Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Panthers Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
116 40 5.6k
  • Not being a Debbie Downer, but the Browns only win in this brief series was in Cleveland 24-23 4 years ago. We dodged a bullet, I think Carolina missed a short FG late and we hung on.

    I look for the Browns to look a lot better than last week. They will stop the run and win a low scoring game, 20-17.

  • Interesting to see if Manziel looks more comfortable running the offense against a less impressive defense. I still think the bar is set pretty high against a sub .500 team so I think a win is in order.

  • Okay. Got the MD 20/20 Chilling. Quart of 151 ready. Some 10 percent beer from Canada on ice. Should be in a hell of a good mood by 1630.

  • Haden is OUT.

  • Okay. Got the MD 20/20 Chilling. Quart of 151 ready. Some 10 percent beer from Canada on ice. Should be in a hell of a good mood by 1630.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Okay. Got the MD 20/20 Chilling. Quart of 151 ready. Some 10 percent beer from Canada on ice. Should be in a hell of a good mood by 1630.

    Fuck I wish I could get ready for the game like you.

  • Okay. Got the MD 20/20 Chilling. Quart of 151 ready. Some 10 percent beer from Canada on ice. Should be in a hell of a good mood by 1630.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Okay. Got the MD 20/20 Chilling. Quart of 151 ready. Some 10 percent beer from Canada on ice. Should be in a hell of a good mood by 1630.

    Fuck I wish I could get ready for the game like you.

  • On the bright side betting for Carolina by 4 is an absolute sure thing.

  • Not that I would want Haden to be out...ouch!....but, I am eager to get a good look at Gilbert & Desir....should see plenty of both and might see Desir as a starter.....

  • Not that I would want Haden to be out...ouch!....but, I am eager to get a good look at Gilbert & Desir....should see plenty of both and might see Desir as a starter.....

    @mudfly said:

    Not that I would want Haden to be out...ouch!....but, I am eager to get a good look at Gilbert & Desir....should see plenty of both and might see Desir as a starter.....

    Yep. All about getting a glimpse of next year right now. The crystal ball gleam into the future.

    Or we could call Miss Cleo now.

  • @everlastingxxx said:

    Let's go Browns and Cowboys! Big day!

    that might be the first time i've ever read that.

  • Haden is OUT.

    @tour2ma said:

    Haden is OUT.

    Saw that.

    Also saw that Dansby is active.

    Pettine said they had a good week at practice, so that's encouraging.

    Still don't know that this Team has the heart though.

  • Cleveland Browns Injuries

    Gary Barnidge TE Inactive
    Joe Haden CB Inactive
    Andrew McDonald T Inactive
    Vinston Painter T Inactive
    Rodney Smith WR Inactive
    K'Waun Williams DB Inactive
    Glenn Winston RB Inactive

    Karlos Dansby ILB Active
    Andrew Hawkins WR Active
    Marlon Moore WR Active
    Robert Nelson DB Active
    Jabaal Sheard OLB Active


    Carolina Panthers Injuries

    Carrington Byndom DB Inactive
    David Foucault T Inactive
    A.J. Klein OLB Inactive
    Robert Lester SS Inactive
    Kyle Love DT Inactive
    Amini Silatolu G Inactive
    DeAngelo Williams RB Inactive

    Thomas Davis OLB Active
    Roman Harper SS Active
    Cam Newton QB Active Newton (back) is active and will start for Carolina.

    I did not think Harper was still in the league...

  • Not that I would want Haden to be out...ouch!....but, I am eager to get a good look at Gilbert & Desir....should see plenty of both and might see Desir as a starter.....

    @mudfly said:

    Not that I would want Haden to be out...ouch!....but, I am eager to get a good look at Gilbert & Desir....should see plenty of both and might see Desir as a starter.....

    Gilbert & Desir??? How about seeing Robert Nelson!!!

  • big test for farmer's dream of a revamp defensive backfield.

    feel like laying some major lead on this game right now.

    browns with the serious upset.

  • Haden OUT. While I do expect Manzeil to play better than last week, and with Newton back, I still the Browns losing his game by more than 4. I cant help but take that bet.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Haden is OUT.

    Saw that.

    Also saw that Dansby is active.

    Pettine said they had a good week at practice, so that's encouraging.

    Still don't know that this Team has the heart though.

    @jafbf said:

    Saw that.

    Also saw that Dansby is active.

    Pettine said they had a good week at practice, so that's encouraging.

    Still don't know that this Team has the heart though.

    Really, after all the second half comebacks this season. How's your fan alzheimers?

  • I see a carbon copy of last weeks game for JF.

    Hope I'm wrong.

    Panthers giving 4? All they need is 5 to win, we will get blanked.

    ( trying reverse psychology)

  • Can't watch today unfortunately....well actually maybe fortunately. Got the DVR going in hopes of a win.

    Run the ball, make johnny do as little as possible.

    This could be ugly.

  • I'm optimistically pessimistic .

  • @jafbf said:

    Saw that.

    Also saw that Dansby is active.

    Pettine said they had a good week at practice, so that's encouraging.

    Still don't know that this Team has the heart though.

    Really, after all the second half comebacks this season. How's your fan alzheimers?

    @kvoethe said:

    Really, after all the second half comebacks this season. How's your fan alzheimers?

    I'm talking about the turd they left out there last week.