Skip to content

Something a Little Different - Jeff Fisher

The Browns Board
15 12 664
  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Did you guys see what he did yesterday against the Skins? He sent out the 6 players aquired by the Rams in the RGIII trade as captains to do the coin flip........ Frickin' love that!

    Ok, now you can carry on with one of the ten thousand Hoyer / Johnny threads

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #2

    What did Johnny say about it?

    I thought it was a funny move. If people don't get jokes I got nothing to say to them.

  • What did Johnny say about it?

    I thought it was a funny move. If people don't get jokes I got nothing to say to them.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @letsgojackets said:

    What did Johnny say about it?

    I thought it was a funny move. If people don't get jokes I got nothing to say to them.

    HA! 😆 Yea, it just screamed cocky, but in a subtle way that I'm sure his players loved. Jeff is a hell of a coach.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Ha that's awesome

  • Did you guys see what he did yesterday against the Skins? He sent out the 6 players aquired by the Rams in the RGIII trade as captains to do the coin flip........ Frickin' love that!

    Ok, now you can carry on with one of the ten thousand Hoyer / Johnny threads

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @d-bone said:

    Did you guys see what he did yesterday against the Skins? He sent out the 6 players aquired by the Rams in the RGIII trade as captains to do the coin flip........ Frickin' love that!

    Ok, now you can carry on with one of the ten thousand Hoyer / Johnny threads

    Lol that's awesome. So glad we didn't end up making that trade, it set the skins back 5 years at least
  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #6

    saw that....big props to Fisher.....hahahaha

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I'm sure it fired up those guys, and I'm always up to see Snyder shaming.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Yep, I thought that was quite funny. Maybe not the classiest thing to do, but hopefully taken in good spirit.

    Meanwhile, isn't that two shut-outs in a row for St Louis? Against Oakland and Washington, sure, but any time you shut a team out it's impressive in the NFL.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    In essence, the Browns got Manziel by trading Trent Richardson. So Pettine should have started Manziel. Anyway it was brilliant by Fisher. Ha ha

  • Did you guys see what he did yesterday against the Skins? He sent out the 6 players aquired by the Rams in the RGIII trade as captains to do the coin flip........ Frickin' love that!

    Ok, now you can carry on with one of the ten thousand Hoyer / Johnny threads

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @d-bone said:

    Did you guys see what he did yesterday against the Skins? He sent out the 6 players aquired by the Rams in the RGIII trade as captains to do the coin flip........ Frickin' love that!

    Awesome move by an awesome coach... Bud Adams is spinning in his grave.

    But I do get the feeling that the Rams and 'Skins won't be doing anymore business anytime soon.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    i heard the disdain for the redskin organization is league-wide. don't know if it's because of snyder or because of gruden.

  • i heard the disdain for the redskin organization is league-wide. don't know if it's because of snyder or because of gruden.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @miktoxic said:

    i heard the disdain for the redskin organization is league-wide. don't know if it's because of snyder or because of gruden.

    Prolly...

    One team that might do some biznees with Danny-boy might be the Eagles. I could see RG3 in Chip's Offense... might have to look fast, but I could see it.

    Maybe offer as high as a 6th? or 5th?

  • @miktoxic said:

    i heard the disdain for the redskin organization is league-wide. don't know if it's because of snyder or because of gruden.

    Prolly...

    One team that might do some biznees with Danny-boy might be the Eagles. I could see RG3 in Chip's Offense... might have to look fast, but I could see it.

    Maybe offer as high as a 6th? or 5th?

    andeftwA andeftw wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @tour2ma said:

    Prolly...

    One team that might do some biznees with Danny-boy might be the Eagles. I could see RG3 in Chip's Offense... might have to look fast, but I could see it.

    Maybe offer as high as a 6th? or 5th?

    After selling his soul to the Rams, I bet Snyder would rather let RG3's contract expire than trade him for so little. But then again Washington's roster is so depleted that a 5th round pick would be an improvement at just about any position.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    The best players coach out there, Team will run threw a wall. Never remember Fisher being out coached. Got to suck he got stuck with Sam Bradford. And no thanks to Sam in Cleveland next season..

  • The best players coach out there, Team will run threw a wall. Never remember Fisher being out coached. Got to suck he got stuck with Sam Bradford. And no thanks to Sam in Cleveland next season..

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @gumby73 said:

    The best players coach out there, Team will run threw a wall. Never remember Fisher being out coached. Got to suck he got stuck with Sam Bradford. And no thanks to Sam in Cleveland next season..

    why would you sign anyone with the injury history of sam bradford?

    goes without saying.