I just finished my scenes for Helen Keller vs. Nightwolves.
-
The movie stars Richard Reihl, Barry Bostick, Jim O'Heir, Jesse Wiseman, Lin Shaye, and Ross Patterson.
My speaking part was shot at a diner in Van Nuys and I don't know if I've ever had that much fun shooting a movie before.
This movie is going to kick ass so please spread the word a fellow Browns fan is in the film.

-
Wow it sounds brilliant
-
-
Wow it sounds brilliant
Wow it sounds brilliant
You would never be allowed on set.
-
Don't worry walter I wouldn't attempt to get in the way of cinematic genius at work. I'm sure there's no way the academy will be able to ignore it.
-
Have you told them your views about Ferguson and islam? I hear they're popular opinions in Hollywood.
-
Dude, Walter. Woody wants your autograph.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login