***Official Browns @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
-
Panthers not a well coached team.....Rivera about to go for sure
-
Ready to start watching bowling.
-
I'll die before I see a 10 win season.
-
So, no more Manziel until next year.
Good grief!
-
I would cut every fuck on Defense. I wouldn't even let them ride back with the team back to Cleveland. Sorry bunch of ignorant pos
-
I would cut every fuck on Defense. I wouldn't even let them ride back with the team back to Cleveland. Sorry bunch of ignorant pos
I would cut every fuck on Defense. I wouldn't even let them ride back with the team back to Cleveland. Sorry bunch of ignorant pos
So the O did absolutely nothing all day, and you put it all on the D? Wow!!!! The actually kept us in the game all day
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Rough start to his career. Trade him to my Cowboys. We can develop him you can go get Mariota. #wishfullthinking
Would love it. At least the trade part.
-
I would cut every fuck on Defense. I wouldn't even let them ride back with the team back to Cleveland. Sorry bunch of ignorant pos
I would cut every fuck on Defense. I wouldn't even let them ride back with the team back to Cleveland. Sorry bunch of ignorant pos
Considering that other than at LB we essentially played our 2nd string D, it wasn't that bad of an effort.
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Rough start to his career. Trade him to my Cowboys. We can develop him...
What exactly are you going to "develop"?
-
There was close to 4 min to go and we never got the ball. That was awful. spin that anyway you want but the truth is they ran all over us.
-
So keep on saying how great Brady Quinn is or whoever you are yelling for, point is the team is awful
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Rough start to his career. Trade him to my Cowboys. We can develop him you can go get Mariota. #wishfullthinking
Man, you have a weird man crush there dude.
-
Both JF and BH suck big fatties so i say start Connor Shaw next week, nothing will change if we win or lose.
-
Johnny Manzel is a pussy and sucks balls!
-
Center of our OL is just horrible, but it's to be expected when we're playing our 4th Center.
That late Hoyer Sack was right up the middle before Hoyer was even done with his drop - it's a wonder we've won 7 games.
D got gashed pretty consistently against the Run.
We need to get some quality depth on the OL and some solid DL & LB's this Off-Season.
Manziel looked a little better, but I just don't know about him yet - he needs more time . . .
Kills me what Bridgewater is doing (which is who I was leaning towards until his Pro Day).
-
So keep on saying how great Brady Quinn is or whoever you are yelling for, point is the team is awful
Worse then last year? the year before? the year before that? the year before that? the year before that? the year before that? Come on man........point is the team is awful
-
Johnny said he was 100% after half and cleared if need be.
Coaches confidence in Brian?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login