Now that the 49er's are out
-
I'd rather have Borland than Harbaugh real fucking talk. I would trade Gordon for Borland in a heartbeat. Doubtful they'll want to part ways with Borland given what he's done, but who knows...they get Willis and Bowman healthy who knows. They might want one of our OLB'ers for Borland. Or maybe one of our DT's. I would def have to think about that given what I've seen Borland do in two games against Seattle. Borland was all over Lynch today till he got hurt, than all of a sudden Lynch started running all over the 9'ers. I was really struck by the fact that the 9'ers couldnt' stop Lynch once Borland went out.
Wouldn't he follow Harbaugh?
Our defense has the talent to be like the 9ers
Wouldn't he follow Harbaugh?
Our defense has the talent to be like the 9ers
Dude Borlands their ILB, he's not a coordinator. LMAO.
You think LB'ers can just chuck their contracts and follow their coaches around?

-
we actually have a much better secondary than theirs...but they're front 7 is better, a lot better.
-
Wouldn't he follow Harbaugh?
Our defense has the talent to be like the 9ers
Dude Borlands their ILB, he's not a coordinator. LMAO.
You think LB'ers can just chuck their contracts and follow their coaches around?

Dude Borlands their ILB, he's not a coordinator. LMAO.
You think LB'ers can just chuck their contracts and follow their coaches around?

so players don't follow coaches?
-
Browns would be instant super bowl contenders if Harbaugh came, so that means it won't happen.
-
Browns would be instant super bowl contenders if Harbaugh came, so that means it won't happen.
-
Dude Borlands their ILB, he's not a coordinator. LMAO.
You think LB'ers can just chuck their contracts and follow their coaches around?

so players don't follow coaches?
so players don't follow coaches?
well no, not if they're under contract. You understand how NFL contracts work right? Borland is under a rookie contract. He could only follow Harbaugh if A) the 49'ers released him and then
The Browns made an offer.IN any case I don't want a new coach, not Harbaugh not anybody. Fuck that. It's a joke already.
-
let Pettine do the Def
And let Harbaugh teach Johnny
Harbaugh would cut Johnny in his first 5 mins in office. Then he'd draft Chuckie Keeton from Utah State in the 3rd round and make him a super star.
-
let Pettine do the Def
And let Harbaugh teach Johnny
Harbaugh would cut Johnny in his first 5 mins in office. Then he'd draft Chuckie Keeton from Utah State in the 3rd round and make him a super star.
-
Browns would be instant super bowl contenders if Harbaugh came, so that means it won't happen.
Browns would be instant super bowl contenders if Harbaugh came, so that means it won't happen.
He ain't coming, so no SB.
Harbaugh would cut Johnny in his first 5 mins in office. Then he'd draft Chuckie Keeton from Utah State in the 3rd round and make him a super star.
Glad to see ya back Lum. Here's our strategy- trade our entire draft to the Panthers to get DA on the Browns again.
-
Will the Browns go after Harbuagh again?
I would trade Gordon for him YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
V well let's be glad you don't make decisions for the Browns.Will the Browns go after Harbuagh again?
I would trade Gordon for him YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
-
I doubt Harbaugh would want Manziel on the team.let Pettine do the Def
And let Harbaugh teach Johnny
-
-
I'm cool with our coaches. I like Pettine more than Chud, Shurmur, Mangini, Crennel, Davis, Palmer....
Our defensive staff has done really well for the most part given our injuries and weak personnel up front.
Shanahan is blech. I never was thrilled with K. Shanny from day 1, even less thrilled with him on day whateveritis. Maybe we need to bring in his Daddy.
-
There is no need for an apostrophe in "49ers"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
