2015 schedule is a beast
-
Well Damn Mud, From childhood Oregon, Oh.now stuck in N.C. this year was able to travel to preseason DC Skins game, than to comeback at Tenn. and in Charlotte today Merry Xmas 2 me.. But looks like next year, I will need another Cinn. at home Sunday and a Thurs.nite at home like Buff. in 2012. See You at the Train Station and Merry Xmas believe me I want to go to Tenn. Game Again!!
-
There is a huge browns following in San Diego. My buddy goes to a browns bar there called the Elbow room.
-
Gotta say we had a light schedule this year compared to what we have coming.....
I am pretty encouraged that we are heading in the right direction and took more positive steps this year, than we have in the recent past....
So, next year, with a complete season under this staff and system and all our players back(and healthy), I am hoping to be a very competitive team....
And we HAVE to be or we will eat dirt with the schedule we have.....It's no free ride, thats for sure...
The order of the games has yet to be determined and the last 2 teams(in parenthesis) could change, but here is the basic lay of the land for 2015.....
HOME: Pittsburg, Baltimore, Cinn + Denver, Oakland, Arizona, San Francisco, (Tennessee)
AWAY: Pittsburg, Baltimore, Cinn + Kansas City, San Diego, St. Louis, Seattle, (NY Jets)
Wow.....!!
Kansas City, here I come- Great place to see a game. great fans unbelievable tailgate.
-
Gotta say we had a light schedule this year compared to what we have coming.....
I am pretty encouraged that we are heading in the right direction and took more positive steps this year, than we have in the recent past....
So, next year, with a complete season under this staff and system and all our players back(and healthy), I am hoping to be a very competitive team....
And we HAVE to be or we will eat dirt with the schedule we have.....It's no free ride, thats for sure...
The order of the games has yet to be determined and the last 2 teams(in parenthesis) could change, but here is the basic lay of the land for 2015.....
HOME: Pittsburg, Baltimore, Cinn + Denver, Oakland, Arizona, San Francisco, (Tennessee)
AWAY: Pittsburg, Baltimore, Cinn + Kansas City, San Diego, St. Louis, Seattle, (NY Jets)
Wow.....!!
Gotta say we had a light schedule this year compared to what we have coming.....
HOME: Pittsburg, Baltimore, Cinn + Denver, Oakland, Arizona, San Francisco, (Tennessee)
AWAY: Pittsburg, Baltimore, Cinn + Kansas City, San Diego, St. Louis, Seattle, (NY Jets)
Still have a ways to go, but I'm a little less scared of the AFCW than I was when this first came out. Denver changed HCs and staff, and it "feels" like SD and KC are in decline. Only team I think will be on the rise is OAK.
Similar take on the NFCW with SF resetting staff and STL on rise (unless potential move to LA distracts), but certainly have no sense of Seattle or AZ waning.
-
Gotta say we had a light schedule this year compared to what we have coming.....
I am pretty encouraged that we are heading in the right direction and took more positive steps this year, than we have in the recent past....
So, next year, with a complete season under this staff and system and all our players back(and healthy), I am hoping to be a very competitive team....
And we HAVE to be or we will eat dirt with the schedule we have.....It's no free ride, thats for sure...
The order of the games has yet to be determined and the last 2 teams(in parenthesis) could change, but here is the basic lay of the land for 2015.....
HOME: Pittsburg, Baltimore, Cinn + Denver, Oakland, Arizona, San Francisco, (Tennessee)
AWAY: Pittsburg, Baltimore, Cinn + Kansas City, San Diego, St. Louis, Seattle, (NY Jets)
Wow.....!!
Kansas City, here I come- Great place to see a game. great fans unbelievable tailgate.
Kansas City, here I come- Great place to see a game. great fans unbelievable tailgate.
Never know, I may join you. I am about 95% certain I will not renew my seats. This increase made me take a look and I figure I am spending $7000 a year or more on Browns trips. I figure I can still go to Cleveland 4 times and maybe a road trip and still come out for less. Shoot, the 2 preseason games were going to cost me $610. I can take that money alone and cover the cost of 4 regular season games and still have pretty good seats at $150 a pop off one of the exchanges.
This day was comming no matter the price hike. That just helped me make the decision. It's getting harder and harder to keep making those trips. If it wasn't this year, probably next anyway. The trips are long, the pregame allure isn't as strong as it was in the past....it's time.
-
Just like every year it's all about winning in the division. I'd say 5 of those games (Jets, Titans, Raiders, Rams, 49ers) are winnable. at least go .500 in the division and you got a chance.
-
And we should all stay at MarkO's house. (or maybe I could book a timeshare out there and several of us could crash there).
I live 80 miles from Jack Murphy/Qualcomm Stadium.
-
Kansas City, here I come- Great place to see a game. great fans unbelievable tailgate.
Never know, I may join you. I am about 95% certain I will not renew my seats. This increase made me take a look and I figure I am spending $7000 a year or more on Browns trips. I figure I can still go to Cleveland 4 times and maybe a road trip and still come out for less. Shoot, the 2 preseason games were going to cost me $610. I can take that money alone and cover the cost of 4 regular season games and still have pretty good seats at $150 a pop off one of the exchanges.
This day was comming no matter the price hike. That just helped me make the decision. It's getting harder and harder to keep making those trips. If it wasn't this year, probably next anyway. The trips are long, the pregame allure isn't as strong as it was in the past....it's time.
Never know, I may join you. I am about 95% certain I will not renew my seats. This increase made me take a look and I figure I am spending $7000 a year or more on Browns trips. I figure I can still go to Cleveland 4 times and maybe a road trip and still come out for less. Shoot, the 2 preseason games were going to cost me $610. I can take that money alone and cover the cost of 4 regular season games and still have pretty good seats at $150 a pop off one of the exchanges.
This day was comming no matter the price hike. That just helped me make the decision. It's getting harder and harder to keep making those trips. If it wasn't this year, probably next anyway. The trips are long, the pregame allure isn't as strong as it was in the past....it's time.
Hopefully we would still see you once or twice for a tailgate.
-
Never know, I may join you. I am about 95% certain I will not renew my seats. This increase made me take a look and I figure I am spending $7000 a year or more on Browns trips. I figure I can still go to Cleveland 4 times and maybe a road trip and still come out for less. Shoot, the 2 preseason games were going to cost me $610. I can take that money alone and cover the cost of 4 regular season games and still have pretty good seats at $150 a pop off one of the exchanges.
This day was comming no matter the price hike. That just helped me make the decision. It's getting harder and harder to keep making those trips. If it wasn't this year, probably next anyway. The trips are long, the pregame allure isn't as strong as it was in the past....it's time.
Hopefully we would still see you once or twice for a tailgate.
Hopefully we would still see you once or twice for a tailgate.
No doubt. I will still go to games. Unless I am really sick, I can't imagine going to less than 3-4 games a year. I did that long before I bought season tickets in maybe 94. It got to where I was going to 6 games a year and decided it was cheaper to buy season tickets. Now the pendulum is starting to swing the other way. It's harder and harder to make 6 games a year.
Everything in life has it's place. I did my season ticket deal and enjoyed the experience. If I lived back in the Cleveland area I'd still have them and go every game. But.....I live 585 miles away and am not getting any younger. The trips can be a real drag. Soon enough I'll live even another 585 miles further south. It is what it is. Lifes highway is ever changing.
-
Will be at the San Diego game
c'mon man!
KC looks like a prime road trip candidate... unless it's in December.
still arrowhead? just watch your head cuz i heard they're good shots with them bow and arrows. and it's my turn to bring hats. wonder how much more to get that shit bulletproofed?
A prime road trip would be SD in December
as long as it doesn't snow in san diego. lord knows west coast mfers can't drive for shit unless they're listening to 'ventura highway' by america. then all of a sudden everyone is a surfer.
I live 80 miles from Jack Murphy/Qualcomm Stadium.
so between the tsunamis and earthquakes how long do you think it'd take to get there? (vizability low because of the wildfires).
Opps 2013..
poops 13? like lbs?
There is a huge browns following in San Diego. My buddy goes to a browns bar there called the Elbow room.
elbow room. walter knows that bar. it's right next to the MANHOLE.
-
Lol. In long beach there is a Gay bar called the mine shaft. Kid you not.
Elbow room is not a Gay bar.
-
Lol. In long beach there is a Gay bar called the mine shaft. Kid you not.
Elbow room is not a Gay bar.
-
Will be at the San Diego game
c'mon man!
KC looks like a prime road trip candidate... unless it's in December.
still arrowhead? just watch your head cuz i heard they're good shots with them bow and arrows. and it's my turn to bring hats. wonder how much more to get that shit bulletproofed?
A prime road trip would be SD in December
as long as it doesn't snow in san diego. lord knows west coast mfers can't drive for shit unless they're listening to 'ventura highway' by america. then all of a sudden everyone is a surfer.
I live 80 miles from Jack Murphy/Qualcomm Stadium.
so between the tsunamis and earthquakes how long do you think it'd take to get there? (vizability low because of the wildfires).
Opps 2013..
poops 13? like lbs?
There is a huge browns following in San Diego. My buddy goes to a browns bar there called the Elbow room.
elbow room. walter knows that bar. it's right next to the MANHOLE.
so between the tsunamis and earthquakes how long do you think it'd take to get there? (vizability low because of the wildfires).
Haven't had a Tsunamis here that I know of and the earthquakes are unpredictable. Wildfires are likely depending on the time of year. But likely a 2 hour drive to answer your question.
-
I'm hoping for two home games together in Sept/early October where I can come up for a week and catch two games. and then a SD road game in November wher i can come out to So Cal and ruin Marko's life.
Zombo
-
Hopefully we would still see you once or twice for a tailgate.
No doubt. I will still go to games. Unless I am really sick, I can't imagine going to less than 3-4 games a year. I did that long before I bought season tickets in maybe 94. It got to where I was going to 6 games a year and decided it was cheaper to buy season tickets. Now the pendulum is starting to swing the other way. It's harder and harder to make 6 games a year.
Everything in life has it's place. I did my season ticket deal and enjoyed the experience. If I lived back in the Cleveland area I'd still have them and go every game. But.....I live 585 miles away and am not getting any younger. The trips can be a real drag. Soon enough I'll live even another 585 miles further south. It is what it is. Lifes highway is ever changing.
No doubt. I will still go to games. Unless I am really sick, I can't imagine going to less than 3-4 games a year. I did that long before I bought season tickets in maybe 94. It got to where I was going to 6 games a year and decided it was cheaper to buy season tickets. Now the pendulum is starting to swing the other way. It's harder and harder to make 6 games a year.
Everything in life has it's place. I did my season ticket deal and enjoyed the experience. If I lived back in the Cleveland area I'd still have them and go every game. But.....I live 585 miles away and am not getting any younger. The trips can be a real drag. Soon enough I'll live even another 585 miles further south. It is what it is. Lifes highway is ever changing.
Are you also buying a house near Naples from Zombo? I understand that Stan did.
-
Zombo said:
I'm hoping for two home games together in Sept/early October where I can come up for a week and catch two games.
A little, meaningful, Indians' action in the middle of that double header would be cool...
-
I'm hoping for two home games together in Sept/early October where I can come up for a week and catch two games. and then a SD road game in November wher i can come out to So Cal and ruin Marko's life.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm hoping for two home games together in Sept/early October where I can come up for a week and catch two games. and then a SD road game in November wher i can come out to So Cal and ruin Marko's life.
Zombo
Good Grief... Might need to contact a divorce attorney after that..
-
Zombo said:
I'm hoping for two home games together in Sept/early October where I can come up for a week and catch two games. and then a SD road game in November wher i can come out to So Cal and ruin Marko's life.
Zombo
Good Grief... Might need to contact a divorce attorney after that..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login