We Not Out
-
A shame as I hoped he would get his shit together. Its over,we deserve better. Pettinne should have pulled him at half time.
-
That piece of dogshit Brian Hoyer ended it today, plain and simple.
That piece of dogshit Brian Hoyer ended it today, plain and simple.
What other hobbies do you have? Do you seriously get this butthurt if things don't work out your way? You're a strange one...
-
That piece of dogshit Brian Hoyer ended it today, plain and simple.
What other hobbies do you have? Do you seriously get this butthurt if things don't work out your way? You're a strange one...
-
-
You drunk bro?
No no. Stream of consciousness. Catch on on or get off.
-
It sucks dbone! Atleast we have a little more optimism for next yr.
Very true. If Johnny can get a few games under his belt and look good doing it, that will certainly help jump start the off season. Two 1st round picks, a few key FA signings and another 'new' QB and we're all 0-0 again.
-
It sucks dbone! Atleast we have a little more optimism for next yr.
Very true. If Johnny can get a few games under his belt and look good doing it, that will certainly help jump start the off season. Two 1st round picks, a few key FA signings and another 'new' QB and we're all 0-0 again.
Very true. If Johnny can get a few games under his belt and look good doing it, that will certainly help jump start the off season. Two 1st round picks, a few key FA signings and another 'new' QB and we're all 0-0 again.
don't we do that every year. try to get wins at the end of year for momentum for next year?
-
-
Went for a hard mountain bike ride to extinguish my anger and frustrations, and man, what could've been this year. What could've been.
Went for a hard mountain bike ride to extinguish my anger and frustrations, and man, what could've been this year. What could've been.
Where you biking at?
Don't be too down. I've enjoyed the hell outta this year.
Competitive team.
Kardiac kids pt 2
D thats starting to click with new hc.
Winning more than 4 games.
Shit this been the best season in 7 years. I'm down about playoffs but I got more important shit to be worried about than kids game. Don't get me wrong, I bleed orange and brown but I'm past the age to let it fuck my days up.
-
Very true. If Johnny can get a few games under his belt and look good doing it, that will certainly help jump start the off season. Two 1st round picks, a few key FA signings and another 'new' QB and we're all 0-0 again.
don't we do that every year. try to get wins at the end of year for momentum for next year?
-
Went for a hard mountain bike ride to extinguish my anger and frustrations, and man, what could've been this year. What could've been.
Where you biking at?
Don't be too down. I've enjoyed the hell outta this year.
Competitive team.
Kardiac kids pt 2
D thats starting to click with new hc.
Winning more than 4 games.
Shit this been the best season in 7 years. I'm down about playoffs but I got more important shit to be worried about than kids game. Don't get me wrong, I bleed orange and brown but I'm past the age to let it fuck my days up.
-
-
-
Nice. My area is pretty hilly. I just did 1387' of climbing on my 8.8 mile loop............... Best way to get rid of the game when it sux, or prolong the feeling when we win.
Sweet. I'd love to get out to California to check out the parks. Love being in Florida. Can be outside damn near year round.
Our trails aren't anything special but there's some nice drops and jumps.
-
Actually we get in with 3 wins, and
A Steelers loss and a 2nd Bengals loss (for the division), or
Miami and Buffalo lose one (for a wild card spot)
But first, we need to win 3 games...
-
Like how you think it thenew23..But really, A team and coaches that say Hoyer give's them the best chance to win?? JF show up hung over from b-day, does he practice as bad as Hoyer?? it's got to be something.. When the game lights come on I believe it's Johnny's time.. How can team and coaches trust Hoyer now on next 3 must have games?? Yes 1 on Gordo, but miss the one's you drop in the bucket by that much 4 times.. Hoyer's down fall has always been Accuracy, and it's never been worst than buff and colts.. Go Browns!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login