Deep Thoughts ... By Berniedenslow
-
You ought to be glad the Browns are NOT owned by Dan Snyder, Malcolm Glazer, Woody Johnson, Stephen Ross and lots more. I will give Haslam another two years.
You ought to be glad the Browns are NOT owned by Dan Snyder, Malcolm Glazer, Woody Johnson, Stephen Ross and lots more. I will give Haslam another two years.
wow you are one dumb chick.
give haslam two more years for what? to sell the team? there ain't no time limit on haslam you dumb queef. he can take all the time in the world and spend his money the way he wants.
-
Just as I thought. Nothing clever here.
-
Twibe's
Was this a typo or another one of your weird hybrid words combining random things that make no sense?
Was this a typo or another one of your weird hybrid words combining random things that make no sense?
That's Tribe spoken in Elmer Fudd hairlip - Twibe. On the other hand, the way they've been playing, they deserve to no longer be the Twibe, but rather, TRIBE! I doubt they're still looking to move to bidders like Mentor, Wooster, hell, even Shreve!
-
Is this stuff even serious?
-
-
My other favorite team might have struck gold with Teddy Bongwater. Another tough luck team with chronic injuries and no AP this year did pretty good.
http://www.totalnewsreport.com/bridgewater-breaks-fran-tarkentons-vikings-rookie-passing-record/
-
I stopped reading at my other favorite team.
-
-
We need your permission to have more than one favorite team?
You're a pussy if you do.
-
How can you have two teams ?
Bizarre to me
-
How can you have two teams ?
Bizarre to me
How can you have two teams ?
Bizarre to me
I lived in Colorado/Wyoming for 8+ years and became a Broncos fan. Lived in Texas much of the rest of my life, but am lukewarm on D and H. Now the Browns I followed way back when I was a kid and watched JB terrorize DB's and was extremely disappointed he went into the movies (though I loved The Dirty Dozen). Now I'm back to the Browns, but still follow my Broncos. Nothing wrong with that as long as they aren't playing against each other for all the marbles. Call me crazy but I think the Browns are on the cusp of turning this thing around if front office just leaves Pettine to make all player ready decisions without "guidance" from above.
-
We need your permission to have more than one favorite team?
no but you should have asked permission to put a pic of yourself as your avatar.
-
We need your permission to have more than one favorite team?
no but you should have asked permission to put a pic of yourself as your avatar.
-
Ya, you're a pussy and we dont care. Im sure Brandon Weeden has rookie records too. Its what happens when rookies throw a lot of passes.
Z
Zombo said:
Ya, you're a pussy and we dont care. Im sure Brandon Weeden has rookie records too. Its what happens when rookies throw a lot of passes.
Z
I'll lose tons of sleep now knowing you don't care. What, we're only allowed to talk about one team here? The other 31 teams don't factor in?
-
How can you have two teams ?
Bizarre to me
How can you have two teams ?
Bizarre to me
I'm a fan of the game first and foremost. I don't see where it's bizarre.
-
-
The subject line of the OP is wrong. He broke a Vikings record, not an NFL one. The quote, especially the last sentence, from this article illustrates why I wanted the Browns to draft him:
"While most of the work on that game winning TD was done by Jarius Wright, who shook off more than a few defenders on his way to the end-zone, Bridgewater does deserve credit for calling the play to begin with. When he noticed an all-out blitz was coming his way, he audibled to the screen that ended up being the game winner."
-
Brandon Weeden threw for just about 3,400 yds his rookie year and set the Browns rookie record for passing, what's your point? He broke a Vikings record of 2,000 yards passing by Fran Tarkenton. What QB is today's NFL doesn't throw for at least that much? This is just a slanted stat to try to bolster the "look at me" complex. Bridgewater is showing some good things but at least make a relevant point, like Osiris did above.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login