Skip to content

New Dynamic

The Browns Board
18 16 652
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Johnny Football is supposed to bring a new, winning dynamic to the Cleveland Browns. Well, despite the poor start let's hope that happens.

    But, for me, personally, there is also a new dynamic in place whereby I am now on my own in my business as of today. Ergo it means that for the foreseeable future I am going to have to dedicate more time to actually practicing law and supporting the financial requirements of things around here. Which means I will have to spend less time goofing about on the sports boards here. I will still try to check in daily and I will still try to do the trivia and the surveys and a few other features I am known for, but I don't think I will have time to read and review and respond to nearly as many of the general topic subjects that are posted here. We shall see how it goes.

  • Johnny Football is supposed to bring a new, winning dynamic to the Cleveland Browns. Well, despite the poor start let's hope that happens.

    But, for me, personally, there is also a new dynamic in place whereby I am now on my own in my business as of today. Ergo it means that for the foreseeable future I am going to have to dedicate more time to actually practicing law and supporting the financial requirements of things around here. Which means I will have to spend less time goofing about on the sports boards here. I will still try to check in daily and I will still try to do the trivia and the surveys and a few other features I am known for, but I don't think I will have time to read and review and respond to nearly as many of the general topic subjects that are posted here. We shall see how it goes.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @the-gipper said:

    Johnny Football is supposed to bring a new, winning dynamic to the Cleveland Browns. Well, despite the poor start let's hope that happens.

    But, for me, personally, there is also a new dynamic in place whereby I am now on my own in my business as of today. Ergo it means that for the foreseeable future I am going to have to dedicate more time to actually practicing law and supporting the financial requirements of things around here. Which means I will have to spend less time goofing about on the sports boards here. I will still try to check in daily and I will still try to do the trivia and the surveys and a few other features I am known for, but I don't think I will have time to read and review and respond to nearly as many of the general topic subjects that are posted here. We shall see how it goes.

    Good luck with the biz, Gip, I hope you can still contribute as much as always!

    Zombo

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Congrats and good luck. Your commentary will be missed. Gotta make some time for play!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Good luck. I hope the surveys keep going, I like those each week

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Good for you! Hope things go as you have planned since I doubt you went into it without a great deal of thought and planning. Keep us up on how it is going from time to time. 🙂

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #6

    You will be fine.....

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #7

    "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave....."

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Good luck man! I know l seem to enjoy twiddling around here most when l should be working, so by that standard you should enjoy the board more.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #9

    So is this a good thing or not?

    Amicable split?

    WSS

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Don't worry, I don't think anyone will surpass your number of posts.

  • Johnny Football is supposed to bring a new, winning dynamic to the Cleveland Browns. Well, despite the poor start let's hope that happens.

    But, for me, personally, there is also a new dynamic in place whereby I am now on my own in my business as of today. Ergo it means that for the foreseeable future I am going to have to dedicate more time to actually practicing law and supporting the financial requirements of things around here. Which means I will have to spend less time goofing about on the sports boards here. I will still try to check in daily and I will still try to do the trivia and the surveys and a few other features I am known for, but I don't think I will have time to read and review and respond to nearly as many of the general topic subjects that are posted here. We shall see how it goes.

    lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    Johnny Football is supposed to bring a new, winning dynamic to the Cleveland Browns. Well, despite the poor start let's hope that happens.

    But, for me, personally, there is also a new dynamic in place whereby I am now on my own in my business as of today. Ergo it means that for the foreseeable future I am going to have to dedicate more time to actually practicing law and supporting the financial requirements of things around here. Which means I will have to spend less time goofing about on the sports boards here. I will still try to check in daily and I will still try to do the trivia and the surveys and a few other features I am known for, but I don't think I will have time to read and review and respond to nearly as many of the general topic subjects that are posted here. We shall see how it goes.

    It's about time you had to actually do some work for your inflated income. Sorry for the inconvenience of work putting a strain on your time visiting porno sites and the Browns forum.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Gip = JFL... Johnny Fucking Law

    Best of luck Gip, not that you'll need it.

    Will look forward to the Triva-fests and surveys at whatever frequency they come.

  • So is this a good thing or not?

    Amicable split?

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @westside-steve said:

    So is this a good thing or not?

    Amicable split?

    WSS

    Oh yea. Bob retired essentially....have known it for months.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Johnny Football is supposed to bring a new, winning dynamic to the Cleveland Browns. Well, despite the poor start let's hope that happens.

    But, for me, personally, there is also a new dynamic in place whereby I am now on my own in my business as of today. Ergo it means that for the foreseeable future I am going to have to dedicate more time to actually practicing law and supporting the financial requirements of things around here. Which means I will have to spend less time goofing about on the sports boards here. I will still try to check in daily and I will still try to do the trivia and the surveys and a few other features I am known for, but I don't think I will have time to read and review and respond to nearly as many of the general topic subjects that are posted here. We shall see how it goes.

    It's about time you had to actually do some work for your inflated income. Sorry for the inconvenience of work putting a strain on your time visiting porno sites and the Browns forum.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @lodilobo said:

    It's about time you had to actually do some work for your inflated income. Sorry for the inconvenience of work putting a strain on your time visiting porno sites and the Browns forum.

    It is a bitch, isn't it? 😉

  • tml1138T tml1138 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Best of luck Gip.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #16

    That's great, Gip. Let me know if you need a chauffeur...

    I've never driven a limo....

    Steve and I can split the hours.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Just keep ordering Pizza from LaRich's and keep the candle burning.

  • Pats_Fan93P Pats_Fan93 wrote on last edited by Pats_Fan93
    #18

    Good luck Gip, thanks for being the one to welcome me to this board and hopefully you can still find time to contribute.