***Official Browns @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
-
Anyone notice the increased enthusiasm as soon as Hoyer came in?
-
Yes. Team look more upbeat.
-
You guys are nuts.
-
I'm a little speechless. But whatever it takes to win
-
At least they drafted one DB that can play.
-
how did the return for TD on the INT not stand? Total bullshit
-
how did the return for TD on the INT not stand? Total bullshit
how did the return for TD on the INT not stand? Total bullshit
I'm really curious about this too. I don't have sound on here. I know I'm missing something, but I don't know what it is.
-
how did the return for TD on the INT not stand? Total bullshit
I'm really curious about this too. I don't have sound on here. I know I'm missing something, but I don't know what it is.
I'm really curious about this too. I don't have sound on here. I know I'm missing something, but I don't know what it is.
When the defensive player is down and the ball is taken away from him, the play is dead that point. So when Poyer took the ball from Winn, the play was effectively dead at that point.
-
Pettine may have seized an opportunity there. It looks like the D is stepping up and actually stopping some runs. This is a very winnable game, just hope Hoyer can actually get some TDs instead of settling for field goals.
-
-
Oh Well, you cant blame Hoyer for that sack. 3 guys on him on that one,
-
Another big time play by d.....time for o to finally do something with this great field position
-
Another big time play by d.....time for o to finally do something with this great field position
-
There it is! Nice throw and catch
-
-
-
Sorry that was Hoyer and not JF..
if it gets a browns player in the end zone I'll take it. Just because hoyer isn't the future doesn't mean I don't want browns to score when he's in.
-
that was the most intense 30s of football this entire game. good job benjamin, way to bail out the offense
-
Panthers not a well coached team.....Rivera about to go for sure
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login