Something a Little Different - Jeff Fisher
-
What did Johnny say about it?
I thought it was a funny move. If people don't get jokes I got nothing to say to them.
What did Johnny say about it?
I thought it was a funny move. If people don't get jokes I got nothing to say to them.
HA!
Yea, it just screamed cocky, but in a subtle way that I'm sure his players loved. Jeff is a hell of a coach. -
Ha that's awesome
-
Did you guys see what he did yesterday against the Skins? He sent out the 6 players aquired by the Rams in the RGIII trade as captains to do the coin flip........ Frickin' love that!
Ok, now you can carry on with one of the ten thousand Hoyer / Johnny threads
Lol that's awesome. So glad we didn't end up making that trade, it set the skins back 5 years at leastDid you guys see what he did yesterday against the Skins? He sent out the 6 players aquired by the Rams in the RGIII trade as captains to do the coin flip........ Frickin' love that!
Ok, now you can carry on with one of the ten thousand Hoyer / Johnny threads
-
-
I'm sure it fired up those guys, and I'm always up to see Snyder shaming.
-
Yep, I thought that was quite funny. Maybe not the classiest thing to do, but hopefully taken in good spirit.
Meanwhile, isn't that two shut-outs in a row for St Louis? Against Oakland and Washington, sure, but any time you shut a team out it's impressive in the NFL.
-
-
Did you guys see what he did yesterday against the Skins? He sent out the 6 players aquired by the Rams in the RGIII trade as captains to do the coin flip........ Frickin' love that!
Ok, now you can carry on with one of the ten thousand Hoyer / Johnny threads
Did you guys see what he did yesterday against the Skins? He sent out the 6 players aquired by the Rams in the RGIII trade as captains to do the coin flip........ Frickin' love that!
Awesome move by an awesome coach... Bud Adams is spinning in his grave.
But I do get the feeling that the Rams and 'Skins won't be doing anymore business anytime soon.
-
i heard the disdain for the redskin organization is league-wide. don't know if it's because of snyder or because of gruden.
-
i heard the disdain for the redskin organization is league-wide. don't know if it's because of snyder or because of gruden.
i heard the disdain for the redskin organization is league-wide. don't know if it's because of snyder or because of gruden.
Prolly...
One team that might do some biznees with Danny-boy might be the Eagles. I could see RG3 in Chip's Offense... might have to look fast, but I could see it.
Maybe offer as high as a 6th? or 5th?
-
i heard the disdain for the redskin organization is league-wide. don't know if it's because of snyder or because of gruden.
Prolly...
One team that might do some biznees with Danny-boy might be the Eagles. I could see RG3 in Chip's Offense... might have to look fast, but I could see it.
Maybe offer as high as a 6th? or 5th?
Prolly...
One team that might do some biznees with Danny-boy might be the Eagles. I could see RG3 in Chip's Offense... might have to look fast, but I could see it.
Maybe offer as high as a 6th? or 5th?
After selling his soul to the Rams, I bet Snyder would rather let RG3's contract expire than trade him for so little. But then again Washington's roster is so depleted that a 5th round pick would be an improvement at just about any position.
-
-
The best players coach out there, Team will run threw a wall. Never remember Fisher being out coached. Got to suck he got stuck with Sam Bradford. And no thanks to Sam in Cleveland next season..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login