Skip to content

Good things happened too////

The Browns Board
43 20 1.4k
  • Yeah,,,,Hoyer and Cundiff......blech......BUT SOME GOOD NEWS TOO....

    Gilbert and Mingo both had big plays......first time ever for that...

    And our D has gelled and is pretty bad ass really.....

    Robertson looking like a top line starter, not a back up....

    Haden & Skrine = fuck yeah!

    So, there is good......(some)......🙂

  • You and your positivity.

    Fuck you.

    But you're right. The D bled for us today.

    Goddamit. You're awesome.

  • We lost. I dont care about moral victories anymore! Hoyer and Billy Cunt came up short and its sickening because we could of won this game if our offense started the QB that can extend drives and make things happen but NOOOOOOO!

    We know our D is solid. You're preaching to the quire here but this is a big loss. Once again the Factory of Sadness strikes Cleveland...

  • Captain Fucking Mudshine?

    And you forgot Leonard's play...

    That there were so many positives just makes it harder to take.

    Thanks for trying though.

  • Taking the good out of a loss sucks.

  • Mudshine......I LIKE IT!

    Trademark time

  • Merry Christmas, Mud...

  • We lost. I dont care about moral victories anymore! Hoyer and Billy Cunt came up short and its sickening because we could of won this game if our offense started the QB that can extend drives and make things happen but NOOOOOOO!

    We know our D is solid. You're preaching to the quire here but this is a big loss. Once again the Factory of Sadness strikes Cleveland...

    @domcucch1994 said:

    We lost. I dont care about moral victories anymore! Hoyer and Billy Cunt came up short and its sickening because we could of won this game if our offense started the QB that can extend drives and make things happen but NOOOOOOO!

    We know our D is solid. You're preaching to the quire here but this is a big loss. Once again the Factory of Sadness strikes Cleveland...

    Fuck that! Find the silver lining. It's under your nose.

    Just look down.

    I'm sick of hearing this factory of sadness shit. Fuck all that.

    Dannit.

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    We lost. I dont care about moral victories anymore! Hoyer and Billy Cunt came up short and its sickening because we could of won this game if our offense started the QB that can extend drives and make things happen but NOOOOOOO!

    We know our D is solid. You're preaching to the quire here but this is a big loss. Once again the Factory of Sadness strikes Cleveland...

    Fuck that! Find the silver lining. It's under your nose.

    Just look down.

    I'm sick of hearing this factory of sadness shit. Fuck all that.

    Dannit.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Fuck that! Find the silver lining. It's under your nose.

    Just look down.

    I'm sick of hearing this factory of sadness shit. Fuck all that.

    Dannit.

    Fuck outta my face with that shit!

    We should have won this game by a substansial margin but yet again, our inept offense lead by Hoyer has cost us a victory.

    Its sickening really. Our D played great. There is your silver fuckin lining. And our offense shit all over their great effort..

    Oh and Billy Cuntswab needs to go he is terrible like always.

  • The defense was as good as any Browns defense that I can remember, ever. They are getting better every single week, regardless of whoever they lose to injury. With a couple of additions this off-season, they should be awesome all year long next year.

  • Yeah,,,,Hoyer and Cundiff......blech......BUT SOME GOOD NEWS TOO....

    Gilbert and Mingo both had big plays......first time ever for that...

    And our D has gelled and is pretty bad ass really.....

    Robertson looking like a top line starter, not a back up....

    Haden & Skrine = fuck yeah!

    So, there is good......(some)......🙂

    @mudfly said:

    Yeah,,,,Hoyer and Cundiff......blech......BUT SOME GOOD NEWS TOO....

    Gilbert and Mingo both had big plays......first time ever for that...

    And our D has gelled and is pretty bad ass really.....

    Robertson looking like a top line starter, not a back up....

    Haden & Skrine = fuck yeah!

    So, there is good......(some)...... 🙂

    Good post...I'm just not in the mood.

  • Our defense needs Johnny on it's offense

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    I am a firm believer in the Browns D. They deserved a better outcome.

    I agree.

    On the good, even though it is a bad, we finally got the read on Hoyer. As I said last week, that guy won't even be on the team next season.

    He is a soild back-up, but we won't keep in such a position.

  • Ok.....time for some more MUDSHINE.....🙂

    neither Cribbs nor T rich jumped in the dog pound......bunch yakkyness over nothing.....

    ok....carry on with the general anger and unhappiness......it's well earned today.....and remember....

    I LOVE APPLE PIE 🙂

  • Lost in today's f'up is the thought that Pettine has consistently said his long term plan was for JF when he felt he was ready. BH was to be the mentor because of his experience on good teams, but the job was always JF's to be taken when he proved he was ready to bypass the journeyman. Well now that BH has proven out to be just what he is, I am sure we will see a change with a lot of babysteps punctuated by a number of plays where Pettine will be screaming "No, No, NO!--------Damn that was a great play!" Watching Sumlin for two years doing exactly that was a real pleasure. I expect the same now, you know, kind of like last week's TD drive. People will be yelling "No, there gonna kill you!..............Holy Shit how'd he do that!" People said exactly the same thing about Roger Staubach, but somehow he produced magic despite the superconservative Tom Landry..

    Also not lost should be the fact that Pettine was a D coach and staying in today's game was no accident. Those who would dump him for the minor infraction of giving Hoyer all due chances seem to have lost sight of the fact that this has turned into one hell of a defense under his supervision.

  • Youre right lots of positives. Even though he didnt bring the hook pettine is the best hc since marty and this defense looks top 5. Weve finally got some really good players on both sides of the ball. Joe haden is the best cb in football. I dare u to disagree. If johnny can show us some good qb play this team will win division next yr. Only negative is we are lookin toward next yr yet again. That playoff hope and 1st place for a week was so nice.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Fuck that! Find the silver lining. It's under your nose.

    Just look down.

    I'm sick of hearing this factory of sadness shit. Fuck all that.

    Dannit.

    Fuck outta my face with that shit!

    We should have won this game by a substansial margin but yet again, our inept offense lead by Hoyer has cost us a victory.

    Its sickening really. Our D played great. There is your silver fuckin lining. And our offense shit all over their great effort..

    Oh and Billy Cuntswab needs to go he is terrible like always.

    @domcucch1994 said:

    Fuck outta my face with that shit!

    We should have won this game by a substansial margin but yet again, our inept offense lead by Hoyer has cost us a victory.

    Its sickening really. Our D played great. There is your silver fuckin lining. And our offense shit all over their great effort..

    Oh and Billy Cuntswab needs to go he is terrible like always.

    Yeah, l get where you're at. And you're right. We had to know if Hoyer was the guy, and know we now he ain't.

    But don't you start on me with Cundiff. I bought stock on that wagon a while back. Fuckin' Cundiff.

  • I kept telling myself the same thing all day after the game Mud...and to everyone else too. I heard so many calls for Hoyer's head and Johnny chants at the game. It was the first time it really broke out. So there you have it. Hoyer held off the restless natives until week 14.

  • I don't want this thread getting buried. There was so much that was done right yesterday, with a swarming D that did absolutely everything it could (except the 4th down goal-line stand) to win us the game, and looks a player or two away from becoming truly elite. And, an actual punt return! Mingo's best game ever - I particularly liked that on his sack, he tried to knock the ball out first, couldn't but then wrapped up (sort of) and got the sack. Two picks and a sack from Leonhard. Craig Robertson looks a lot less like the guy that got picked on last season, and a lot more like a legit ILB.

  • Secondary keeps getting better, and that is scary. With Gilbert making a play and gaining some confidence, it only adds to the depth back there. Skrine and Gipson are FAs this off-season, and I think they both need to be re-signed.

    Haden / Skrine / K.Williams / Gilbert

    Gipson / Whitner / Leonhard

    Add a true NT and a pass rusher and this defense will be over-the-top good.

    However, it won't matter if they can't improve on offense...