Skip to content

The positive Bengals post game thread

The Browns Board
44 25 2.4k
  • Natty came prepared to play, We only prepared JF into starter. Ray Mali Nuka was out last game and he leads Natty's D. Man that was obvious. Off tape Natty changed there OL and DL sceams totally from 1st game, Double OL pulls killed us. As for JF, The pass to Gabriel was LATE causing a hit that caused incompletion, ball delivered on time 18 has 2-3 step to run. When JF got thur the trash in the pocket and stepped up, he could see, There was and STILL IS hope to get the ball to a receiver with timing and touch which he lacks, BUT R E L A X Brownsnation it's still only 1 game that takes 52 players. GO BROWNS!!

  • @nuckin-futz said:

    The ONLY positive...we won't have to put up with the JFF faggot fanbois for at least another week!

    Oh I hope you're right!

    I think they'll stay the course for a while longer though.....it should certainly take more than 1 game to make all that manlove fade away......

    This week.....excuses....pleas for more time.....words about rookies and poor team play....etc....

    I will say we gave Brian time, even when he looked bad.....BUT it was always predicated on the fact that he was winning......lets not forget that

    @mudfly said:

    This week.....excuses....pleas for more time.....words about rookies and poor team play....etc....

    I, too, shared your hopes, but alas once I read about how we had to draft to support JM, I knew we had to hunker down for a protracted siege.

    @roycerolls said:

    It wasn't like "oh, I'm too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom" shit the bed, it was a Stephen King's Dreamcatcher bed-shitting, with a carnivorous alien worm boring its way out of the team's collective asshole leaving nothing but a withered husk in it's wake.

    Can a brother get a "spoiler alert"?

  • @mudfly said:

    This week.....excuses....pleas for more time.....words about rookies and poor team play....etc....

    I, too, shared your hopes, but alas once I read about how we had to draft to support JM, I knew we had to hunker down for a protracted siege.

    @roycerolls said:

    It wasn't like "oh, I'm too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom" shit the bed, it was a Stephen King's Dreamcatcher bed-shitting, with a carnivorous alien worm boring its way out of the team's collective asshole leaving nothing but a withered husk in it's wake.

    Can a brother get a "spoiler alert"?

    @tour2ma said:

    I, too, shared your hopes, but alas once I read about how we had to draft to support JM, I knew we had to hunker down for a protracted siege.

    And boy, I was excited.....really excited.

    And now, Im just disappointed. Feel let down. Wish he showed just a sliver of something good. We've been here before and its not a great place to be.

    If I hear one more person tell me how GREAT he is... or will be..... I think I will have a brain hemorrhage and die.

  • 10 cheers to you IBB....really....I see where youre comin from....🙂

    Sadly, today, I've no Mudshine to spread.......

    Ok...Desir and Gilbert held their own after Haden went down.......thats a step......😉

    Thats all I got.....

    @mudfly said:

    10 cheers to you IBB....really....I see where youre comin from....🙂

    Sadly, today, I've no Mudshine to spread.......

    Ok...Desir and Gilbert held their own after Haden went down.......thats a step......😉

    Thats all I got.....

    Im with ya on Desir! is the first time I can recall him being in a game, and from what I seenhe did a pretty good job but sticking with his man. he's got really good size too. Lets hope he can develop into a really good corner.

  • http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/brownsclinch.html

    The only Browns playoff scenarios which don't need one or more ties...

    Case 5
    Browns beats the Panthers, and
    Browns beats the Ravens, and
    Forty-Niners beats or ties the Chargers, and
    Vikings beats or ties the Dolphins, and
    Texans beats the Ravens, and
    Chiefs beats the Steelers, and
    Raiders beats the Bills, and
    Jaguars beats or ties the Texans, and
    Chiefs beats the Chargers, and
    Patriots beats or ties the Bills, and
    Bengals beats the Steelers

    Case 9

    Browns beats the Panthers, and
    Browns beats the Ravens, and
    Forty-Niners beats or ties the Chargers, and
    Texans beats the Ravens, and
    Chiefs beats the Steelers, and
    Raiders beats the Bills, and
    Jaguars beats or ties the Texans, and
    Chiefs beats the Chargers, and
    Jets beats or ties the Dolphins, and
    Patriots beats or ties the Bills, and
    Bengals beats the Steelers

  • The ONLY positive...we won't have to put up with the JFF faggot fanbois for at least another week!

    @nuckin-futz said:

    The ONLY positive...we won't have to put up with the JFF faggot fanbois for at least another week!

    I'm here for u. 😛

  • Fred Savage? The Wonder Years was a fantastic show.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Fred Savage? The Wonder Years was a fantastic show.

    JFF played like Phil Savage.

    @andruw-u said:

    JFF didn't get hurt when he went head-first into a LB in one of his pee-his-pants scrambles in the 2nd half, so, for the time being, he's our starter for at least the next 18 games.

    Considering the offense got 5 first downs and the injuries, I'm still positive about our D and what it can look like week 1 of next season.

    No JFF only got THREE first downs- the refs gave us the other two.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm here for u. 😛

    You're not a Fan Boy-

  • http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/brownsclinch.html

    The only Browns playoff scenarios which don't need one or more ties...

    Case 5
    Browns beats the Panthers, and
    Browns beats the Ravens, and
    Forty-Niners beats or ties the Chargers, and
    Vikings beats or ties the Dolphins, and
    Texans beats the Ravens, and
    Chiefs beats the Steelers, and
    Raiders beats the Bills, and
    Jaguars beats or ties the Texans, and
    Chiefs beats the Chargers, and
    Patriots beats or ties the Bills, and
    Bengals beats the Steelers

    Case 9

    Browns beats the Panthers, and
    Browns beats the Ravens, and
    Forty-Niners beats or ties the Chargers, and
    Texans beats the Ravens, and
    Chiefs beats the Steelers, and
    Raiders beats the Bills, and
    Jaguars beats or ties the Texans, and
    Chiefs beats the Chargers, and
    Jets beats or ties the Dolphins, and
    Patriots beats or ties the Bills, and
    Bengals beats the Steelers

    @andruw-u said:

    http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/brownsclinch.html

    The only Browns playoff scenarios which don't need one or more ties...

    Case 5

    Browns beats the Panthers, and

    Browns beats the Ravens, and

    Forty-Niners beats or ties the Chargers, and

    Vikings beats or ties the Dolphins, and

    Texans beats the Ravens, and

    Chiefs beats the Steelers, and

    Raiders beats the Bills, and

    Jaguars beats or ties the Texans, and

    Chiefs beats the Chargers, and

    Patriots beats or ties the Bills, and

    Bengals beats the Steelers

    Case 9

    Browns beats the Panthers, and

    Browns beats the Ravens, and

    Forty-Niners beats or ties the Chargers, and

    Texans beats the Ravens, and

    Chiefs beats the Steelers, and

    Raiders beats the Bills, and

    Jaguars beats or ties the Texans, and

    Chiefs beats the Chargers, and

    Jets beats or ties the Dolphins, and

    Patriots beats or ties the Bills, and

    Bengals beats the Steelers

    Talk about a long shot 😛

    Dolphins have to lose to vikings or jets, which I'm not so sure about. Also jaguars beating Texans not gonna happen.

    Anyway, let's see if we can go 9-7. Would be good if the team keeps playing hard for Pettine.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Fred Savage? The Wonder Years was a fantastic show.

    JFF played like Phil Savage.

    @andruw-u said:

    JFF didn't get hurt when he went head-first into a LB in one of his pee-his-pants scrambles in the 2nd half, so, for the time being, he's our starter for at least the next 18 games.

    Considering the offense got 5 first downs and the injuries, I'm still positive about our D and what it can look like week 1 of next season.

    No JFF only got THREE first downs- the refs gave us the other two.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm here for u. 😛

    You're not a Fan Boy-

    @hoorta said:

    You're not a Fan Boy-

    Blatant case of ageism, if I've ever seen one...

  • http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/brownsclinch.html

    The only Browns playoff scenarios which don't need one or more ties...

    Case 5
    Browns beats the Panthers, and
    Browns beats the Ravens, and
    Forty-Niners beats or ties the Chargers, and
    Vikings beats or ties the Dolphins, and
    Texans beats the Ravens, and
    Chiefs beats the Steelers, and
    Raiders beats the Bills, and
    Jaguars beats or ties the Texans, and
    Chiefs beats the Chargers, and
    Patriots beats or ties the Bills, and
    Bengals beats the Steelers

    Case 9

    Browns beats the Panthers, and
    Browns beats the Ravens, and
    Forty-Niners beats or ties the Chargers, and
    Texans beats the Ravens, and
    Chiefs beats the Steelers, and
    Raiders beats the Bills, and
    Jaguars beats or ties the Texans, and
    Chiefs beats the Chargers, and
    Jets beats or ties the Dolphins, and
    Patriots beats or ties the Bills, and
    Bengals beats the Steelers

    @andruw-u said:

    http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/brownsclinch.html

    The only Browns playoff scenarios which don't need one or more ties...

    Case 5

    Browns beats the Panthers, and

    Browns beats the Ravens, and

    Forty-Niners beats or ties the Chargers, and

    Vikings beats or ties the Dolphins, and

    Texans beats the Ravens, and

    Chiefs beats the Steelers, and

    Raiders beats the Bills, and

    Jaguars beats or ties the Texans, and

    Chiefs beats the Chargers, and

    Patriots beats or ties the Bills, and

    Bengals beats the Steelers

    Case 9

    Browns beats the Panthers, and

    Browns beats the Ravens, and

    Forty-Niners beats or ties the Chargers, and

    Texans beats the Ravens, and

    Chiefs beats the Steelers, and

    Raiders beats the Bills, and

    Jaguars beats or ties the Texans, and

    Chiefs beats the Chargers, and

    Jets beats or ties the Dolphins, and

    Patriots beats or ties the Bills, and

    Bengals beats the Steelers

    so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg

    Let me sum this up:

    We HAVE to win our last two

    49ers HAVE to beat the Chargers.

    Texans HAVE to beat the Ravens.

    Chiefs HAVE to beat the Steelers.

    Raiders HAVE to beat the Bills

    Jaguars HAVE to beat the Texans

    Chiefs HAVE to beat the Chargers

    Patriots HAVE to beat the Bills

    Bengals HAVE to beat the Steelers

    And, Dolphins need to those to EITHER the Vikings or the Jets.

    image.png

  • Is there supposed to be a blue moon the next 2 Sundays?

  • @andruw-u said:

    http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/brownsclinch.html

    The only Browns playoff scenarios which don't need one or more ties...

    Case 5

    Browns beats the Panthers, and

    Browns beats the Ravens, and

    Forty-Niners beats or ties the Chargers, and

    Vikings beats or ties the Dolphins, and

    Texans beats the Ravens, and

    Chiefs beats the Steelers, and

    Raiders beats the Bills, and

    Jaguars beats or ties the Texans, and

    Chiefs beats the Chargers, and

    Patriots beats or ties the Bills, and

    Bengals beats the Steelers

    Case 9

    Browns beats the Panthers, and

    Browns beats the Ravens, and

    Forty-Niners beats or ties the Chargers, and

    Texans beats the Ravens, and

    Chiefs beats the Steelers, and

    Raiders beats the Bills, and

    Jaguars beats or ties the Texans, and

    Chiefs beats the Chargers, and

    Jets beats or ties the Dolphins, and

    Patriots beats or ties the Bills, and

    Bengals beats the Steelers

    so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg

    Let me sum this up:

    We HAVE to win our last two

    49ers HAVE to beat the Chargers.

    Texans HAVE to beat the Ravens.

    Chiefs HAVE to beat the Steelers.

    Raiders HAVE to beat the Bills

    Jaguars HAVE to beat the Texans

    Chiefs HAVE to beat the Chargers

    Patriots HAVE to beat the Bills

    Bengals HAVE to beat the Steelers

    And, Dolphins need to those to EITHER the Vikings or the Jets.

    image.png

    Zombo said:

    We HAVE to win our last two

    49ers HAVE to beat the Chargers.

    Texans HAVE to beat the Ravens.

    Chiefs HAVE to beat the Steelers.

    Raiders HAVE to beat the Bills

    Jaguars HAVE to beat the Texans

    Chiefs HAVE to beat the Chargers

    Patriots HAVE to beat the Bills

    Bengals HAVE to beat the Steelers

    And, Dolphins need to (lose) to EITHER the Vikings or the Jets.

    Do you have any idea how big the payday would be on that parlay?

  • Zombo said:

    We HAVE to win our last two

    49ers HAVE to beat the Chargers.

    Texans HAVE to beat the Ravens.

    Chiefs HAVE to beat the Steelers.

    Raiders HAVE to beat the Bills

    Jaguars HAVE to beat the Texans

    Chiefs HAVE to beat the Chargers

    Patriots HAVE to beat the Bills

    Bengals HAVE to beat the Steelers

    And, Dolphins need to (lose) to EITHER the Vikings or the Jets.

    Do you have any idea how big the payday would be on that parlay?

    @tour2ma said:

    Do you have any idea how big the payday would be on that parlay?

    I want a piece of that action.

    Actually, if the Niners beat the Chargers that would be nice, so that we are not eliminated before our Browns Backer Christmas Party on Sunday ... that would be a first for our group.

    Zombo

  • I never thought I would post on this thread as I didn't see any positives in the loss to the Bengals. After watching the Bengals put up 37 points against the Broncos the 30 points they put up against us doesn't seem quite as bad. 7 of the points were a meaningless touchdown at the end of the game. The Browns came out flat and a let down after losing a game the week before to the Colts which they could have easily won with just a little bit of offense. Even on a bad game (probably the worst of the year) the Browns defensively did better against the Bengals than the the Broncos last night.