Deep Thoughts ... By Berniedenslow
-
I guess it's a valid question. Of course the moniker hasbeen isn't really all that funny since it doesn't relate to anything in the real world.
Second year of ownership and the best record the team has had in years, what in particular do you want the owner to do differently?
WSS
I'm not really sure - but he IS ultimately responsible, which is why I'm asking. One case is that HE got the call from Charlie Manziel himself saying "DRAFT me - I'll win for you!" and Hasbeen drafted him.
Who the fuck is Charlie ManzielI'm not really sure - but he IS ultimately responsible, which is why I'm asking. One case is that HE got the call from Charlie Manziel himself saying "DRAFT me - I'll win for you!" and Hasbeen drafted him.
-
That's twice now, berniedenslow... you only get to make the same post three times.
Jimmy has my vote of confidence.
Because he picked Farmer and Pet, and they have my confidence.
IF JM is a miss (and as of now, it is still, at worst, an "IF"), then it will be the new FO's first, and will likely not be its last. But one missed pick cannot undo the progress we have seen one year into this FO's tenure.
Long may they live...
Go Browns...
That's twice now, berniedenslow... you only get to make the same post three times.
Jimmy has my vote of confidence.
Because he picked Farmer and Pet, and they have my confidence.
IF JM is a miss (and as of now, it is still, at worst, an "IF"), then it will be the new FO's first, and will likely not be its last. But one missed pick cannot undo the progress we have seen one year into this FO's tenure.
Long may they live...
Go Browns...
I like Haslam cause he a Red Neck.
-
Who the fuck is Charlie ManzielI'm not really sure - but he IS ultimately responsible, which is why I'm asking. One case is that HE got the call from Charlie Manziel himself saying "DRAFT me - I'll win for you!" and Hasbeen drafted him.
-
There are some stupid posters on this board.
-
Charlie Manuel-Johnny Manziel hybrid - shake it up, you get Charlie Manziel!
Wait, the baseball manager? Am I missing something here?
-
Charlie Manuel-Johnny Manziel hybrid - shake it up, you get Charlie Manziel!
The fuck does a former Indians manager have to do with either the Browns or Johnny Manziel? Srsly wtf am I missing?
-
Charlie Manuel-Johnny Manziel hybrid - shake it up, you get Charlie Manziel!
Wait, the baseball manager? Am I missing something here?
Wait, the baseball manager? Am I missing something here?
Brilliant, isnt it?
You know, like, I hope they start Mike Hoyer next week....wait, dont you get it?.....Brian Hoyer and Mike Hargrove?.....
Its fecking comedy dewd! ><
-
-
Well, if everyone had like minds, we would never learn!
or even survive as a species
-
OK, maybe my goofy sense of humor is lost on most, but one has to laugh, of only to amuse oneself. Like Bernie said, sports isn't the real world.
-
Wait, the baseball manager? Am I missing something here?
Brilliant, isnt it?
You know, like, I hope they start Mike Hoyer next week....wait, dont you get it?.....Brian Hoyer and Mike Hargrove?.....
Its fecking comedy dewd! ><
Brilliant, isnt it?
You know, like, I hope they start Mike Hoyer next week....wait, dont you get it?.....Brian Hoyer and Mike Hargrove?.....
Its fecking comedy dewd! ><
Wait I wanna play!
Can't wait till summer time, I think terry football is really gonna have the tribe ready this year.
Did I do it right?
-
Brilliant, isnt it?
You know, like, I hope they start Mike Hoyer next week....wait, dont you get it?.....Brian Hoyer and Mike Hargrove?.....
Its fecking comedy dewd! ><
Wait I wanna play!
Can't wait till summer time, I think terry football is really gonna have the tribe ready this year.
Did I do it right?
Wait I wanna play!
Can't wait till summer time, I think terry football is really gonna have the tribe ready this year.
Did I do it right?
There you go Mr. Lennon - except I think the Twibe's organization is more "together" than the Browns right now.
-
Wait I wanna play!
Can't wait till summer time, I think terry football is really gonna have the tribe ready this year.
Did I do it right?
There you go Mr. Lennon - except I think the Twibe's organization is more "together" than the Browns right now.
Twibe's
Was this a typo or another one of your weird hybrid words combining random things that make no sense?
-
Brilliant, isnt it?
You know, like, I hope they start Mike Hoyer next week....wait, dont you get it?.....Brian Hoyer and Mike Hargrove?.....
Its fecking comedy dewd! ><
Wait I wanna play!
Can't wait till summer time, I think terry football is really gonna have the tribe ready this year.
Did I do it right?
Wait I wanna play!
Can't wait till summer time, I think terry football is really gonna have the tribe ready this year.
Did I do it right?
I woulda been like Johnny Fucking Francona....but, yeah, yer getting it....

-
kinda weird seeing an anonymous internet dolt calling a busy & successful BILLIONAIRE a has been.....
....???
-
and who at this point puts any faith in what bernie has to say? loved him as a QB of the browns but now he sounds like me after a half a bottle of Jack.
-
But this one works. ..
BernieDenseandslow.....
That's how it's done.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login