Skip to content

Cuntliff CUT Garrett Hartley new K

The Browns Board
50 29 2.3k
  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    NFL.com report's Tabor saying Billy was amazing Thursday. Get Dawson back Next Year or what round do we waste a pick on a Kicker?? Let it Kick..

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #2

    are you kidding me.

  • are you kidding me.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @lbc-mike said:

    are you kidding me.

    At this point in the season some of you want a new kicker?

    LOL

    And Dawson? LOL....The guy wanted out of here. That is why we had to franchise him for 2 years. What is it you people don't get? Dawson wanted out of Cleveland and the only way he was going to stay was if we didn't allow him to leave with a tag.

    Got it?

  • @lbc-mike said:

    are you kidding me.

    At this point in the season some of you want a new kicker?

    LOL

    And Dawson? LOL....The guy wanted out of here. That is why we had to franchise him for 2 years. What is it you people don't get? Dawson wanted out of Cleveland and the only way he was going to stay was if we didn't allow him to leave with a tag.

    Got it?

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @ballpeen said:

    At this point in the season some of you want a new kicker?

    LOL

    And Dawson? LOL....The guy wanted out of here. That is why we had to franchise him for 2 years. What is it you people don't get? Dawson wanted out of Cleveland and the only way he was going to stay was if we didn't allow him to leave with a tag.

    Got it?

    The later the better, if we make the playoffs. Don't wanna lose on a missed 40-yd field goal.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #5

    how about a 35?

  • @lbc-mike said:

    are you kidding me.

    At this point in the season some of you want a new kicker?

    LOL

    And Dawson? LOL....The guy wanted out of here. That is why we had to franchise him for 2 years. What is it you people don't get? Dawson wanted out of Cleveland and the only way he was going to stay was if we didn't allow him to leave with a tag.

    Got it?

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @ballpeen said:

    At this point in the season some of you want a new kicker?

    LOL

    And Dawson? LOL....The guy wanted out of here. That is why we had to franchise him for 2 years. What is it you people don't get? Dawson wanted out of Cleveland and the only way he was going to stay was if we didn't allow him to leave with a tag.

    Got it?

    Ok I will give you the Dawson part, you are right I believe. How in the hell could you question wanting a new kicker "at this point of the season". Cundiff has cost us at least 2 games. He is the worst kicker in the league and we are not out of the playoff hunt. People asked this same question weeks ago when he should have been replaced. The better question is how in the hell can you not see we need to replace him immediately. He is so bad that not only does he miss gimmes but we literally punt multiple times when any other team would try a field goal and hit them at about 68%. Why?? Because they know our turd is at best 28% from 50.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Denver replaced their kicker two weeks ago. Then signed McManus again. Didn't someone just pick up Jay Feely?

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #8

    He's missed a FG in each game for the past five weeks.....who wouldn't want a new kicker?

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #9

    FUCK YEAH!!

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Does it matter how Cundiff performed in a competition if you know the guy has missed one in the last five games? That just shows me that he performs well in practice and awful in games.

  • Pats_Fan93P Pats_Fan93 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    My thoughts on Billy Cundiff are summed up in that kick that he missed to lose the game for the Ravens a while back... the look on his teammate's faces was priceless. I'd can him and get someone more reliable.

  • Does it matter how Cundiff performed in a competition if you know the guy has missed one in the last five games? That just shows me that he performs well in practice and awful in games.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Does it matter how Cundiff performed in a competition if you know the guy has missed one in the last five games? That just shows me that he performs well in practice and awful in games.

    Maybe he pulled a Hoyer. "Well I've helped get us to this point, everybody on the field goal unit has to be on the same page, if we're not all clicking then we're not going to be successful"

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Does it matter how Cundiff performed in a competition if you know the guy has missed one in the last five games? That just shows me that he performs well in practice and awful in games.

    Maybe he pulled a Hoyer. "Well I've helped get us to this point, everybody on the field goal unit has to be on the same page, if we're not all clicking then we're not going to be successful"

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @bbedward said:

    Maybe he pulled a Hoyer. "Well I've helped get us to this point, everybody on the field goal unit has to be on the same page, if we're not all clicking then we're not going to be successful"

    "I thought Spencer was going to be holding it sideways. I've got to see that's not happening and adjust."

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    This people should make you mad at the regime more than the quarterback decision. Jesus Christ, what's it gonna take to get this worthless bum off the team? Does he need to start missing Extra Points?

  • He's missed a FG in each game for the past five weeks.....who wouldn't want a new kicker?

    tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @roycerolls said:

    He's missed a FG in each game for the past five weeks.....who wouldn't want a new kicker?

    And let's emphasize that they were all 44 yards or closer. It's not like we asked him to shoot for the moon in any of those that were missed.

  • Denver replaced their kicker two weeks ago. Then signed McManus again. Didn't someone just pick up Jay Feely?

    B BroncoLurker wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @opal312 said:

    Denver replaced their kicker two weeks ago. Then signed McManus again. Didn't someone just pick up Jay Feely?

    Yeah, we added him on for kickoffs only. We still have Barth as our fg kicker. Not really sure why we let Prater go. We are using 2 roster spots and getting less production. Kickers are a crap-shoot, McManus was worse than Cundiff this year, so be careful what you wish for.

  • @opal312 said:

    Denver replaced their kicker two weeks ago. Then signed McManus again. Didn't someone just pick up Jay Feely?

    Yeah, we added him on for kickoffs only. We still have Barth as our fg kicker. Not really sure why we let Prater go. We are using 2 roster spots and getting less production. Kickers are a crap-shoot, McManus was worse than Cundiff this year, so be careful what you wish for.

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @broncolurker said:

    Yeah, we added him on for kickoffs only. We still have Barth as our fg kicker. Not really sure why we let Prater go. We are using 2 roster spots and getting less production. Kickers are a crap-shoot, McManus was worse than Cundiff this year, so be careful what you wish for.

    What a fitting screen name

  • @bbedward said:

    Maybe he pulled a Hoyer. "Well I've helped get us to this point, everybody on the field goal unit has to be on the same page, if we're not all clicking then we're not going to be successful"

    "I thought Spencer was going to be holding it sideways. I've got to see that's not happening and adjust."

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @gftchris said:

    "I thought Spencer was going to be holding it sideways. I've got to see that's not happening and adjust."

    Lol, I like Brian but that was funny.

  • @gftchris said:

    "I thought Spencer was going to be holding it sideways. I've got to see that's not happening and adjust."

    Lol, I like Brian but that was funny.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #19

    @bbedward said:

    Lol, I like Brian but that was funny.

    lol... *facepalm* at first glance I thought it was an actual quote...

    The Judge and I have faith...

  • @bbedward said:

    Lol, I like Brian but that was funny.

    lol... *facepalm* at first glance I thought it was an actual quote...

    The Judge and I have faith...

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... *facepalm* at first glance I thought it was an actual quote...

    The Judge and I have faith...

    😁