***Official Browns @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
-
Hi, Browns fans!
Browns rookie QB Johnny Manziel will try to win his first career regular season game on the road in his second start, as the 7-7 Cleveland Browns make their second- ever visit to play the 5-8 Carolina Panthers in Charlotte, North Carolina, for the first time in more than eight years.Browns and Panthers are playing only the fifth game in the regular season, with Carolina leading 3-1. Browns however, only win was at Charlotte, winning 20-12 at the Bank Of America Stadium, back on October 8, 2006.
NO further injuries, hope Johnny wins his first game and makes the Browns record to 8-7, and GO BROWNS!!!!!





-
Well with the Chargers win last night, the Browns are officially out of the playoffs now; I will be curious to see how this affects the team's performance. They only have pride and a possibility of a non-losing record season to play for, so I'll be looking to see if the players have decided to pack it in for the year or not. I think it'd really define this team if they played all out the final two games and took some positive momentum into the off-season.
-
ahhhh. the early crisp clean winter air and the kiss of death.
where's johnny when you need him? i got fifty bucks....
-
Not being a Debbie Downer, but the Browns only win in this brief series was in Cleveland 24-23 4 years ago. We dodged a bullet, I think Carolina missed a short FG late and we hung on.
I look for the Browns to look a lot better than last week. They will stop the run and win a low scoring game, 20-17.
-
Interesting to see if Manziel looks more comfortable running the offense against a less impressive defense. I still think the bar is set pretty high against a sub .500 team so I think a win is in order.
-
Okay. Got the MD 20/20 Chilling. Quart of 151 ready. Some 10 percent beer from Canada on ice. Should be in a hell of a good mood by 1630.
-
Okay. Got the MD 20/20 Chilling. Quart of 151 ready. Some 10 percent beer from Canada on ice. Should be in a hell of a good mood by 1630.
Okay. Got the MD 20/20 Chilling. Quart of 151 ready. Some 10 percent beer from Canada on ice. Should be in a hell of a good mood by 1630.
Fuck I wish I could get ready for the game like you.
-
Okay. Got the MD 20/20 Chilling. Quart of 151 ready. Some 10 percent beer from Canada on ice. Should be in a hell of a good mood by 1630.
Okay. Got the MD 20/20 Chilling. Quart of 151 ready. Some 10 percent beer from Canada on ice. Should be in a hell of a good mood by 1630.
Fuck I wish I could get ready for the game like you.
-
On the bright side betting for Carolina by 4 is an absolute sure thing.
-
Not that I would want Haden to be out...ouch!....but, I am eager to get a good look at Gilbert & Desir....should see plenty of both and might see Desir as a starter.....
Not that I would want Haden to be out...ouch!....but, I am eager to get a good look at Gilbert & Desir....should see plenty of both and might see Desir as a starter.....
Yep. All about getting a glimpse of next year right now. The crystal ball gleam into the future.
Or we could call Miss Cleo now.
-
@everlastingxxx said:
Let's go Browns and Cowboys! Big day!
that might be the first time i've ever read that.
-
Cleveland Browns Injuries
Gary Barnidge TE Inactive
Joe Haden CB Inactive
Andrew McDonald T Inactive
Vinston Painter T Inactive
Rodney Smith WR Inactive
K'Waun Williams DB Inactive
Glenn Winston RB Inactive
Karlos Dansby ILB Active
Andrew Hawkins WR Active
Marlon Moore WR Active
Robert Nelson DB Active
Jabaal Sheard OLB Active
Carolina Panthers Injuries
Carrington Byndom DB Inactive
David Foucault T Inactive
A.J. Klein OLB Inactive
Robert Lester SS Inactive
Kyle Love DT Inactive
Amini Silatolu G Inactive
DeAngelo Williams RB Inactive
Thomas Davis OLB Active
Roman Harper SS Active
Cam Newton QB Active Newton (back) is active and will start for Carolina.I did not think Harper was still in the league...
-
Not that I would want Haden to be out...ouch!....but, I am eager to get a good look at Gilbert & Desir....should see plenty of both and might see Desir as a starter.....
-
big test for farmer's dream of a revamp defensive backfield.
feel like laying some major lead on this game right now.
browns with the serious upset.
-
Haden OUT. While I do expect Manzeil to play better than last week, and with Newton back, I still the Browns losing his game by more than 4. I cant help but take that bet.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login