Browns game not sold out?
-
-
-
-
moving it to fox stinks - the lions are on
Tell me about it. I live in Illinois and have seen the Colts on CBS every week this year. They move the game to FOX and now I get Rams vs. Redskins and Vikings vs. Jets. Total bullshit. Figures the 1 game I figured I would see the Browns on local TV..
-
-
For those who care, it's also blacked out over here on the Game Pass because it's being broadcast on local tv...with British 'analysts' in the studio. Doesn't sound right.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login