Zombo!
-
yeah but it is like there is no memory of the season so far compared to the past. most people on here called for us to win four games this year. be fucking happy that we are having a good year. if manziel gets us more wins so be it. if hoyer does it so be it
Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me everyone!
For fucks sake we are in our first playoff hunt in 7 FUCKING years and we are fucking it up and I have to listen to this fucking blow-hard
This is a good year? We have 7 fucking wins, that's not "good" that's mediocre.
We have sucked so fucking bad people claim mediocrity as "good" and avg. QB play as good.
I don't give a fuck about the experts, we can beat anyone at anytime.
This fucking team the past 2 weeks has lost inspite of good defense because of shitty ass QB play and shitty fucking coaching but were supposed to all calm down because the local drunk chimes?
be fucking happy that we are having a good year.
-
Some of us don't have another FIFTY YEARS to wait for a winning team. I've been agonizing since Jim Brown retired. Is it so awful to want or expect an organization to at least draft wisely and then play the people they drafted in the first round. Is it too much to expect the best product out on the field. Don't you think that if Andrew Luck had six interceptions and no touchdowns they'd bench him too. RG3 wasn't immune to benching and neither should Hoyer or any other player who is struggling. We were heading to the playoffs a few weeks ago and it's obvious by now that Hoyer is not the guy. So common sense is to play the guy you drafted as the franchise before the season is over. The fans deserve better. I sure didn't see the front office refusing the fans' money when they drafted Johnny Hype Ball. So give the fans who are spending their hard earned dollars something other than 142 yards and no touchdowns with 2 interceptions. After all, this is becoming a trend not an anomaly with Hoyer. Against Buffalo it was 198 yards and no touchdowns with 2 interceptions. What's next?
Some of us don't have another FIFTY YEARS to wait for a winning team. I've been agonizing since Jim Brown retired.
really? and all along i thought you were a fifteen year old dike that had to ride the door knob to bust her cherry.
Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me everyone!
For fucks sake we are in our first playoff hunt in 7 FUCKING years and we are fucking it up and I have to listen to this fucking blow-hard
This is a good year? We have 7 fucking wins, that's not "good" that's mediocre.
We have sucked so fucking bad people claim mediocrity as "good" and avg. QB play as good.
I don't give a fuck about the experts, we can beat anyone at anytime.
This fucking team the past 2 weeks has lost inspite of good defense because of shitty ass QB play and shitty fucking coaching but were supposed to all calm down because the local drunk chimes?
dude just stfu. your age is showing. you really just don't know when to stop.
sunday nights you should take an ambien and pass out then come back cuz you're a different person during the week.
-
I disagree. I'm proud that the Browns have made such progress this year. Do you remember last year? The team had needs all over the place. Now, we are just a few pieces away from a great team (and one of those pieces might be JF - time will tell). But 7 or 8 wins will attract some FA's to a more stable FO group, and another good draft / off season, will make this team ready to compete for 1st place in their division in 2015
2014 was a great year for the Browns, no matter what happens here on out.
-
I disagree. I'm proud that the Browns have made such progress this year. Do you remember last year? The team had needs all over the place. Now, we are just a few pieces away from a great team (and one of those pieces might be JF - time will tell). But 7 or 8 wins will attract some FA's to a more stable FO group, and another good draft / off season, will make this team ready to compete for 1st place in their division in 2015
2014 was a great year for the Browns, no matter what happens here on out.
I disagree. I'm proud that the Browns have made such progress this year. Do you remember last year? The team had needs all over the place. Now, we are just a few pieces away from a great team (and one of those pieces might be JF - time will tell). But 7 or 8 wins will attract some FA's to a more stable FO group, and another good draft / off season, will make this team ready to compete for 1st place in their division in 2015
2014 was a great year for the Browns, no matter what happens here on out.
-
Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me everyone!
For fucks sake we are in our first playoff hunt in 7 FUCKING years and we are fucking it up and I have to listen to this fucking blow-hard
This is a good year? We have 7 fucking wins, that's not "good" that's mediocre.
We have sucked so fucking bad people claim mediocrity as "good" and avg. QB play as good.
I don't give a fuck about the experts, we can beat anyone at anytime.
This fucking team the past 2 weeks has lost inspite of good defense because of shitty ass QB play and shitty fucking coaching but were supposed to all calm down because the local drunk chimes?
be fucking happy that we are having a good year.
Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me everyone!
For fucks sake we are in our first playoff hunt in 7 FUCKING years and we are fucking it up and I have to listen to this fucking blow-hard
This is a good year? We have 7 fucking wins, that's not "good" that's mediocre.
We have sucked so fucking bad people claim mediocrity as "good" and avg. QB play as good.
I don't give a fuck about the experts, we can beat anyone at anytime.
This fucking team the past 2 weeks has lost inspite of good defense because of shitty ass QB play and shitty fucking coaching but were supposed to all calm down because the local drunk chimes?
Somebody get this man a xanax please!
Will you just shut up. You know what's nice? Today's game mattered. This season has mattered. I wake up excited for the game more than ever, cause it matters. We aren't talking about the fuckig draft (well maybe a little but old habits die hard). I agree we shouldnt just say 7 wins OK I'm happy, great season. But no one is saying that. I'm happy with out season so far, but of course I want more, so do all of us. That's why we are upset and this board is having more new threads today/tonight then I've seen in a while. Because we are all pissed, we want the playoffs! We want to be relevant past December! But come on man you are getting ridicukous. We all agree (almost all) its time for JF, and pettine should have put him in earlier. OK, we ALL agree on this. So shut the fuck up already with your trolling on every post.
-
Faded said:
"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one"
After this fucking game its more like.
"Yes I'm lonely, wanna die, if I ain't dead already, girl you know the reason why"
-
i think both are not the answer
So that is your real agenda based on nothing on one of those two players. Hoyer is a known commodity, but your assumption that JF is also not the answer without concrete proof on the field is ridiculous.
Why don't you just start your own "I hate Johnny Football" thread?
Oh wait-you already did that. http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31010&page=1
Just go back to that one and post all you want if you don't like the rest of the board today.
-
can you start a new dedicated page on the off topic section for manziel? so there can be serious conversations about the browns again on this board.
this gives the fan boys trash the players, coaches, organization because Johnny is the greatest.
can you start a new dedicated page on the off topic section for manziel? so there can be serious conversations about the browns again on this board.
this gives the fan boys trash the players, coaches, organization because Johnny is the greatest.
You posted this yesterday after the game?
Bud there ain't a Texas fan boy from Texarkana to El Paso as devoted to a quarterback as you.
WSS
-
I propose a dedicated forum for Hoyer apologists called "Butthurt Central".
-
No need for a separate page, what we do is merge threads so there is room for all of the non-qb topics on the front page.
So if you dont want to read about, Johnny, then dont read about Johnny.
As a guy that had Manziel rated as the highest QB in the draft, and thought he was a steall at #22, I am excited to see what he can do these last three games.
But Im sure even Johnny thinks his Texas Fan Boys are gay.
Z
-
I disagree. I'm proud that the Browns have made such progress this year. Do you remember last year? The team had needs all over the place. Now, we are just a few pieces away from a great team (and one of those pieces might be JF - time will tell). But 7 or 8 wins will attract some FA's to a more stable FO group, and another good draft / off season, will make this team ready to compete for 1st place in their division in 2015
2014 was a great year for the Browns, no matter what happens here on out.
I disagree. I'm proud that the Browns have made such progress this year. Do you remember last year? The team had needs all over the place. Now, we are just a few pieces away from a great team (and one of those pieces might be JF - time will tell). But 7 or 8 wins will attract some FA's to a more stable FO group, and another good draft / off season, will make this team ready to compete for 1st place in their division in 2015
2014 was a great year for the Browns, no matter what happens here on out.
It was definitely a step in the right direction. It ain't over yet, but winning out is going to be a tall order. The Browns exceeded expectations this year, and 2015 looks very promising with another draft coming up, as well as getting all of our injured players back. 2015 should be the year that the Browns make a serious playoff push.
-
Some of us don't have another FIFTY YEARS to wait for a winning team. I've been agonizing since Jim Brown retired. Is it so awful to want or expect an organization to at least draft wisely and then play the people they drafted in the first round. Is it too much to expect the best product out on the field. Don't you think that if Andrew Luck had six interceptions and no touchdowns they'd bench him too. RG3 wasn't immune to benching and neither should Hoyer or any other player who is struggling. We were heading to the playoffs a few weeks ago and it's obvious by now that Hoyer is not the guy. So common sense is to play the guy you drafted as the franchise before the season is over. The fans deserve better. I sure didn't see the front office refusing the fans' money when they drafted Johnny Hype Ball. So give the fans who are spending their hard earned dollars something other than 142 yards and no touchdowns with 2 interceptions. After all, this is becoming a trend not an anomaly with Hoyer. Against Buffalo it was 198 yards and no touchdowns with 2 interceptions. What's next?
Some of us don't have another FIFTY YEARS to wait for a winning team. I've been agonizing since Jim Brown retired. Is it so awful to want or expect an organization to at least draft wisely and then play the people they drafted in the first round. Is it too much to expect the best product out on the field. Don't you think that if Andrew Luck had six interceptions and no touchdowns they'd bench him too. RG3 wasn't immune to benching and neither should Hoyer or any other player who is struggling. We were heading to the playoffs a few weeks ago and it's obvious by now that Hoyer is not the guy. So common sense is to play the guy you drafted as the franchise before the season is over. The fans deserve better. I sure didn't see the front office refusing the fans' money when they drafted Johnny Hype Ball. So give the fans who are spending their hard earned dollars something other than 142 yards and no touchdowns with 2 interceptions. After all, this is becoming a trend not an anomaly with Hoyer. Against Buffalo it was 198 yards and no touchdowns with 2 interceptions. What's next?
Yes, 50 years. I remember listening to the game with my Dad in our house on W 47 St. in Cleveland. 50 frigging years.
-
or better yet, why don't we boot posters who make worthless threads! We could even start right here.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login