New kicker
-
This is self serving but let's face it, the browns need someone to put 3 points on the board when called on. I played for mike pettine at north penn, was an all American at delaware and played for Ron Jaworski's Philadelphia Soul. Just askin for some support to get the attention of the brass!! I'll make some noise at a workout if I get a shot
Plenty of backup on my youtube page
-
Yes please. Do you need gas money?
-
you look like a big kid but I guarantee I can gorilla press you over the fence at training camp next year. Let's do this. Couple of those kicks would have been wide on an NFL post but.....yeah who cares it can't be worse than what we've got.
-
How much do you weigh johnny? I'll practice my push presses with ur weight so I can put some air under you to get over the fence. After that just spear tackle the wind out of Cundiff. You'll likely 1 maybe 2 kicks off to impress Pettine before you get decleated by security.

-
Do you know Flacco, he went to Delaware.
Cundwhiff has missed 5 in last 5 games. His history tells it all. Why the Browns let go of Dawson is mind boggling! And Dawson kicked in the wind, snow etc. Browns brass are responsible for yesterday.
Do you know Flacco, he went to Delaware.
Cundwhiff has missed 5 in last 5 games. His history tells it all. Why the Browns let go of Dawson is mind boggling! And Dawson kicked in the wind, snow etc. Browns brass are responsible for yesterday.
But Dawson wanted too much and you don't overpay kickers cause kickers are a dime a doz...blah blah blah blah. All the Browns fans that actually know something about the game were all shaking their heads when we didn't resign Dawson. This is why. Good kickers are not a dime a dozen...there's really only a few good ones in the NFL. With the parity in the NFL right now....how many games come down to just a few points? It's ridiculous how valuable a good kicker is when you've got all your other cards in order. Phil Dawsons talent was wasted on the suck ass Browns teams since they came back. But now, we could really use him....he could have been the difference in a couple of games.
-
Do you know Flacco, he went to Delaware.
Cundwhiff has missed 5 in last 5 games. His history tells it all. Why the Browns let go of Dawson is mind boggling! And Dawson kicked in the wind, snow etc. Browns brass are responsible for yesterday.
Do you know Flacco, he went to Delaware.
Cundwhiff has missed 5 in last 5 games. His history tells it all. Why the Browns let go of Dawson is mind boggling! And Dawson kicked in the wind, snow etc. Browns brass are responsible for yesterday.
Nah c'mon man. Dawson wanted to go win some playoff games. He didn't want to re-sign with us and I don't blame him. Dawson was clutch. In fact it should be called "Dawson" not clutch.
-
Joe and I were teammates at UD for 3 seasons and played together in 2007 when we went to the National Championship. I like to say I played a big part in gettin him a few extra games on ESPN to be scouted!
I weigh about 200# so I think we got this... I'll pay for your training if ur on board haha. Just need about ten seconds to get a long kick off. Anyone wana sign up to hold? Willing to cover ur bail money ....
-
Go here and knock on the front door
76 Lou Groza blvd
Berea, Ohio 44017
-
Can you keek a touchdown a la Garo Yepremian.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login