Skip to content

HEY ! Good thing the Browns were playing during our flight !

The Browns Board
7 5 475
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #1

    So, we took off for Dallas Ft Worth airport, out of Cleveland. We board our plane, a guy gets up to let us

    get to our seats. and I took a double take, and I told him he looks exactly like Manziel. He just grinned,

    and told us that he gets that at least twice a week. He's posed for pictures, etc.

    I told him he could make some big bucks being Manziel's bodydouble. Good guy, I told him about the Brownsboard,

    the web address, he said he might check it out. I said I would take up a collection from all of us, to arrange

    for him to get his picture taken with Manziel.

    It is amazing ! One swipe of our credit card, and we watched the last quarter. He had been listening to it,

    and said Hoyer was missing wide open receivers, etc.

    It's time. I would have started Hoyer the last game. But now, it's Manziel time, start him now, just like I

    texted to Canton Mike.

    Hoyer isn't just in a slump, as much as I think he's terrific otherwise, he has risen to his level of incompetence.

    Maybe he's beaten up, armwise, whatever. But I would now start Manziel the rest of the year.

    Hoyer is now, holding this offense back with his limitations. And Gordon, sorry, I'd trade him. All that time off,

    and he still doesn't get running routes? He's no rookie.

    But the Browns are so, so very close to a playoff/superbowl? season. If I could somehow trade Gordon and a high draft pick for

    Randall Cobb .., --- I'd do it in one hundred of a second.

    That's my prediction. Manziel will start next week. Hoyer's and Gordon's upsides don't outweigh their downsides.

    EDIT: The Browns have already worked out a couple of kickers. Look for one to be drafted or signed.

    Cundiff is losing it. The Browns would have actually won this game if it hadn't been for that missed field goal.

    Meanwhile, even with injuries, the Browns offense KICKS ASS !

  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Hmmmm.

  • Hmmmm.

    ManzierM Manzier wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @soju said:

    Hmmmm.

    Maybe a flight from mars?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #4

    AS in, good thing the Browns were playing. I swear, I would have thought it WAS Manziel, seriously.

    Amazing. I told him he should be thankful he didn't look like Rothlicksbooger, or he'd be screwed for life......

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #5

    On the road again?

    I'd put a penny in that pic pot...

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Cal probably doesn't own a cell phone, right Cal?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Cal is using his father-in-laws computer....