Who will be at the Panthers Game
-
Hi everyone,
What seems like yesterday I was asking around about who is planning to catch the Browns-Panthers game a week from Sunday. I'm definitely going to be there with my dad (browns fan) brother (Panthers fan) and my oldest brother (football fan). My family is the type to get to things super early so I wouldn't be surprised if we're in uptown Charlotte by 10-10:30.
So who all is going and would maybe wanna meet up for a drink (at noon, bullcrap) before the game? I think Strike City is the Browns Backer spot there. Also, where are you guys gonna be sitting? We're gonna be in section 519, row 6-7 where my brother has season tickets. Once I hear from some of you I'll set up a big PM to maybe figure something out.
-
I think I started this thread a little early so bump it up for visibility.
-
I will not be at the Panthers game.
-
If you get me a ticket and a flight I'll join you

-
If you get me a ticket and a flight I'll join you

Only if you buy the rounds and do the Manziel money signs every time he completes a pass

Saddest part? A month ago this looked like an awesome time to see the Browns in a playoff race with a bad Panthers team. Now, it's completely reversed.
Anyone else gonna be there for real though?
-
Hi everyone,
What seems like yesterday I was asking around about who is planning to catch the Browns-Panthers game a week from Sunday. I'm definitely going to be there with my dad (browns fan) brother (Panthers fan) and my oldest brother (football fan). My family is the type to get to things super early so I wouldn't be surprised if we're in uptown Charlotte by 10-10:30.
So who all is going and would maybe wanna meet up for a drink (at noon, bullcrap) before the game? I think Strike City is the Browns Backer spot there. Also, where are you guys gonna be sitting? We're gonna be in section 519, row 6-7 where my brother has season tickets. Once I hear from some of you I'll set up a big PM to maybe figure something out.
Hi everyone,
What seems like yesterday I was asking around about who is planning to catch the Browns-Panthers game a week from Sunday. I'm definitely going to be there with my dad (browns fan) brother (Panthers fan) and my oldest brother (football fan). My family is the type to get to things super early so I wouldn't be surprised if we're in uptown Charlotte by 10-10:30.
So who all is going and would maybe wanna meet up for a drink (at noon, bullcrap) before the game? I think Strike City is the Browns Backer spot there. Also, where are you guys gonna be sitting? We're gonna be in section 519, row 6-7 where my brother has season tickets. Once I hear from some of you I'll set up a big PM to maybe figure something out.
Strike City is not the Browns Backers spot. It's the Buckeyes' bar, but the Browns Backers bar is Kennedy's on 7th and Caswell.
There's going to be a Browns Backers party on Saturday night at the Epicentre, Joe DeLamielleure will be there, and then a large Carolina Browns Backers tailgate a couple blocks from the stadium. Tickets are $10 for the tailgate and it's all you can drink Great Lakes and domestic, and for another $10 all you can eat Hooters wings and BBQ.
Here's the info: https://fans.clevelandbrowns.com/about-the-backers/events/2014/12/20/default-calendar/carolina-browns-muni-lot-tailgate!
I'll be there and I'll probably be hammered.
-
If you get me a ticket and a flight I'll join you

Only if you buy the rounds and do the Manziel money signs every time he completes a pass

Saddest part? A month ago this looked like an awesome time to see the Browns in a playoff race with a bad Panthers team. Now, it's completely reversed.
Anyone else gonna be there for real though?
Only if you buy the rounds and do the Manziel money signs every time he completes a pass

Saddest part? A month ago this looked like an awesome time to see the Browns in a playoff race with a bad Panthers team. Now, it's completely reversed.
Anyone else gonna be there for real though?
I was considering it, but I will be going to the Stagg Bowl Friday night instead.
-
Hi everyone,
What seems like yesterday I was asking around about who is planning to catch the Browns-Panthers game a week from Sunday. I'm definitely going to be there with my dad (browns fan) brother (Panthers fan) and my oldest brother (football fan). My family is the type to get to things super early so I wouldn't be surprised if we're in uptown Charlotte by 10-10:30.
So who all is going and would maybe wanna meet up for a drink (at noon, bullcrap) before the game? I think Strike City is the Browns Backer spot there. Also, where are you guys gonna be sitting? We're gonna be in section 519, row 6-7 where my brother has season tickets. Once I hear from some of you I'll set up a big PM to maybe figure something out.
Strike City is not the Browns Backers spot. It's the Buckeyes' bar, but the Browns Backers bar is Kennedy's on 7th and Caswell.
There's going to be a Browns Backers party on Saturday night at the Epicentre, Joe DeLamielleure will be there, and then a large Carolina Browns Backers tailgate a couple blocks from the stadium. Tickets are $10 for the tailgate and it's all you can drink Great Lakes and domestic, and for another $10 all you can eat Hooters wings and BBQ.
Here's the info: https://fans.clevelandbrowns.com/about-the-backers/events/2014/12/20/default-calendar/carolina-browns-muni-lot-tailgate!
I'll be there and I'll probably be hammered.
Strike City is not the Browns Backers spot. It's the Buckeyes' bar, but the Browns Backers bar is Kennedy's on 7th and Caswell.
There's going to be a Browns Backers party on Saturday night at the Epicentre, Joe DeLamielleure will be there, and then a large Carolina Browns Backers tailgate a couple blocks from the stadium. Tickets are $10 for the tailgate and it's all you can drink Great Lakes and domestic, and for another $10 all you can eat Hooters wings and BBQ.
Here's the info: https://fans.clevelandbrowns.com/about-the-backers/events/2014/12/20/default-calendar/carolina-browns-muni-lot-tailgate!
I'll be there and I'll probably be hammered.
Oh sweet, is that a pretty good crowd do you know for the tailgate? I'd love to do that but I'm not sure if my dad will want to. I'm coming from the triad and the Browns backers is pretty disappointing here. That's right about Kennedys too.
-
Dang, just to let others who may see this know the beverage wrist band is sold out. Looks like it's a flask for me!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login