2015 schedule is a beast
-
Zombo said:
I'm hoping for two home games together in Sept/early October where I can come up for a week and catch two games. and then a SD road game in November wher i can come out to So Cal and ruin Marko's life.
Zombo
Good Grief... Might need to contact a divorce attorney after that..
-
Zombo said:
Wouldn't hurt to have a meet and greet with one before my arrival, just to kinda get prepared.
Zombo
--Or maybe we can just invite one out to the strip club with us.
Maybe I will meet you out there. But let's have it take place in December. See a Brown's game, go to the strip club. And while I am not licensed in California, I can help MarkO prepare his pro se petition.
I mean, he helped me out in my time of need when I did an inadvertent dine and dash at the Eastland....the least I could do is return the favor.
Here is a little preview:
-
Zombo said:
Wouldn't hurt to have a meet and greet with one before my arrival, just to kinda get prepared.
Zombo
--Or maybe we can just invite one out to the strip club with us.
Maybe I will meet you out there. But let's have it take place in December. See a Brown's game, go to the strip club. And while I am not licensed in California, I can help MarkO prepare his pro se petition.
I mean, he helped me out in my time of need when I did an inadvertent dine and dash at the Eastland....the least I could do is return the favor.
Here is a little preview:
Maybe I will meet you out there. But let's have it take place in December. See a Brown's game, go to the strip club. And while I am not licensed in California, I can help MarkO prepare his pro se petition.
I mean, he helped me out in my time of need when I did an inadvertent dine and dash at the Eastland....the least I could do is return the favor.
Here is a little preview:
There ya go. We've got a strip club and a attorney ... just waiting for the NFL to schedule that one late in the season.
Zombo
-
Maybe I will meet you out there. But let's have it take place in December. See a Brown's game, go to the strip club. And while I am not licensed in California, I can help MarkO prepare his pro se petition.
I mean, he helped me out in my time of need when I did an inadvertent dine and dash at the Eastland....the least I could do is return the favor.
Here is a little preview:
There ya go. We've got a strip club and a attorney ... just waiting for the NFL to schedule that one late in the season.
Zombo
Zombo said:
There ya go. We've got a strip club and a attorney ... just waiting for the NFL to schedule that one late in the season.
Zombo
When we make these plans, I guess I'll plan on staying in San Diego with you clowns so that I don't have to drive back and forth.
Plus that keeps Zombo away from my family.
-
Zombo said:
There ya go. We've got a strip club and a attorney ... just waiting for the NFL to schedule that one late in the season.
Zombo
When we make these plans, I guess I'll plan on staying in San Diego with you clowns so that I don't have to drive back and forth.
Plus that keeps Zombo away from my family.
When we make these plans, I guess I'll plan on staying in San Diego with you clowns so that I don't have to drive back and forth.
Plus that keeps Zombo away from my family.
We just need the schedule makers to cooperate.
How do you like Escondido?
-
When we make these plans, I guess I'll plan on staying in San Diego with you clowns so that I don't have to drive back and forth.
Plus that keeps Zombo away from my family.
We just need the schedule makers to cooperate.
How do you like Escondido?
We just need the schedule makers to cooperate.
How do you like Escondido?
Escondido is just fine....but its about 30 minutes north of San Diego.
-
I hope it's an early season game in San Diego. Chargers fans like to puff up their chests when they are having a decent season. Mix that with alcohol at their home game. When they lose they tend to cry and break things.
-
No doubt. I will still go to games. Unless I am really sick, I can't imagine going to less than 3-4 games a year. I did that long before I bought season tickets in maybe 94. It got to where I was going to 6 games a year and decided it was cheaper to buy season tickets. Now the pendulum is starting to swing the other way. It's harder and harder to make 6 games a year.
Everything in life has it's place. I did my season ticket deal and enjoyed the experience. If I lived back in the Cleveland area I'd still have them and go every game. But.....I live 585 miles away and am not getting any younger. The trips can be a real drag. Soon enough I'll live even another 585 miles further south. It is what it is. Lifes highway is ever changing.
Are you also buying a house near Naples from Zombo? I understand that Stan did.
Are you also buying a house near Naples from Zombo? I understand that Stan did.
No, We already have a home in Venice, about 80 or so miles north of Naples, just south of Sarasota.
-
I'm hoping for two home games together in Sept/early October where I can come up for a week and catch two games. and then a SD road game in November wher i can come out to So Cal and ruin Marko's life.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm hoping for two home games together in Sept/early October where I can come up for a week and catch two games. and then a SD road game in November wher i can come out to So Cal and ruin Marko's life.
Zombo
I get the back to back deal....that works for our Brit friends as well. As someone said, it's really great when the Tribe is in town as well. A Saturday Indians game and a Sunday Browns games is a perfect sports weekend. Browns/Cavs isn't bad either.
-
I'm hoping for two home games together in Sept/early October where I can come up for a week and catch two games. and then a SD road game in November wher i can come out to So Cal and ruin Marko's life.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm hoping for two home games together in Sept/early October where I can come up for a week and catch two games. and then a SD road game in November wher i can come out to So Cal and ruin Marko's life.
Zombo
i might go all in on this one. peeps got the learjet 60 we can fire up and do a little southern sweep on the way to cali...cali...
gotta ask haslam what type of sunscreen he prefers.
I get the back to back deal....that works for our Brit friends as well. As someone said, it's really great when the Tribe is in town as well. A Saturday Indians game and a Sunday Browns games is a perfect sports weekend. Browns/Cavs isn't bad either.
sweet. we have a BB member from tourino. a personal friend of mine in venice. call it a road trip? (do have to stop off and do a bounce in florence where i've been wanting to go to the Uffizzi.
-
Zombo said:
I'm hoping for two home games together in Sept/early October where I can come up for a week and catch two games. and then a SD road game in November wher i can come out to So Cal and ruin Marko's life.
Zombo
I get the back to back deal....that works for our Brit friends as well. As someone said, it's really great when the Tribe is in town as well. A Saturday Indians game and a Sunday Browns games is a perfect sports weekend. Browns/Cavs isn't bad either.
I get the back to back deal....that works for our Brit friends as well. As someone said, it's really great when the Tribe is in town as well. A Saturday Indians game and a Sunday Browns games is a perfect sports weekend. Browns/Cavs isn't bad either.
Now that sounds like a plan - I'll pray to the scheduling gods to give us sunday / thursday combo in early October. Last year felt pretty slim pickings after the epic two game winning week in 2013. if we don't get lucky with a two game trip for the browns wouldn't mind a tribe game pinned on the end if it works out.
-
Are you also buying a house near Naples from Zombo? I understand that Stan did.
No, We already have a home in Venice, about 80 or so miles north of Naples, just south of Sarasota.
-
We just need the schedule makers to cooperate.
How do you like Escondido?
Escondido is just fine....but its about 30 minutes north of San Diego.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
The AFC North all have touch schedules and the Steelers is more difficult with the differences being
HOME: Titans (Browns) vs Colts (Steelers)
AWAY: Jets (Browns) vs Patriots (Steelers)
Yea, the team that finishes in first gets the (supposedly) tougher schedule....and the last place team get the (supposedly) weaker schedule. It has been that way for decades.
-
@douche-nozzle said:
The AFC North all have touch schedules and the Steelers is more difficult with the differences being
HOME: Titans (Browns) vs Colts (Steelers)
AWAY: Jets (Browns) vs Patriots (Steelers)
Haven't you heard schedule doesn't matter Browns are going from 7-9 to 11-5

-
@douche-nozzle said:
The AFC North all have touch schedules and the Steelers is more difficult with the differences being
HOME: Titans (Browns) vs Colts (Steelers)
AWAY: Jets (Browns) vs Patriots (Steelers)
Haven't you heard schedule doesn't matter Browns are going from 7-9 to 11-5

I wonder, bacon, are you a born and raised Ohio native Browns fan with a contrarian streak? Or a non Browns fan from somewhere else? Or a non Browns fan from here? Not picking on you I'm just curious after so many of your posts. We know where douche nozzle and Joe suxdick are coming from.Haven't you heard schedule doesn't matter Browns are going from 7-9 to 11-5

WSS
-
Funny how a week changes things. I think I am going to renew today. I was ready to dump them but my wife is the one who talked me in to keeping the tickets.
-
Funny how a week changes things. I think I am going to renew today. I was ready to dump them but my wife is the one who talked me in to keeping the tickets.
-
I wonder, bacon, are you a born and raised Ohio native Browns fan with a contrarian streak? Or a non Browns fan from somewhere else? Or a non Browns fan from here? Not picking on you I'm just curious after so many of your posts. We know where douche nozzle and Joe suxdick are coming from.Haven't you heard schedule doesn't matter Browns are going from 7-9 to 11-5

WSS
I wonder, bacon, are you a born and raised Ohio native Browns fan with a contrarian streak? Or a non Browns fan from somewhere else? Or a non Browns fan from here? Not picking on you I'm just curious after so many of your posts. We know where douche nozzle and Joe suxdick are coming from.
WSS
Browns fan from just outside Syracuse NY. My father was of course a huge Jim Brown fan and Browns fan so he passed it down to me. I have to say I was a Dolphins fan up until age 9 when the Dolphins lost their 2nd Super Bowl and I cursed Dan Marino so have been a Browns fan for the last 30.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login