Skip to content

Deep Thoughts ... By Berniedenslow

The Browns Board
166 38 4.2k
  • I don't see that our front office is a train wreck. Seems quite the opposite, actually.

    4-12 team to 7-7, it's a step.

  • OK, my take - Hey, Bernie is passionate about the game and he wanted to work for Hasbeen and Hanbeen said no deal. Bernie also says that Bellicheck is the proper program, though it was Bellicheck who removed Bernie from starting in Cleveland and replaced him with Bernie's back up at Miami U. (Vinnie). Bernie noted the lauging by both Cleveland QB's on the sideline while their team was getting trounced and that is the football culture that is broke and that is on the front office, not the coach or players.

    He is definitely a take it personally type of football fan! This will probably shelve the QB controversy and make it an organizational controversy. Probably long past due.

    @berniedenslow said:

    . Bernie noted the lauging by both Cleveland QB's on the sideline while their team was getting trounced and that is the football culture that is broke and that is on the front office, not the coach or players.

    This will probably shelve the QB controversy and make it an organizational controversy. Probably long past due.

    So Alex Schiener and Farmer are the problem?.....and the reason they were laughing on the sidelines?....is that what you're saying?

  • What's behind the "Nimmy Hasbeen" thing? Am I missing something clever here?

  • What's behind the "Nimmy Hasbeen" thing? Am I missing something clever here?

    @cuwoohio said:

    Am I missing something clever here?

    No.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I guess it's a valid question. Of course the moniker hasbeen isn't really all that funny since it doesn't relate to anything in the real world.

    Second year of ownership and the best record the team has had in years, what in particular do you want the owner to do differently?

    WSS

    I'm not really sure - but he IS ultimately responsible, which is why I'm asking. One case is that HE got the call from Charlie Manziel himself saying "DRAFT me - I'll win for you!" and Hasbeen drafted him.

    @berniedenslow said:

    I'm not really sure - but he IS ultimately responsible, which is why I'm asking. One case is that HE got the call from Charlie Manziel himself saying "DRAFT me - I'll win for you!" and Hasbeen drafted him.

    Who the fuck is Charlie Manziel
  • That's twice now, berniedenslow... you only get to make the same post three times.

    Jimmy has my vote of confidence.

    Because he picked Farmer and Pet, and they have my confidence.

    IF JM is a miss (and as of now, it is still, at worst, an "IF"), then it will be the new FO's first, and will likely not be its last. But one missed pick cannot undo the progress we have seen one year into this FO's tenure.

    Long may they live...

    Go Browns...

    @tour2ma said:

    That's twice now, berniedenslow... you only get to make the same post three times.

    Jimmy has my vote of confidence.

    Because he picked Farmer and Pet, and they have my confidence.

    IF JM is a miss (and as of now, it is still, at worst, an "IF"), then it will be the new FO's first, and will likely not be its last. But one missed pick cannot undo the progress we have seen one year into this FO's tenure.

    Long may they live...

    Go Browns...

    I like Haslam cause he a Red Neck.

  • @berniedenslow said:

    I'm not really sure - but he IS ultimately responsible, which is why I'm asking. One case is that HE got the call from Charlie Manziel himself saying "DRAFT me - I'll win for you!" and Hasbeen drafted him.

    Who the fuck is Charlie Manziel

    @jcam222 said:

    Who the fuck is Charlie Manziel

    Charlie Manuel-Johnny Manziel hybrid - shake it up, you get Charlie Manziel!

  • There are some stupid posters on this board.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Who the fuck is Charlie Manziel

    Charlie Manuel-Johnny Manziel hybrid - shake it up, you get Charlie Manziel!

    @berniedenslow said:

    Charlie Manuel-Johnny Manziel hybrid - shake it up, you get Charlie Manziel!

    Wait, the baseball manager? Am I missing something here?

  • @jcam222 said:

    Who the fuck is Charlie Manziel

    Charlie Manuel-Johnny Manziel hybrid - shake it up, you get Charlie Manziel!

    @berniedenslow said:

    Charlie Manuel-Johnny Manziel hybrid - shake it up, you get Charlie Manziel!

    The fuck does a former Indians manager have to do with either the Browns or Johnny Manziel? Srsly wtf am I missing?

  • @berniedenslow said:

    Charlie Manuel-Johnny Manziel hybrid - shake it up, you get Charlie Manziel!

    Wait, the baseball manager? Am I missing something here?

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    Wait, the baseball manager? Am I missing something here?

    Brilliant, isnt it?

    You know, like, I hope they start Mike Hoyer next week....wait, dont you get it?.....Brian Hoyer and Mike Hargrove?.....

    Its fecking comedy dewd! ><

  • What the fuck is this thread?

    Z

  • There are some stupid posters on this board.

    @ballpeen said:

    There are some stupid posters on this board.

    Well, if everyone had like minds, we would never learn!

  • @ballpeen said:

    There are some stupid posters on this board.

    Well, if everyone had like minds, we would never learn!

    @berniedenslow said:

    Well, if everyone had like minds, we would never learn!

    or even survive as a species

  • OK, maybe my goofy sense of humor is lost on most, but one has to laugh, of only to amuse oneself. Like Bernie said, sports isn't the real world.

  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    Wait, the baseball manager? Am I missing something here?

    Brilliant, isnt it?

    You know, like, I hope they start Mike Hoyer next week....wait, dont you get it?.....Brian Hoyer and Mike Hargrove?.....

    Its fecking comedy dewd! ><

    @manzier said:

    Brilliant, isnt it?

    You know, like, I hope they start Mike Hoyer next week....wait, dont you get it?.....Brian Hoyer and Mike Hargrove?.....

    Its fecking comedy dewd! ><

    Wait I wanna play!

    Can't wait till summer time, I think terry football is really gonna have the tribe ready this year.

    Did I do it right?

  • @manzier said:

    Brilliant, isnt it?

    You know, like, I hope they start Mike Hoyer next week....wait, dont you get it?.....Brian Hoyer and Mike Hargrove?.....

    Its fecking comedy dewd! ><

    Wait I wanna play!

    Can't wait till summer time, I think terry football is really gonna have the tribe ready this year.

    Did I do it right?

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    Wait I wanna play!

    Can't wait till summer time, I think terry football is really gonna have the tribe ready this year.

    Did I do it right?

    There you go Mr. Lennon - except I think the Twibe's organization is more "together" than the Browns right now.

  • @winstonlegthigh said:

    Wait I wanna play!

    Can't wait till summer time, I think terry football is really gonna have the tribe ready this year.

    Did I do it right?

    There you go Mr. Lennon - except I think the Twibe's organization is more "together" than the Browns right now.

    @berniedenslow said:

    Twibe's

    Was this a typo or another one of your weird hybrid words combining random things that make no sense?

  • @manzier said:

    Brilliant, isnt it?

    You know, like, I hope they start Mike Hoyer next week....wait, dont you get it?.....Brian Hoyer and Mike Hargrove?.....

    Its fecking comedy dewd! ><

    Wait I wanna play!

    Can't wait till summer time, I think terry football is really gonna have the tribe ready this year.

    Did I do it right?

    @winstonlegthigh said:

    Wait I wanna play!

    Can't wait till summer time, I think terry football is really gonna have the tribe ready this year.

    Did I do it right?

    I woulda been like Johnny Fucking Francona....but, yeah, yer getting it....😉

  • kinda weird seeing an anonymous internet dolt calling a busy & successful BILLIONAIRE a has been.....

    ....???

    @mudfly said:

    kinda weird seeing an anonymous internet dolt calling a busy & successful BILLIONAIRE a has been.....

    ....???

    hmmm which might lead you to believe this is either Joe Banner, Mike Lombardi or one of the Pilot cronies who pled guilty.