It's Hoyer
-
This is literally a response you'd get from my mentally Retarded cousin
I knew it ran in the family!
You're really funny. I'm not a tool so I'm not going to go on and talk about how successful my extended family all is, but id be glad to if you want.I knew it ran in the family!
PS: I have more billionaires and famous people in my family than I'm willing to bet you have in yours

-
I assumed it would be hoyer. Let's get real here, despite our winning record we don't have any tiebreakers and our whole team is pretty depleted. Why risk Johnny's health at this point? I think it's safe to say he'll be starting next season. No doubt in my mind.
-
You're really funny. I'm not a tool so I'm not going to go on and talk about how successful my extended family all is, but id be glad to if you want.I knew it ran in the family!
PS: I have more billionaires and famous people in my family than I'm willing to bet you have in yours

You're really funny. I'm not a tool so I'm not going to go on and talk about how successful my extended family all is, but if he glad to if you want.
PS: I have more billionaires and famous people in my family than I'm willing to bet you have in yours

Oh that's so awesome I'm sure everyone is as impressed as I am right now.
-
You're really funny. I'm not a tool so I'm not going to go on and talk about how successful my extended family all is, but if he glad to if you want.
PS: I have more billionaires and famous people in my family than I'm willing to bet you have in yours

Oh that's so awesome I'm sure everyone is as impressed as I am right now.
Oh that's so awesome I'm sure everyone is as impressed as I am right now.
I'm not trying to impress anyone. I couldn't give a shit. Walterwhites just a loser
-
-
Oh that's so awesome I'm sure everyone is as impressed as I am right now.
I'm not trying to impress anyone. I couldn't give a shit. Walterwhites just a loser
Walterwhites just a loser
Things were just starting to go right until upper lip called me a loser. I have no idea what I'm going to do now.
-
I could not not wait to grab a couple tickets for this game if Johny was playing. Very disappointed in this decision.After sitting in the stands watching the Houston debacle,i said I would never waste my money going to another game qb,d by BH. Actually sat next to a Texan who flew up to watch JM play(bought tickets before season started) Said he could not believe BH was playing instead of JM,and was laughing. Its ok,in Cleveland we would rather root for a home town loser than win games.Maybe we will be missing two baldies next year!
-
Walterwhites just a loser
Things were just starting to go right until upper lip called me a loser. I have no idea what I'm going to do now.
Things were just starting to go right until upper lip called me a loser. I have no idea what I'm going to do now.
I apologize.. I didn't mean it.
-
I could not not wait to grab a couple tickets for this game if Johny was playing. Very disappointed in this decision.After sitting in the stands watching the Houston debacle,i said I would never waste my money going to another game qb,d by BH. Actually sat next to a Texan who flew up to watch JM play(bought tickets before season started) Said he could not believe BH was playing instead of JM,and was laughing. Its ok,in Cleveland we would rather root for a home town loser than win games.Maybe we will be missing two baldies next year!
I could not not wait to grab a couple tickets for this game if Johny was playing. Very disappointed in this decision.After sitting in the stands watching the Houston debacle,i said I would never waste my money going to another game qb,d by BH. Actually sat next to a Texan who flew up to watch JM play(bought tickets before season started) Said he could not believe BH was playing instead of JM,and was laughing. Its ok,in Cleveland we would rather root for a home town loser than win games.Maybe we will be missing two baldies next year!
Get AIDS
-
I could not not wait to grab a couple tickets for this game if Johny was playing. Very disappointed in this decision.After sitting in the stands watching the Houston debacle,i said I would never waste my money going to another game qb,d by BH. Actually sat next to a Texan who flew up to watch JM play(bought tickets before season started) Said he could not believe BH was playing instead of JM,and was laughing. Its ok,in Cleveland we would rather root for a home town loser than win games.Maybe we will be missing two baldies next year!
I could not not wait to grab a couple tickets for this game if Johny was playing. Very disappointed in this decision.After sitting in the stands watching the Houston debacle,i said I would never waste my money going to another game qb,d by BH. Actually sat next to a Texan who flew up to watch JM play(bought tickets before season started) Said he could not believe BH was playing instead of JM,and was laughing. Its ok,in Cleveland we would rather root for a home town loser than win games.Maybe we will be missing two baldies next year!
Have a good time at the game
-
Let's make a prediction, how long does Hoyer last in this game?
I think Indy goes up 21-0, Hoyer is pulled at halftime and The Browns lose 35-17 after it's too late.
Let's make a prediction, how long does Hoyer last in this game?
I think Indy goes up 21-0, Hoyer is pulled at halftime and The Browns lose 35-17 after it's too late.
Homo
-
-
You are a bigger homo than Walter
Not possible.
-
You are a bigger homo than Walter
Not possible.
Not possible.
The only thing bigger than Walter's homoizm is space itself
-
it's funny that most JF fans (excluding the nutbags on this board) don't want manziel to start considering the big stage and how late in the season it is. i see the pro manziel elitist skip bayless squak about how unfair it would be to start manziel because he'd be thrown into the 'playoff' atmosphere too quick and if he gets run over might damage him. BUT if he (manziel...bayless goes on to say) would've started since the beginning of the season the playoff card would have already been punched.
if you're a true browns fan like me, it shouldn't matter who the fuck starts except who the fuck the coaches think give them the best chance to win.
i don't care where you're from, if you're from dixie or texas, from portland, ME to portland, OR you should be behind the coaching staff's decision. a lot rests on the qb play altogether. if hoyer blows this sunday, manziel will come in. hoyer will prob not get another chance this year and will prob be gone if not signed as a backup. if manziel comes in for whatever reasons and sucks ass too, then there will be a bigger decision by the FO. so for all those hoyer haters you might want to be careful for what you wish for. cuz if that kid blows under any circumstances if i was farmer i'd be looking at QB options next year. again.
i don't care when you come in to play. first game, last game. you suck, you suck.
now it's up to either or both. prove your fucking worth.
-
You are a bigger homo than Walter
Not possible.
Not possible.
He got you good on the old "Is that where the herpes landed after you were breastfed as an infant?" bit. I bet that one stung. Must've taken him a long time to come up with that hilarious joke
-
I could not not wait to grab a couple tickets for this game if Johny was playing. Very disappointed in this decision.After sitting in the stands watching the Houston debacle,i said I would never waste my money going to another game qb,d by BH. Actually sat next to a Texan who flew up to watch JM play(bought tickets before season started) Said he could not believe BH was playing instead of JM,and was laughing. Its ok,in Cleveland we would rather root for a home town loser than win games.Maybe we will be missing two baldies next year!
I could not not wait to grab a couple tickets for this game if Johny was playing. Very disappointed in this decision.After sitting in the stands watching the Houston debacle,i said I would never waste my money going to another game qb,d by BH. Actually sat next to a Texan who flew up to watch JM play(bought tickets before season started) Said he could not believe BH was playing instead of JM,and was laughing. Its ok,in Cleveland we would rather root for a home town loser than win games.Maybe we will be missing two baldies next year!
I don't want to nitpick, but *technically the home town loser you're referring to is actually the only winner we've had in awhile (Trust me, I already know what you'd say in response: "We win in spite of him", "Imagine if we put the most electrifying player in the world in", "stop sucking off Hoyer")
But otherwise you nailed this fanbase right on the head, we don't care about winning games at all.

-
He accomplished more on one possession than Hoyer did last week. Were all you Manziel haters even able to cheer when he lead that td drive?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login