***Official Browns @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
-
Cleveland Browns Injuries
Gary Barnidge TE Inactive
Joe Haden CB Inactive
Andrew McDonald T Inactive
Vinston Painter T Inactive
Rodney Smith WR Inactive
K'Waun Williams DB Inactive
Glenn Winston RB Inactive
Karlos Dansby ILB Active
Andrew Hawkins WR Active
Marlon Moore WR Active
Robert Nelson DB Active
Jabaal Sheard OLB Active
Carolina Panthers Injuries
Carrington Byndom DB Inactive
David Foucault T Inactive
A.J. Klein OLB Inactive
Robert Lester SS Inactive
Kyle Love DT Inactive
Amini Silatolu G Inactive
DeAngelo Williams RB Inactive
Thomas Davis OLB Active
Roman Harper SS Active
Cam Newton QB Active Newton (back) is active and will start for Carolina.I did not think Harper was still in the league...
-
Not that I would want Haden to be out...ouch!....but, I am eager to get a good look at Gilbert & Desir....should see plenty of both and might see Desir as a starter.....
-
big test for farmer's dream of a revamp defensive backfield.
feel like laying some major lead on this game right now.
browns with the serious upset.
-
Haden OUT. While I do expect Manzeil to play better than last week, and with Newton back, I still the Browns losing his game by more than 4. I cant help but take that bet.
-
-
Can't watch today unfortunately....well actually maybe fortunately. Got the DVR going in hopes of a win.
Run the ball, make johnny do as little as possible.
This could be ugly.
-
I'm optimistically pessimistic .
-
-
already the run defense is frustrating to watch. hopefully they are able to make some adjustments today instead of repeating last week's performance.
-
well that was great : D glad Dansby is back
-
Good to see JF still has no pocket presence.. He will never be anything close to good if he always abandons the pocket so early. He wasn't even under than much pressure on the sneak on 3rd down..
-
Looks a lot like last week, so far.
-
Is it just me, or is Manziel the exact opposite of exciting??
-
Agreed
-
-
You guys are high. He looks a lot better than last week.
-
I will be in jail by game's end.
-
I will be in jail by game's end.
I will be in jail by game's end.
Haha I take it you are at the game?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login