Skip to content

Any parody song ideas for this week?

The Browns Board
4 4 313
  • Billy CoolB Billy Cool wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I happened to get today off, so I could throw something together. Been brainstorming though, and haven't come up with anything. Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off" has been in my head lately. Any ideas for that?

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Whenever Hoyer breaks breaks breaks break breaks

    With every sack he takes takes takes takes takes

    Pettines gonna shake shake shake shake shake

    Shake it of, shake it off

  • Whenever Hoyer breaks breaks breaks break breaks

    With every sack he takes takes takes takes takes

    Pettines gonna shake shake shake shake shake

    Shake it of, shake it off

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @typicalbrowns said:

    Whenever Hoyer breaks breaks breaks break breaks

    With every sack he takes takes takes takes takes

    Pettines gonna shake shake shake shake shake

    Shake it of, shake it off

    lol nice.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    What happened to my Hoyer Rap

    My name is Hoyer and I'm here to say,

    I just don't feel like being benced today

    The defense came out Smokin!

    They had scored fourteen

    Now it was up to me, just ask Pettine

    I threw some interceptions and couldn't complete a pass

    But is that any reason to kick me in the ass?

    Ok, we lost another, but what is all the fuss?

    Just because I threw my teammate underneath the Bus?

    It was windy on the ball field and they ran the wrong routes

    What can you expect? I'm not Dan Fouts!

    Next week will be different, you can put that in the vault!

    But just in case we lose.....it was not my fault