Just when we were getting respect...
-
We lay a fuckin egg like this. Now we are the joke franchise who drafted this prima donna piece of crap. Wreck this league my ass. All he did was wreck our respectability. Back to square fucking one. Maybe he can pull a flashy win out and we can trade him to Jerry Jones or some other dumbass owner.
Three steps forward...5 steps back
-
We get along like opposites attract?
-
We're relevant now according to Chuck Booms because we have Johnny. The fanboys don't understand that you become relevant in the NFL by winning games and then doing it year in and year out. Not by drafting a media circus who isn't even close to ready to play in the NFL.
-
Haters in paradise.
I'm thinking this response will be appropriate in more than one thread.
WSS
-
Not hater per se, more frustration than anything. I wanted JM to be everything advertised and i would go out and buy a jersey and wear it proudly. But in the back of my mind...i knew this was going to happen. I would have loved to have seen anything positive...i have it dvrd and i quit watching at halftime. I will watch the rest..but the goose egg on the scoreboard says it all.
-
Haters in paradise.
I'm thinking this response will be appropriate in more than one thread.
WSS
Steve ordinarily I would agree but I was at that game. The entire team earned and deserves hate. They didn't even show up today. Every damn player on the team should be ashamed.Haters in paradise.
I'm thinking this response will be appropriate in more than one thread.
WSS
-
We're relevant now according to Chuck Booms because we have Johnny. The fanboys don't understand that you become relevant in the NFL by winning games and then doing it year in and year out. Not by drafting a media circus who isn't even close to ready to play in the NFL.
We're relevant now according to Chuck Booms because we have Johnny. The fanboys don't understand that you become relevant in the NFL by winning games and then doing it year in and year out. Not by drafting a media circus who isn't even close to ready to play in the NFL.
I can't wait to hear Chuck Booms back pedal in the a.m.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login