Connor Sipe
-
He's in the doghouse? I was under the impression that Hoyer gave us the best chance to win. Johnny wasn't getting in with the Browns winning. The hate is getting old.
-
don't make the fan boys go into a frenzy
-
-
Everybody would freak the hell out if Shaw jumped manziel. Has he even been active for any of our games?
I don't think it'll ever happen, but I do think Shaw has potential.
-
-
-
Shaw would have been there early and he would have beat the colts.
-
Who says Manziel was late. Tony Grossi is making something out of nothing because he's a hack.
-
Who says Manziel was late. Tony Grossi is making something out of nothing because he's a hack.
-
He's in the doghouse? I was under the impression that Hoyer gave us the best chance to win. Johnny wasn't getting in with the Browns winning. The hate is getting old.
He's in the doghouse? I was under the impression that Hoyer gave us the best chance to win. Johnny wasn't getting in with the Browns winning. The hate is getting old.
The radio report was that Johnny showed up late for the game yesterday.....so yea, that is doghouse time, perhaps deservedly so.
-
He's in the doghouse? I was under the impression that Hoyer gave us the best chance to win. Johnny wasn't getting in with the Browns winning. The hate is getting old.
The radio report was that Johnny showed up late for the game yesterday.....so yea, that is doghouse time, perhaps deservedly so.
The radio report was that Johnny showed up late for the game yesterday.....so yea, that is doghouse time, perhaps deservedly so.
He was on time. Pam's the one that started it all. Link is in your quote.
-
The radio report was that Johnny showed up late for the game yesterday.....so yea, that is doghouse time, perhaps deservedly so.
He was on time. Pam's the one that started it all. Link is in your quote.
He was on time. Pam's the one that started it all. Link is in your quote.
Well, it looks like he made a cunt hair ahead of the deadline. Though technically on time, I don't think the HC perceived that arrival time to be appropriate for a QB efforting to make an impression on his boss that he is dedicated to his profession.
The report I heard was that time of arrival was a factor in Pettine not putting him in when he may have otherwise done so to reve up the offense.
If Pettine didn't perceive JFF as ready....then he weren't getting in the game.
Enter Connor Shaw? Though....if he did, someone would have to be released.....as he is a PS player.
-
He was on time. Pam's the one that started it all. Link is in your quote.
Well, it looks like he made a cunt hair ahead of the deadline. Though technically on time, I don't think the HC perceived that arrival time to be appropriate for a QB efforting to make an impression on his boss that he is dedicated to his profession.
The report I heard was that time of arrival was a factor in Pettine not putting him in when he may have otherwise done so to reve up the offense.
If Pettine didn't perceive JFF as ready....then he weren't getting in the game.
Enter Connor Shaw? Though....if he did, someone would have to be released.....as he is a PS player.
Well, it looks like he made a cunt hair ahead of the deadline. Though technically on time, I don't think the HC perceived that arrival time to be appropriate for a QB efforting to make an impression on his boss that he is dedicated to his profession.
The report I heard was that time of arrival was a factor in Pettine not putting him in when he may have otherwise done so to reve up the offense.
If Pettine didn't perceive JFF as ready....then he weren't getting in the game.
Enter Connor Shaw.
You love Shaw. I love him too. Manziel didn't get in yesterday's game because we were winning. Coach Pettine just confirmed that in his press conference.
-
-
Well, it looks like he made a cunt hair ahead of the deadline. Though technically on time, I don't think the HC perceived that arrival time to be appropriate for a QB efforting to make an impression on his boss that he is dedicated to his profession.
The report I heard was that time of arrival was a factor in Pettine not putting him in when he may have otherwise done so to reve up the offense.
If Pettine didn't perceive JFF as ready....then he weren't getting in the game.
Enter Connor Shaw.
You love Shaw. I love him too. Manziel didn't get in yesterday's game because we were winning. Coach Pettine just confirmed that in his press conference.
You love Shaw. I love him too. Manziel didn't get in yesterday's game because we were winning. Coach Pettine just confirmed that in his press conference.
I don't know if I love Shaw. Still don't know much about him. I am just stirring up some shit. So sue me.

But, I agree that Hoyer probably should not have come out when the team was winning. The fact that he contributed highly to the loss though could mark the end of him.
-
Manziel --> Wasn't late, Did not start any "fight", 1st round pick
Connor Shaw---> Practice squad QB
C'mon.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Manziel --> Wasn't late, Did not start any "fight", 1st round pick
Connor Shaw---> Practice squad QB
C'mon.
Zombo
--> the threat of the name of Shaw though could be used for potential motivation purposes.
I c'moned, i done saw, I done got you scramblin.
-
You love Shaw. I love him too. Manziel didn't get in yesterday's game because we were winning. Coach Pettine just confirmed that in his press conference.
I don't know if I love Shaw. Still don't know much about him. I am just stirring up some shit. So sue me.

But, I agree that Hoyer probably should not have come out when the team was winning. The fact that he contributed highly to the loss though could mark the end of him.
I don't know if I love Shaw. Still don't know much about him. I am just stirring up some shit. So sue me.

But, I agree that Hoyer probably should not have come out when the team was winning. The fact that he contributed highly to the loss though could mark the end of him.
Oh Gip for sure it is marked, highlighted and in bold. lol. It was great while it lasted and I'll remember the good times and not the bad. I hope we beat him in the Super Bowl next year although that would be torturing the guy.
-
Hoyer's going to be Denver's No. 2. Broncos at Cleveland in next year's AFC Championship - Browns 28, Denver 24, 4th quarter, Manziel's killing it. Kruger drives Manning through the goal post, Browns 30, Denver 24. After the safety, we're in FG range but JFF's flagged 15 for the money sign. We have to punt. Hoyer's got three minutes left and 98 yards to go...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login