Skip to content

Moving along

The Browns Board
25 16 1.1k
  • I want the entire Browns team to "Play Like A Brown" these last two weeks. I don't think that's too much to ask. What the other teams do does not matter. I want to see who wants to be a part of the future that needs to happen and who is just "running out the string". If that's how any one of them plays then don't let the screen door hit them in the ass on their way out.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I want the entire Browns team to "Play Like A Brown" these last two weeks. I don't think that's too much to ask. What the other teams do does not matter. I want to see who wants to be a part of the future that needs to happen and who is just "running out the string". If that's how any one of them plays then don't let the screen door hit them in the ass on their way out.

    Unfortunately 'playing like a Brown' in recent years is losing.

  • I want the entire Browns team to "Play Like A Brown" these last two weeks. I don't think that's too much to ask. What the other teams do does not matter. I want to see who wants to be a part of the future that needs to happen and who is just "running out the string". If that's how any one of them plays then don't let the screen door hit them in the ass on their way out.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I want to see who wants to be a part of the future that needs to happen and who is just "running out the string". If that's how any one of them plays then don't let the screen door hit them in the ass on their way out.

    So, if Im hearing you right, anyone who plays poorly the last 2 games should be shown the door? Shouldn't people, who wanted to be part of the "future", have started working hard sooner than week 13?

    And what if it's Johnny who stinks?...do we show him the door?

    Or do we excuse him and just blame his poor play on the team and coaches....you know, give him a pass cause he's Johnny?

    And thats a real question.

  • @opal312 said:

    Didn't say Anderson was Johnny Unitas. In the two games he's played he's got a rating of 105.2 with 5 TDs. For whatever reason, Newton has looked awful at times. When he needs to put touch on the ball he's been drilling it. Take it from a person that lives in NFC South country.

    Newton has looked pretty bad.

    Only saw 1 panthers game this year, talk about regressing footwork and pocket prescence. He just didn't look into it either, and I'm a cam fan.

    And Anderson has the talent to get it anywhere on the field, just didn't have some of the other things when he was here.

    @bbedward said:

    And Anderson has the talent to get it anywhere on the field, just didn't have some of the other things when he was here.

    He was a one-read wonder... for a year. Will be interesting seeing him Sunday.

    @manzier said:

    And what if it's Johnny who stinks?...do we show him the door?

    And thats a real question.

    Seconded... Ag?

  • @bbedward said:

    And Anderson has the talent to get it anywhere on the field, just didn't have some of the other things when he was here.

    He was a one-read wonder... for a year. Will be interesting seeing him Sunday.

    @manzier said:

    And what if it's Johnny who stinks?...do we show him the door?

    And thats a real question.

    Seconded... Ag?

    @tour2ma said:

    He was a one-read wonder... for a year. Will be interesting seeing him Sunday.

    Seconded... Ag?

    He wont answer that.

  • @londonbrown said:

    These two games are very important, if Johnny shows no improvement our need for a QB is still here and growing...

    We have a qb and benched him.

    @usfbrown said:

    We have a qb and benched him.

    @usfbrown said:

    We have a qb and benched him.

    Amen

  • gipper, Did you forget 2007? Lol

    @lbc-mike said:

    gipper, Did you forget 2007? Lol

    No.....but what I stated applied to like the last several games of 2007 as well. Why he forever lost any touch he had, I don't know.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    I think Manziel will play better and be more composed. Excited to see how he responds.

    I was excited last week. I'm anxious to see salvation this week.

  • I don't think cam will play. he messed himself up pretty good with broken bones in his neck...or was it his back? either way I see Carolina managing cams injuries as da gets back to living the dream. he (cam) could play if they somehow reach the playoffs. just throwing it out there.

    jff needs to purge the memories of last weeks goat fuck. Sunday's game could be the most important he has played in his collegiate and pro careeer

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    I think Manziel will play better and be more composed. Excited to see how he responds.

    I was excited last week. I'm anxious to see salvation this week.

    @everlastingxxx said:

    Excited to see how he responds.

    or "if " he does.

    @tml1138 said:

    I was excited last week.

    I was too. Very very excited, actually.

    Not so this week. Just wishful.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    I think Manziel will play better and be more composed. Excited to see how he responds.

    I was excited last week. I'm anxious to see salvation this week.

    @tml1138 said:

    I'm anxious to see salvation this week.

    Read this and thought of Santa standing on our sideline next to a little red kettle ringing a bell...

  • The Repository's Steve Doershuk tweeted this afternoon:

    Alex Mack in locker room, saying he can walk w/out the heavy boot on his left foot. "Just not very fast". Recovering as he had hoped.

    https://twitter.com/sdoerschukrep/status/545670263984373761

  • @tml1138 said:

    I'm anxious to see salvation this week.

    Read this and thought of Santa standing on our sideline next to a little red kettle ringing a bell...

    @tour2ma said:

    Read this and thought of Santa standing on our sideline next to a little red kettle ringing a bell...

    Lol. Never would've thought I was painting that picture for you.

  • The Repository's Steve Doershuk tweeted this afternoon:

    Alex Mack in locker room, saying he can walk w/out the heavy boot on his left foot. "Just not very fast". Recovering as he had hoped.

    https://twitter.com/sdoerschukrep/status/545670263984373761

    My mind is a twisted canvas...

    @canton-dawg said:

    The Repository's Steve Doershuk tweeted this afternoon:

    Alex Mack in locker room, saying he can walk w/out the heavy boot on his left foot. "Just not very fast". Recovering as he had hoped.

    https://twitter.com/sdoerschukrep/status/545670263984373761

    Great news...