assure, it will happen.
10x seems about right for a hometown factor.
Agree that ineffective will draw boos eventually as well... it just should take longer. Hopefully we don't find out how long.
-
Yep he said after the game he thought it should have been ruled a fumble. He stands up for his mistakes and calls it what it is.
Yep he said after the game he thought it should have been ruled a fumble. He stands up for his mistakes and calls it what it is.
You guys are just plain creepy. There's no doubt in my mind you jerk off to pictures and highlights of manziel
-
Yep he said after the game he thought it should have been ruled a fumble. He stands up for his mistakes and calls it what it is.
You guys are just plain creepy. There's no doubt in my mind you jerk off to pictures and highlights of manziel
You guys are just plain creepy. There's no doubt in my mind you jerk off to pictures and highlights of manziel
He can do no wrong. Not saying he did anything wrong, but it is a bit creepy to keep him under the microscope and praise every little thing he does, no matter how insignificant.
-
1. Manziel brings 10 times more energy, quickness, tempo, and joy than either RG3, Tebow, or Kaepernick.
2. You obviously don't go to that stadium a lot. If Hoyer throws an interception, especially early it will rain Johnny chants. I can even see Johnny chants coming if Hoyer is simply ineffective without throwing an interception. If he takes a sack or throws a few in the dirt the boo's will come, like I said, not agreeing with it but rest assure, it will happen.
The little guy got his ass right back up fired a strike to Miles Austin. It was good seeing competent QB play from someone in that game.
Did you really just reference joy?
-
Makes sense....we still have a chance at the playoffs....I just received a invoice for $876 for two potential playoff games......I'd still rather see JF and know a bit more headed in to next season.
I just don't see Hoyer on the team next year
-
I swear there are JFF fanbois here that want to have his children, and the guy hasn't accomplished a fucking thing in the NFL.
-
ManzielSucks said:
Hey Pettine did the right thing

What's it like being a broke peasant with no future?
I can picture you on the otheside of the keyboard,
balding, going on 40, beer gut, blood pressure through the roof and mustard stain on your Khaki pants with 227 dollars in your checking account you Wal Mart going mouth breather.
-
I swear there are JFF fanbois here that want to have his children, and the guy hasn't accomplished a fucking thing in the NFL.
I swear there are JFF fanbois here that want to have his children, and the guy hasn't accomplished a fucking thing in the NFL.
Well no shit, he hasn't been given the opportunity.
I mean, the one opportunity he did get he took them 80 yards and scored a TD but I see what you're saying...
-
ManzielSucks said:
Hey Pettine did the right thing

What's it like being a broke peasant with no future?
I can picture you on the otheside of the keyboard,
balding, going on 40, beer gut, blood pressure through the roof and mustard stain on your Khaki pants with 227 dollars in your checking account you Wal Mart going mouth breather.
What's it like being a broke peasant with no future?
I can picture you on the otheside of the keyboard,
balding, going on 40, beer gut, blood pressure through the roof and mustard stain on your Khaki pants with 227 dollars in your checking account you Wal Mart going mouth breather.
Funny, this is identical to how I picture you
-
What's it like being a broke peasant with no future?
I can picture you on the otheside of the keyboard,
balding, going on 40, beer gut, blood pressure through the roof and mustard stain on your Khaki pants with 227 dollars in your checking account you Wal Mart going mouth breather.
Funny, this is identical to how I picture you
Funny, this is identical to how I picture you
Why is your name upper lip?
Is that where the herpes landed after you were breastfed as an infant?
-
Funny, this is identical to how I picture you
Why is your name upper lip?
Is that where the herpes landed after you were breastfed as an infant?
Why is your name upper lip?
Is that where the herpes landed after you were breastfed as an infant?
Good one...
-
I swear there are JFF fanbois here that want to have his children, and the guy hasn't accomplished a fucking thing in the NFL.
Well no shit, he hasn't been given the opportunity.
I mean, the one opportunity he did get he took them 80 yards and scored a TD but I see what you're saying...
Well no shit, he hasn't been given the opportunity.
I mean, the one opportunity he did get he took them 80 yards and scored a TD but I see what you're saying...
2* opportunities, and in the 2nd one he fumbled away a touchdown but the browns got saved from a little extra embarrassment by the refs.
He will get his opportunity everybody needs to chill out, he just isn't getting it yet.
---
I can't believe some (not looking at you Walter, general comment) of the browns "fans" I've seen saying pettine ended his career as a HC, hire harbaugh, hire shanahan. Crazyness.
-
Well no shit, he hasn't been given the opportunity.
I mean, the one opportunity he did get he took them 80 yards and scored a TD but I see what you're saying...
2* opportunities, and in the 2nd one he fumbled away a touchdown but the browns got saved from a little extra embarrassment by the refs.
He will get his opportunity everybody needs to chill out, he just isn't getting it yet.
---
I can't believe some (not looking at you Walter, general comment) of the browns "fans" I've seen saying pettine ended his career as a HC, hire harbaugh, hire shanahan. Crazyness.
2* opportunities, and in the 2nd one he fumbled away a touchdown but the browns got saved from a little extra embarrassment by the refs.
He will get his opportunity everybody needs to chill out, he just isn't getting it yet.
---
I can't believe some (not looking at you Walter, general comment) of the browns "fans" I've seen saying pettine ended his career as a HC, hire harbaugh, hire shanahan. Crazyness.
Like I've already said on here, Cleveland has the dumbest, most irrational sports fan base in nation
-
2* opportunities, and in the 2nd one he fumbled away a touchdown but the browns got saved from a little extra embarrassment by the refs.
He will get his opportunity everybody needs to chill out, he just isn't getting it yet.
---
I can't believe some (not looking at you Walter, general comment) of the browns "fans" I've seen saying pettine ended his career as a HC, hire harbaugh, hire shanahan. Crazyness.
Like I've already said on here, Cleveland has the dumbest, most irrational sports fan base in nation
Like I've already said on here, Cleveland has the dumbest, most irrational sports fan base in nation
and with that comment you prove what a fuckwit you are.
Cleveland has the most passionate fan base in all of professional sports, especially football you arrogant elitist twat.
-
I swear there are JFF fanbois here that want to have his children, and the guy hasn't accomplished a fucking thing in the NFL.
I swear there are JFF fanbois here that want to have his children, and the guy hasn't accomplished a fucking thing in the NFL.
Come on man, don't sound like a idiot....you sound like a fan boy. I'll bet you a box of doughnuts ri8ght now Hoyer isn't on the team next year.
I am talking jelly and cream fill doughnuts, not just you basic glazed
-
Like I've already said on here, Cleveland has the dumbest, most irrational sports fan base in nation
and with that comment you prove what a fuckwit you are.
Cleveland has the most passionate fan base in all of professional sports, especially football you arrogant elitist twat.
and with that comment you prove what a fuckwit you are.
Cleveland has the most passionate fan base in all of professional sports, especially football you arrogant elitist twat.
Yes we have an extremely passionate fan base, which I love. Where did I say we didn't? And elitist? Do you even know what you type? You always go off rails
-
and with that comment you prove what a fuckwit you are.
Cleveland has the most passionate fan base in all of professional sports, especially football you arrogant elitist twat.
Yes we have an extremely passionate fan base, which I love. Where did I say we didn't? And elitist? Do you even know what you type? You always go off rails
You always go off rails
The only rails I do are cocaine with hot girls with big tits.
I'm in touch with humanity and what's going on here.
If you think Cleveland fans are the dumbest in the nation, you live in a bubble.
-
You always go off rails
The only rails I do are cocaine with hot girls with big tits.
I'm in touch with humanity and what's going on here.
If you think Cleveland fans are the dumbest in the nation, you live in a bubble.
............The only rails I do are cocaine with hot girls with big tits.
.
Awesome
-
You always go off rails
The only rails I do are cocaine with hot girls with big tits.
I'm in touch with humanity and what's going on here.
If you think Cleveland fans are the dumbest in the nation, you live in a bubble.
The only rails I do are cocaine with hot girls with big tits.
This is literally a response you'd get from my mentally Retarded cousin
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login