Skip to content

Football Gameplan's 2014 Wk 15 Preview - Browns vs Bengals

The Browns Board
3 2 191
  • E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #1
  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #2

    This is one of the games I've been most confident in this year, hopefully I'm not wrong and you are.

    Anyway, let's hope johnny doesn't miss any wide open receivers like that play you showed against buffalo, I thought he missed another one to Gabriel or Benjamin too.

  • This is one of the games I've been most confident in this year, hopefully I'm not wrong and you are.

    Anyway, let's hope johnny doesn't miss any wide open receivers like that play you showed against buffalo, I thought he missed another one to Gabriel or Benjamin too.

    E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @bbedward said:

    This is one of the games I've been most confident in this year, hopefully I'm not wrong and you are.

    Anyway, let's hope johnny doesn't miss any wide open receivers like that play you showed against buffalo, I thought he missed another one to Gabriel or Benjamin too.

    Hopefully, it'll come with time…the good part is that he won't feel the need to 'press' in this situation b/c he knows he's the starter