The positive Bengals post game thread
-
Fred Savage? The Wonder Years was a fantastic show.
-
Positives from today?
Robertson played well. Bryant did as well. Spencer Lanning punted well...hell he punted more than we had first downs so give that fucker a game ball.
The rest of the team sucked shit and there is nothing positive that can be taken out of a 30-0 loss.
BTW...Johnny Manzidiot sucks donkey balls and so far doesn't belong in the NFL. Maybe we can trade him to the Texans for Fred Savage who managed to look like and NFL QB today with ZERO time to prepare with the first team offense.
-
10 cheers to you IBB....really....I see where youre comin from....

Sadly, today, I've no Mudshine to spread.......
Ok...Desir and Gilbert held their own after Haden went down.......thats a step......

Thats all I got.....
10 cheers to you IBB....really....I see where youre comin from....

Sadly, today, I've no Mudshine to spread.......
Ok...Desir and Gilbert held their own after Haden went down.......thats a step......

Thats all I got.....
Yeah, l don't have much either. Just not in the mood for bitching and attacking anyone today.
The Wonder Years was a good show though.
-
Fred Savage? The Wonder Years was a fantastic show.
Fred Savage? The Wonder Years was a fantastic show.
Whatever the fuck the Texans backup QB was who actually looked like an NFL QB as opposed to our midget QB who took a shit on the field in the last home game.
-
positives. hum. none. we played like a junior college team against a pro team.
-
Fred Savage? The Wonder Years was a fantastic show.
Whatever the fuck the Texans backup QB was who actually looked like an NFL QB as opposed to our midget QB who took a shit on the field in the last home game.
-
I don't know who that was, but l totally had the hots for Winnie Cooper.
+1
-
and maybe if Johnny had the worth ethic of Hoyer, and his head was in the playbook more instead of screwing off, he'd be more prepared. I'm sure he's trying, but he could of been way better prepared.
-
Didn't read your novel - this is a dumpster fire. 30-0 at home wow!!!!!!
-
Didn't read your novel - this is a dumpster fire. 30-0 at home wow!!!!!!
Didn't read your novel - this is a dumpster fire. 30-0 at home wow!!!!!!
Ah ha! So you agree.
Even dumpster fires provide heat for the homeless.
-
and maybe if Johnny had the worth ethic of Hoyer, and his head was in the playbook more instead of screwing off, he'd be more prepared. I'm sure he's trying, but he could of been way better prepared.
and maybe if Johnny had the worth ethic of Hoyer, and his head was in the playbook more instead of screwing off, he'd be more prepared. I'm sure he's trying, but he could of been way better prepared.
golden child of football!!!? shut your mouth. he its the greatest of all time ever!!!!
filling in for walter.
-
JFF didn't get hurt when he went head-first into a LB in one of his pee-his-pants scrambles in the 2nd half, so, for the time being, he's our starter for at least the next 18 games.
Considering the offense got 5 first downs and the injuries, I'm still positive about our D and what it can look like week 1 of next season.
-
i can come in and playgarbage football. i will scramble because i am scared for life.
-
Last week l think l jumped all over the shit of the guy attempting this. Sorry Mud. And l totally understand if none of you are having it, and feel free to direct your insults at me.
And what can l say? Not a lot of positives here. But we at least get a gleam of the future.
Today l saw a QB trying to figure out the pro game, and it didn't go well. My observations are less about Johny Manziel though, and more about how the other players reacted to having Johnny Manziel as their QB.
I think the rest of the offense responded better when Hoyer was under center. More fire from the line in keeping the defense offa him, and a better chemistry with the receivers.
All of that is understandable considering the amount of time Brian has had to work with the O compared to the 1 week Manziel has had.
This is the time we need to see something from our coaching staff. They made their choice and need to stick with it. My hope is that a combination of 2 things will happen.
Manziel needs to adjust to the pro game. Badly. He needs to swivel his head around a bit more to throw the opposing defense off. He needs to realize that the other team is faster than college, and find the open yards where he can.
The other thing is the rest of the players need to adjust to him. 80% of the team's job is to destroy the opposing team, and l just didn't see it today. The defense was flat, and the blockers on offense were too.
It all comes down to buying into your lot in life. If you have faith that Johnny can lead you to a championship, then you have a chance. If not, then the whole team has no chance.
I am far from a Johnny guy, more of a seeing is believing guy. Today l saw a team that didn't believe.
That was positive, right?
That was positive, right?
Close... but no...
Robertson played well. Bryant did as well. Spencer Lanning punted well
I think as a group our LBs played decent ball. Robertson's INT was athletic albeit on a bad throw as the target was open and behind the d (stay positive, Tour)...
But for a bend at the waist Mingo's pummeling of Dalton would have inspired.
Kruger got another and pressured fairly effectively.
In the secondary, Skrine played like a blood relative of Haden and Leonard showed some nice run support in the 2nd half.
On the other side... West posted a 4.6 YPC average.
Meh... I gave the whole positive thing a whirl anyway...
-
10 cheers to you IBB....really....I see where youre comin from....

Sadly, today, I've no Mudshine to spread.......
Ok...Desir and Gilbert held their own after Haden went down.......thats a step......

Thats all I got.....
Yeah, l don't have much either. Just not in the mood for bitching and attacking anyone today.
The Wonder Years was a good show though.
Yeah, l don't have much either. Just not in the mood for bitching and attacking anyone today.
The Wonder Years was a good show though.
Winnie Cooper is all growed up and is quite the dish
-
The ONLY positive...we won't have to put up with the JFF faggot fanbois for at least another week!
-
The ONLY positive...we won't have to put up with the JFF faggot fanbois for at least another week!
The ONLY positive...we won't have to put up with the JFF faggot fanbois for at least another week!
Oh I hope you're right!
I think they'll stay the course for a while longer though.....it should certainly take more than 1 game to make all that manlove fade away......
This week.....excuses....pleas for more time.....words about rookies and poor team play....etc....
I will say we gave Brian time, even when he looked bad.....BUT it was always predicated on the fact that he was winning......lets not forget that
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
