Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Man who Assassinated NYC Police a Muslim convert

Man who Assassinated NYC Police a Muslim convert

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
38 Posts 11 Posters 1.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://toprightnews.com/?p=7644

    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • 5150k9 5150k95 Reacting Well Dedicated Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 261 Posts
      • 84 Reputation
      5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I don't give a rats ass, whats this piece of garbage believed in. I have been in law enforcement for over 25 years, and have never seen the disdain for the police that has been reported lately. You know what, E Holder, Pres. Obama, And Specifically AL SHARPTON and Mayor DE BLASIO are responsible for this. SHARPTON was involved in protests where they were chanting about dead police officers. You will burn in hell someday I hope, but if you call and need police, I will respond because I have made that commitment when I started my career along time ago. This as$hole was posting that if you kill 1 of us, we will kill 2 of you. There is nothing about ISIS or Islam thats related to this.

      W Opal312O 2 Replies Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • 5150k95 5150k9

        I don't give a rats ass, whats this piece of garbage believed in. I have been in law enforcement for over 25 years, and have never seen the disdain for the police that has been reported lately. You know what, E Holder, Pres. Obama, And Specifically AL SHARPTON and Mayor DE BLASIO are responsible for this. SHARPTON was involved in protests where they were chanting about dead police officers. You will burn in hell someday I hope, but if you call and need police, I will respond because I have made that commitment when I started my career along time ago. This as$hole was posting that if you kill 1 of us, we will kill 2 of you. There is nothing about ISIS or Islam thats related to this.

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @5150k9 said:

        I don't give a rats ass, whats this piece of garbage believed in. I have been in law enforcement for over 25 years, and have never seen the disdain for the police that has been reported lately. You know what, E Holder, Pres. Obama, And Specifically AL SHARPTON and Mayor DE BLASIO are responsible for this. SHARPTON was involved in protests where they were chanting about dead police officers. You will burn in hell someday I hope, but if you call and need police, I will respond because I have made that commitment when I started my career along time ago. This as$hole was posting that if you kill 1 of us, we will kill 2 of you. There is nothing about ISIS or Islam thats related to this.

        Thank you for this.

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Yeah the talking heads and professional shit stirrers created an environment where you knew something awful like this was going to happen. There were people already trying to justify the murders right after it happened.

          At the end of the day, if you think it is o.k. that two people just trying to make a living were murdered then you are a irredeemable piece of shit. The even more absurd part is that the one's rejoicing need police protection the most.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
            • 15k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Third cop killed by a black in Florida. This is not going to be good. All I know is my ccw class is in 4 days and I'm definitely going nowhere near cleveland without packing.

            Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
            Legacy FanL 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
              • 64k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Good for you, Cysko. And ditto all the comments. This hatred is sick, and yes, it is a result

              of certain "leaders" encouraging the bitterness, hatred, and acting out. And Holder, Obamao,

              Sharpton... the rest....

              are complicit in these things happening.

              You don't want to be fishing at a nearby lake with your family, anymore, alone on shore,

              without a concealed carry.

              For a while, they closed Lansinger Rd. at Mogadore Lake - because of all the trash,

              and serious trouble going on....

              Times have changed for the worse.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                • 28k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Guess I'll have to get CCW. I drive through some bad neighborhoods at times.

                "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • WalterWhite WalterWhiteW
                  • 3k Posts
                  • 183 Reputation
                  WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by WalterWhite
                  #8

                  Honestly, as someone who isn't fond of the government,

                  I think our forces should drop bombs, bullets, explosions on every mosque in every country.

                  If we get rid of the savages, (I no longer call them M*****s) then we can have peace.

                  Islam is full of savages, they are sub human and need put down like sick dogs. Savages.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • T The Cysko Kid

                    Third cop killed by a black in Florida. This is not going to be good. All I know is my ccw class is in 4 days and I'm definitely going nowhere near cleveland without packing.

                    Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
                    • 3k Posts
                    • 197 Reputation
                    Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by Legacy Fan
                    #9

                    @the-cysko-kid said:

                    Third cop killed by a black in Florida. This is not going to be good. All I know is my ccw class is in 4 days and I'm definitely going nowhere near cleveland without packing.

                    This is quite a reversal to your attitudes on the matter 2 yrs ago. Yes I know you owned guns then and still do, yada yada.

                    Glad to see you doing what you can to protect yourself and your family. Hopefully it wasn't a tragic personal incident that pushed you to "the dark side"

                    Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                      • 15k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      No I always said back then I had guns but believed they should be harder to get.

                      One on one I don't really feel threatened legacy, but they don't deal like that anymore, do they? Anyway until all this blows over I've got a family that depends on the money I bring in and I've got to go to some rough places.

                      Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                      Legacy FanL 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                        • 15k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        The hatred is definitely being encouraged by the media and is pretty blatant.

                        Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • WalterWhite WalterWhiteW
                          • 3k Posts
                          • 183 Reputation
                          WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          We just need to rid the world of Muslims and we'll be safe

                          Legacy FanL 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • T The Cysko Kid

                            No I always said back then I had guns but believed they should be harder to get.

                            One on one I don't really feel threatened legacy, but they don't deal like that anymore, do they? Anyway until all this blows over I've got a family that depends on the money I bring in and I've got to go to some rough places.

                            Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
                            • 3k Posts
                            • 197 Reputation
                            Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @the-cysko-kid said:

                            No I always said back then I had guns but believed they should be harder to get.

                            One on one I don't really feel threatened legacy, but they don't deal like that anymore, do they? Anyway until all this blows over I've got a family that depends on the money I bring in and I've got to go to some rough places.

                            Yeah. I remember. I remember giving you shit about being a "tough guy" too. Hahaha. Again, I'm glad you've made the choice. For me it was never about being tough, it was always about protection, not being a victim or statistic. Plus they're fun as hell to shoot.

                            Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
                            miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite

                              We just need to rid the world of Muslims and we'll be safe

                              Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
                              • 3k Posts
                              • 197 Reputation
                              Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @walterwhite said:

                              We just need to rid the world of Muslims and we'll be safe

                              Muslims have nothing to do with these murders.
                              Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
                              W miktoxicM 2 Replies Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan

                                @walterwhite said:

                                We just need to rid the world of Muslims and we'll be safe

                                Muslims have nothing to do with these murders.
                                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                • 39k Posts
                                • 9k Reputation
                                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @legacy-fan said:

                                Muslims have nothing to do with these murders.

                                Correct.

                                WSS

                                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                  • 64k Posts
                                  • 8k Reputation
                                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Walter, you really need to take a step back, and avoid the

                                  "all them" statements. They make no sense.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                    • 64k Posts
                                    • 8k Reputation
                                    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Obamao, and Holder, inspired all this racial hatred toward the police.

                                    Starting with the black prof in Mass. and Obamao openly saying the police acted stupidly...

                                    before having the FACTS...as usual.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • 5150k95 5150k9

                                      I don't give a rats ass, whats this piece of garbage believed in. I have been in law enforcement for over 25 years, and have never seen the disdain for the police that has been reported lately. You know what, E Holder, Pres. Obama, And Specifically AL SHARPTON and Mayor DE BLASIO are responsible for this. SHARPTON was involved in protests where they were chanting about dead police officers. You will burn in hell someday I hope, but if you call and need police, I will respond because I have made that commitment when I started my career along time ago. This as$hole was posting that if you kill 1 of us, we will kill 2 of you. There is nothing about ISIS or Islam thats related to this.

                                      Opal312 Opal312O
                                      • 2k Posts
                                      • 100 Reputation
                                      Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @5150k9 said:

                                      I don't give a rats ass, whats this piece of garbage believed in. I have been in law enforcement for over 25 years, and have never seen the disdain for the police that has been reported lately. You know what, E Holder, Pres. Obama, And Specifically AL SHARPTON and Mayor DE BLASIO are responsible for this. SHARPTON was involved in protests where they were chanting about dead police officers. You will burn in hell someday I hope, but if you call and need police, I will respond because I have made that commitment when I started my career along time ago. This as$hole was posting that if you kill 1 of us, we will kill 2 of you. There is nothing about ISIS or Islam thats related to this.

                                      Obama has been fanning the flames along with Sharpton and Holder. They want and need the black community to revolt against the white authority figure. And the Left-wing is so brainwashed they want the police to change THEIR behavior. Instead of showing these thugs the right way to live they reward the criminals who go around looting, stealing, burning down shops. Michael Brown was a criminal!

                                      DAMN THE TORPEDOES! FULL SPEED AHEAD!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan

                                        @the-cysko-kid said:

                                        No I always said back then I had guns but believed they should be harder to get.

                                        One on one I don't really feel threatened legacy, but they don't deal like that anymore, do they? Anyway until all this blows over I've got a family that depends on the money I bring in and I've got to go to some rough places.

                                        Yeah. I remember. I remember giving you shit about being a "tough guy" too. Hahaha. Again, I'm glad you've made the choice. For me it was never about being tough, it was always about protection, not being a victim or statistic. Plus they're fun as hell to shoot.

                                        miktoxic miktoxicM
                                        • 13k Posts
                                        • 1k Reputation
                                        miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @legacy-fan said:

                                        Plus they're fun as hell to shoot.

                                        especially when the shit you're shooting at is running away from you...

                                        you got to lead the shot by a half second and guess which way they're going to dodge to.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan

                                          @walterwhite said:

                                          We just need to rid the world of Muslims and we'll be safe

                                          Muslims have nothing to do with these murders.
                                          miktoxic miktoxicM
                                          • 13k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @legacy-fan said:

                                          Muslims have nothing to do with these murders.

                                          bullshit.

                                          and north koreans have nothing to do with cyber terrorism by their gov't. might as well kiss your stock in loew's theaters goodbye.

                                          drop an elctro-pulse one ton bomb on them and on the way out fly over the middle east and obliterate those bastards too.

                                          fuck 'em all. big and small.

                                          Legacy FanL 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate