Jay Cutler
-
Most Anderson speculated on NFL Insiders this afternoon, that the Browns might be interested in Cutler as Daddy Shanny was a huge fan and wanted him in WSH. So if kyle is his father's son...
I did throw up in my mouth just a little...
Most Anderson speculated on NFL Insiders this afternoon, that the Browns might be interested in Cutler as Daddy Shanny was a huge fan and wanted him in WSH. So if kyle is his father's son...
I did throw up in my mouth just a little...
I'm telling you I think cutler is a good qb, with the right team he can go far. Problem is that contract, isn't he still supposed to be the highest paid offensive player in the league for the next year or two?
-
Help me guys, cause I dont even get this. If he's under contract, then wouldn't we have to TRADE for him?
I dont even think he's worth it flat out....and POSITIVELY wouldn't want to "give something up" AND absorb an outrageously stupid contract.
Maybe if the Bears gave him to us for free AND carried 1/2 his contract, which is close to 17m next year.....mayyyyybe then..........then again, still no.
-
I have a feeling the Bears will be parting with him so I don't think a trade would be involved.
-
I have a feeling the Bears will be parting with him so I don't think a trade would be involved.
I have a feeling the Bears will be parting with him so I don't think a trade would be involved.
you mean they may cut him?....if so, then that would mean no contract either....which brings him into range price wise.....at least talkin range
.
-
Yeah I imagine he will get cut. All signs are pointing in that direction but you never know.
-
-
Yea I don't see the goodness in cutler that has been mentioned, even for cheap.
Bears will take a cap hit for quite some time right?
-
So it's your belief that any team running a variation of a 34 can't stop the run?
Uh....no?
I'm saying that the three 4 is supposedly a better defense for stopping the run just by its design. And I am saying that makes it even shittier that we can't stop the run at all.
sorry if I wasn't clear.
WSS
Uh....no?
I'm saying that the three 4 is supposedly a better defense for stopping the run just by its design. And I am saying that makes it even shittier that we can't stop the run at all.
sorry if I wasn't clear.
WSS
does it matter that the 2 players out of the 3 were/are hurt?
-
Good Lord, no Jay Cutler. He has the physical tools but his attitude sucks.
-
Uh....no?
I'm saying that the three 4 is supposedly a better defense for stopping the run just by its design. And I am saying that makes it even shittier that we can't stop the run at all.
sorry if I wasn't clear.
WSS
does it matter that the 2 players out of the 3 were/are hurt?
-
Clausen starting Sunday. Biggest young douche- him, Griffin or Manziel?
Answer, all of the above. Throw in Matt Ryan, who brought his shitty, unjustified nickname into the NFL. Add Andy Dalton, the man with a face even more punchable than Matty Ice. This is a top 5 under age 30. A playoff based evaluation mixed with knee-jerk hatred.
-
JF has much more playmaking potential than all of those. None of those guys present defenses with the same dilemmas JF does
-
JF has much more playmaking potential than all of those. None of those guys present defenses with the same dilemmas JF does
-
I can't stand that over-hyped jackass RG3 and all of the idiots who wanted to put him in the Hall of Fame after his first season. I hope his next injury(he'll inevitably be injured again) is his head being knocked off of his shoulders.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login