Skip to content

Hoyers should be removed as starter

The Browns Board
407 72 13.6k
  • S Shadow wrote on last edited by
    image.jpg
  • I think pussywillows are pretty......

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    I think pussywillows are pretty......

    I think willingpussys are prettier. 😁

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Does he really think another team is hapless enough to consider him. You bet on yourself and lost, hoyer.

  • Does he really think another team is hapless enough to consider him. You bet on yourself and lost, hoyer.

    D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Does he really think another team is hapless enough to consider him. You bet on yourself and lost, hoyer.

    Maybe Houston.

    But as a backup.. Besides that I dont think any other team will take a chance on him being their starter.

  • T TexasKevin06 wrote on last edited by

    Every week when some of us wanted to pull Hoyer you called us "fanboys" and said we weren't real Browns fans. When we said that Hoyer is garbage you jumped on us and said Hoyer is winning games. Us "fanboys" were right. Not about Manziel because we don't know that yet but about Hoyer. Now all of you want to make a change? Hoyer looked no better or worse this game then several games this season. I hope Johnny gets traded to a team that really wants to accomplish things, not go 7-4 and be afraid to make a change. I will root for the Browns so long as Johnny is here but some of you need to raise your expectations a bit for this team and not be satisfied with mediocrity.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    what was said in the post game presser? did hoyer actually say that he should be the starter? if so, i'm laughing.

    i guess you have to have confidence in yourself and project it to others but C'MON MAN! yep, he had a chance to step up to the plate and deliver and he whiffed.

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @shadow said:

    image.jpg

    Yep, you're still trying and still lurking.

    A for effort

    But seriously. Bengals or Browns fan? Either way you might be surprised how quickly you will be accepted.

    Fess up big guy.

  • If I'm a free agent of The Browns, I'd walk in a heart beat to get away from Pettine.

    He chose to lose today, plain and simple.

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by

    @walterwhite said:

    If I'm a free agent of The Browns, I'd walk in a heart beat to get away from Pettine.

    He chose to lose today, plain and simple.

    YEp I'd walk he has a young team over achieving and sitting at 7-6 what a hack. Us browns fans see 7 wins so early in season all the time. Can't believe this is happening again

  • @slimdawg said:

    smarts aint a strength for you.

    You sound like a hillbilly.

    slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by

    @walterwhite said:

    You sound like a hillbilly.

    Sure am, id rather sound like a hillbilly than an idiot though.

  • @walterwhite said:

    If I'm a free agent of The Browns, I'd walk in a heart beat to get away from Pettine.

    He chose to lose today, plain and simple.

    YEp I'd walk he has a young team over achieving and sitting at 7-6 what a hack. Us browns fans see 7 wins so early in season all the time. Can't believe this is happening again

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by

    @cdl15 said:

    Us browns fans see 7 wins so early in season all the time. Can't believe this is happening again

    You can't be happy with 7 wins and mediocrity.

    Expect better, raise the bar, raise the standard, stop fucking settling.

    Christ, we had this won game today and pussy head coach blew it.

  • Every week when some of us wanted to pull Hoyer you called us "fanboys" and said we weren't real Browns fans. When we said that Hoyer is garbage you jumped on us and said Hoyer is winning games. Us "fanboys" were right. Not about Manziel because we don't know that yet but about Hoyer. Now all of you want to make a change? Hoyer looked no better or worse this game then several games this season. I hope Johnny gets traded to a team that really wants to accomplish things, not go 7-4 and be afraid to make a change. I will root for the Browns so long as Johnny is here but some of you need to raise your expectations a bit for this team and not be satisfied with mediocrity.

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by

    @texaskevin06 said:

    Every week when some of us wanted to pull Hoyer you called us "fanboys" and said we weren't real Browns fans. When we said that Hoyer is garbage you jumped on us and said Hoyer is winning games. Us "fanboys" were right. Not about Manziel because we don't know that yet but about Hoyer. Now all of you want to make a change? Hoyer looked no better or worse this game then several games this season. I hope Johnny gets traded to a team that really wants to accomplish things, not go 7-4 and be afraid to make a change. I will root for the Browns so long as Johnny is here but some of you need to raise your expectations a bit for this team and not be satisfied with mediocrity.

    Really? You start off talking about how you aren't a fanboy and then say you want JF traded and you will only root for this team while he is here? Please go away fanboy...

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by

    Brian Hoyer said "I still expect to be the starter for Cincinnati".

    He's lost his fucking mind.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    really. you should have been here on this bandwagon for the last twenty years

  • Every week when some of us wanted to pull Hoyer you called us "fanboys" and said we weren't real Browns fans. When we said that Hoyer is garbage you jumped on us and said Hoyer is winning games. Us "fanboys" were right. Not about Manziel because we don't know that yet but about Hoyer. Now all of you want to make a change? Hoyer looked no better or worse this game then several games this season. I hope Johnny gets traded to a team that really wants to accomplish things, not go 7-4 and be afraid to make a change. I will root for the Browns so long as Johnny is here but some of you need to raise your expectations a bit for this team and not be satisfied with mediocrity.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @texaskevin06 said:

    I will root for the Browns so long as Johnny is here but some of you need to raise your expectations a bit for this team and not be satisfied with mediocrity.

    You will root for the Cleveland Browns as long as JFF is here.

    I will root for JFF as long as he's a Cleveland Brown.

    There's your difference.

  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by

    He definitely went full Retard...

    Never go full Retard Hoyer.. Never go full Retard...

  • @texaskevin06 said:

    I will root for the Browns so long as Johnny is here but some of you need to raise your expectations a bit for this team and not be satisfied with mediocrity.

    You will root for the Cleveland Browns as long as JFF is here.

    I will root for JFF as long as he's a Cleveland Brown.

    There's your difference.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    You will root for the Cleveland Browns as long as JFF is here.

    I will root for JFF as long as he's a Cleveland Brown.

    There's your difference.

    Love it

  • Every week when some of us wanted to pull Hoyer you called us "fanboys" and said we weren't real Browns fans. When we said that Hoyer is garbage you jumped on us and said Hoyer is winning games. Us "fanboys" were right. Not about Manziel because we don't know that yet but about Hoyer. Now all of you want to make a change? Hoyer looked no better or worse this game then several games this season. I hope Johnny gets traded to a team that really wants to accomplish things, not go 7-4 and be afraid to make a change. I will root for the Browns so long as Johnny is here but some of you need to raise your expectations a bit for this team and not be satisfied with mediocrity.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    well it says a lot about a player when a NFL coaching staff and FO decide that a so-called 'perennial backup' is better than him. and i for one trust their opinion over some fan from the players college days. how sad is that, that you actually would come to a NFL team's fan page and insist that your fave college player should start just because he is your favorite college player? so do us all a favor......

    @texaskevin06 said:

    I will root for the Browns so long as Johnny is here but some of you need to raise your expectations a bit for this team and not be satisfied with mediocrity.

    please don't. the door is right there. have a nice day and drive safe! oh, and grab a cookie on the way out.

  • @cdl15 said:

    Us browns fans see 7 wins so early in season all the time. Can't believe this is happening again

    You can't be happy with 7 wins and mediocrity.

    Expect better, raise the bar, raise the standard, stop fucking settling.

    Christ, we had this won game today and pussy head coach blew it.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @walterwhite said:

    You can't be happy with 7 wins and mediocrity.

    Expect better, raise the bar, raise the standard, stop fucking settling.

    Christ, we had this won game today and pussy head coach blew it.

    No sir. Not on the coach. Put your starting QB up there with his back against the wall and see what you get.

    You wanna know what you got? Now you know.

    You don't know what you got until you see what you get. Live and learn.

    Now we know, and it's more than some of us expected.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    I didn't realize this was the "Biggest BrownsBoard Bitch Assembly" thread.

    My bad, I'll make my way out.

  • S Sheepdog wrote on last edited by

    Hopefully the coaching staff doesn't look at our previous meeting with Cincinnati and think that Hoyer was the reason that we won that game and that he should start against them again.