***Official Browns @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
-
Can't watch today unfortunately....well actually maybe fortunately. Got the DVR going in hopes of a win.
Run the ball, make johnny do as little as possible.
This could be ugly.
-
I'm optimistically pessimistic .
-
-
already the run defense is frustrating to watch. hopefully they are able to make some adjustments today instead of repeating last week's performance.
-
well that was great : D glad Dansby is back
-
Good to see JF still has no pocket presence.. He will never be anything close to good if he always abandons the pocket so early. He wasn't even under than much pressure on the sneak on 3rd down..
-
Looks a lot like last week, so far.
-
Is it just me, or is Manziel the exact opposite of exciting??
-
Agreed
-
-
You guys are high. He looks a lot better than last week.
-
I will be in jail by game's end.
-
I will be in jail by game's end.
I will be in jail by game's end.
Haha I take it you are at the game?
-
You guys are high. He looks a lot better than last week.
You guys are high. He looks a lot better than last week.
Yes, I stated that in an earlier thread. But I dont think it will be enough for a win. He will make a mistake or two before the games end.
-
These guys are making it too easy for the Refs. Why didnt Moore just sit and wait for the return guy to drop the ball. I know how it is when you're playing, but that is rediculous.
-
This is what I'm fucking talking about, Cameron just drops a 3rd down conversion. What the fuck. Catch the goddamn ball
And fucking Marlon Moore
-
You guys are high. He looks a lot better than last week.
You guys are high. He looks a lot better than last week.
More Confidence and quickness.
-
I will be in jail by game's end.
Haha I take it you are at the game?
Haha I take it you are at the game?
That I am.
-
Why do we keep putting Mingo on the edge? He never stays at home..
-
Defense really is nothing to write home about. 8 minute drive right there. Have the panthers even punted?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login