Skip to content

Jay Glazer's Cheap Shot Reporting

The Browns Board
46 18 2.0k
  • Johnny going to rock this league.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Another "sign" I have never and will never make... 😉

    Well that's up to you bud. By the way did anyone see you close up of Paul Kruger making that choir directing motion with his hands Sunday? They showed that graphic twice going into commercials. Did that piss anybody off?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Well that's up to you bud. By the way did anyone see you close up of Paul Kruger making that choir directing motion with his hands Sunday? They showed that graphic twice going into commercials. Did that piss anybody off?

    Ever feel like we're fighting and don't know why? I do.

    Anyway...

    Thanks for confirming my free will.... besides being juvenile, my doing the "money sign" would cost me $10,000. You can ask TCPO... maybe it was $1000.

    I do not remember seeing Kruger's thing, but if he actually had done something meaningful, then it probably would not have bothered me and I likely would have forgotten it.

    Context means something... even Greg Little got that... eventually.

  • The Fake ESPN ‏@TheFakeESPN 23h

    Brian Hoyer could overthrow an entire government.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    What you don't seem to get yet is that you are describing JFF... He would run through a brick wall just to win a game. That's how he's wired.

    We "get it". It's a perfect summary of my, and others', greatest fear...

    Let us pray...

    Lord, give Johnny the serenity to accept that there are walls he cannot runneth through, the courage to runneth through the walls he can, and the control over his competiveness to know the difference.

    Amen

    Go Browns...

    @tour2ma said:

    We "get it". It's a perfect summary of my, and others', greatest fear...

    Let us pray...

    Lord, give Johnny the serenity to accept that there are JJ Watts he cannot runneth through, the courage to runneth through the walls he can, and the control over his competiveness to know the difference.

    Amen

    Go Browns...

    Fixed it for ya Tour. 🙂

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well that's up to you bud. By the way did anyone see you close up of Paul Kruger making that choir directing motion with his hands Sunday? They showed that graphic twice going into commercials. Did that piss anybody off?

    Ever feel like we're fighting and don't know why? I do.

    Anyway...

    Thanks for confirming my free will.... besides being juvenile, my doing the "money sign" would cost me $10,000. You can ask TCPO... maybe it was $1000.

    I do not remember seeing Kruger's thing, but if he actually had done something meaningful, then it probably would not have bothered me and I likely would have forgotten it.

    Context means something... even Greg Little got that... eventually.

    @tour2ma said:

    Ever feel like we're fighting and don't know why? I do.

    Sure. Almost every time bud. I guess I'm just tossing things out to the whole group, some of which seem outraged over the money sign. You are fine. No ill feelings from me whatsoever, hope it didn't seem that way.

    Anyway...

    Thanks for confirming my free will.... besides being juvenile, my doing the "money sign" would cost me $10,000. You can ask TCPO... maybe it was $1000.

    I do not remember seeing Kruger's thing, but if he actually had done something meaningful, then it probably would not have bothered me and I likely would have forgotten it.

    And it didn't bother me and I don't think it should bother anybody else. Unless there are some Paul Kruger haters out there. 😉

    Context means something... even Greg Little got that... eventually.

  • @tour2ma said:

    We "get it". It's a perfect summary of my, and others', greatest fear...

    Let us pray...

    Lord, give Johnny the serenity to accept that there are JJ Watts he cannot runneth through, the courage to runneth through the walls he can, and the control over his competiveness to know the difference.

    Amen

    Go Browns...

    Fixed it for ya Tour. 🙂

    @hoorta said:

    Fixed it for ya Tour. 🙂

    Thanks, h... need all the help I can get...

    @westside-steve said:

    @tour2ma said:

    Ever feel like we're fighting and don't know why? I do.

    Sure. Almost every time bud. I guess I'm just tossing things out to the whole group, some of which seem outraged over the money sign. You are fine. No ill feelings from me whatsoever, hope it didn't seem that way.

    Anyway...

    Thanks for confirming my free will.... besides being juvenile, my doing the "money sign" would cost me $10,000. You can ask TCPO... maybe it was $1000.

    I do not remember seeing Kruger's thing, but if he actually had done something meaningful, then it probably would not have bothered me and I likely would have forgotten it.

    And it didn't bother me and I don't think it should bother anybody else. Unless there are some Paul Kruger haters out there. 😉

    Context means something... even Greg Little got that... eventually.

    LOL... Cool...

    Just out of curiosity...

    What kinda review did you give "The Devil's Advocate"?

    Both before and after the "rack" bonuses...