Skip to content

Like it was meant to be, or Karma.....who knows?

The Browns Board
48 21 1.8k
  • Going back over a year from now, I was the very first Browns Board Manziel supporter. I lobbied for us to draft him before Kiper and Mcshay started pumping him up (and everyone here gave me shit, until MikeH came around to the idea). Back in September I bought tickets to my first Browns game in 10 years, for this weekend. Now this just happens to be Manziels first start, and Ill be sitting Browns sideline, front row, 35 yard line right behind the replay booth. Gonna be a great day boys.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #7

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Going back over a year from now, I was the very first Browns Board Manziel supporter. I lobbied for us to draft him before Kiper and Mcshay started pumping him up (and everyone here gave me shit, until MikeH came around to the idea). Back in September I bought tickets to my first Browns game in 10 years, for this weekend. Now this just happens to be Manziels first start, and Ill be sitting Browns sideline, front row, 35 yard line right behind the replay booth. Gonna be a great day boys.

    Congrats!!!!

    And THANK YOU for being one of the few manzealots with tact. We appreciate your waiting till the right moment to come out(really)...🙂

    Enjoy the hell out of the game.....GooooooOOOOOOO BROWNS! (and Johnny)

  • Going back over a year from now, I was the very first Browns Board Manziel supporter. I lobbied for us to draft him before Kiper and Mcshay started pumping him up (and everyone here gave me shit, until MikeH came around to the idea). Back in September I bought tickets to my first Browns game in 10 years, for this weekend. Now this just happens to be Manziels first start, and Ill be sitting Browns sideline, front row, 35 yard line right behind the replay booth. Gonna be a great day boys.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #8

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Going back over a year from now, I was the very first Browns Board Manziel supporter. I lobbied for us to draft him before Kiper and Mcshay started pumping him up (and everyone here gave me shit, until MikeH came around to the idea). Back in September I bought tickets to my first Browns game in 10 years, for this weekend. Now this just happens to be Manziels first start, and Ill be sitting Browns sideline, front row, 35 yard line right behind the replay booth. Gonna be a great day boys.

    I knew it!

    Buckeye!

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #9

    brownsgay777=shadow=stockton lol.

  • brownsgay777=shadow=stockton lol.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @miktoxic said:

    brownsgay777=shadow=stockton lol.

    Someone's post got shitcanned I resume?

  • Nice. Im section 131 and Im sure Ill have a few $8 beers.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #11

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Nice. Im section 131 and Im sure Ill have a few $8 beers.

    They're $9 and of course you don't ask for the dollar change. I spent $70 on beer in that stadium!

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I'll be sitting in My warm man cave watching the Browns get humiliated by the Bungles...

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Going back over a year from now, I was the very first Browns Board Manziel supporter. I lobbied for us to draft him before Kiper and Mcshay started pumping him up (and everyone here gave me shit, until MikeH came around to the idea). Back in September I bought tickets to my first Browns game in 10 years, for this weekend. Now this just happens to be Manziels first start, and Ill be sitting Browns sideline, front row, 35 yard line right behind the replay booth. Gonna be a great day boys.

    I knew it!

    Buckeye!

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @tour2ma said:

    I knew it!

    Buckeye!

    muahahaha even got my ticket from Tim Wadley
  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I envy you guys going to the game. Gonna be 'lectric by k.o. Last home game of the season, JFF at his debutant ball and dog pound at it's craziest in years. Nothin' like being at a live game. HD TV just can't really duplicate the feel.

  • @walterwhite said:

    Congrats. I'll be watching from the St. Felix bar in Hollywood on Cuehenga pounding 4 dollar Miller Lites until my head explodes.

    AWESOME! What about those lines of coke off hot girls tits, that too right? Go you!
    D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @upper-lip said:

    AWESOME! What about those lines of coke off hot girls tits, that too right? Go you!

    You say that as if it's a bad thing...

  • @upper-lip said:

    AWESOME! What about those lines of coke off hot girls tits, that too right? Go you!

    You say that as if it's a bad thing...

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @dste-ace said:

    You say that as if it's a bad thing...

    i used to take 2 days off when that shit rolled into town.

    then i'd sleep underneath my desk without anyone knowing....?,,?

  • @miktoxic said:

    brownsgay777=shadow=stockton lol.

    Someone's post got shitcanned I resume?

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @tour2ma said:

    Someone's post got shitcanned I resume?

    presume?.....or continue on....

    I think someone got it "in the" shit can.....then posted pictures....

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Nice. Im section 131 and Im sure Ill have a few $8 beers.

    They're $9 and of course you don't ask for the dollar change. I spent $70 on beer in that stadium!

    tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @londonbrown said:

    They're $9 and of course you don't ask for the dollar change. I spent $70 on beer in that stadium!

    For $9 you're God damned right I'm asking for that dollar change.

    But I've seriously weaned off buying stadium beers in recent years...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Someone's post got shitcanned I resume?

    presume?.....or continue on....

    I think someone got it "in the" shit can.....then posted pictures....

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #19

    Asking for change makes it like "Buy nine, get one free..."

    @mudfly said:

    presume?.....or continue on....

    I think someone got it "in the" shit can.....then posted pictures....

    I think I follow... even tho it's "than posted pictures." 😉

    @londonbrown said:

    They're $9 and of course you don't ask for the dollar change. I spent $70 on beer in that stadium!

    Yeah... but that was only 55 quid, right?

  • @londonbrown said:

    They're $9 and of course you don't ask for the dollar change. I spent $70 on beer in that stadium!

    For $9 you're God damned right I'm asking for that dollar change.

    But I've seriously weaned off buying stadium beers in recent years...

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @tml1138 said:

    For $9 you're God damned right I'm asking for that dollar change.

    But I've seriously weaned off buying stadium beers in recent years...

    That's what tailgate is for, and just a couple during the game to keep warm.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Well, a case (24 12oz cans for you Brits) of Budweiser is about 18-20 dollars? At 9.00 per can just think of the profit these greedy mofos are making.

  • @tml1138 said:

    For $9 you're God damned right I'm asking for that dollar change.

    But I've seriously weaned off buying stadium beers in recent years...

    That's what tailgate is for, and just a couple during the game to keep warm.

    tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @bbedward said:

    That's what tailgate is for, and just a couple during the game to keep warm.

    Absolutely. And I rarely even do the "just a couple" during the the game anymore. Glad we are exciting to watch again, and so deep into the season. Otherwise I might fall asleep with this strategy. 😉

  • Well, a case (24 12oz cans for you Brits) of Budweiser is about 18-20 dollars? At 9.00 per can just think of the profit these greedy mofos are making.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Well, a case (24 12oz cans for you Brits) of Budweiser is about 18-20 dollars? At 9.00 per can just think of the profit these greedy mofos are making.

    That's just the retail price-they get it wholesale which is even a more serious markdown from retail. Plus whatever they get off for selling a particular label in the stadium.

  • @londonbrown said:

    They're $9 and of course you don't ask for the dollar change. I spent $70 on beer in that stadium!

    For $9 you're God damned right I'm asking for that dollar change.

    But I've seriously weaned off buying stadium beers in recent years...

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @tml1138 said:

    For $9 you're God damned right I'm asking for that dollar change.

    But I've seriously weaned off buying stadium beers in recent years...

    Wasn't there a venue that got caught watering down there beers?

  • @tml1138 said:

    For $9 you're God damned right I'm asking for that dollar change.

    But I've seriously weaned off buying stadium beers in recent years...

    Wasn't there a venue that got caught watering down there beers?

    tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @letsgojackets said:

    Wasn't there a venue that got caught watering down there beers?

    Perhaps. For the record I think the $9 beers are for the craft beers. You can get the Bud Light/Buds for $8. And it used to be the aisle vendors were cheaper than going to the stands, like $7.50. My main point to all of this is that if you buy the $9 craft beers, those would be hard to water down and people not take notice.

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by letsgojackets
    #26