couldn't watch the game was on the road...
-
In Georgia visiting relatives, had the Browns game here so I unexpectedly got to watch it. Probably should have just listened to the internet feed while getting something done!
Didn't think Manziel was hurt bad enough to stay out. I think he saw how the game was going and decided he didn't want 3 games of this on his resume. Now, at least the fan boys will still consider him the savior.
-
In Georgia visiting relatives, had the Browns game here so I unexpectedly got to watch it. Probably should have just listened to the internet feed while getting something done!
Didn't think Manziel was hurt bad enough to stay out. I think he saw how the game was going and decided he didn't want 3 games of this on his resume. Now, at least the fan boys will still consider him the savior.
In Georgia visiting relatives, had the Browns game here so I unexpectedly got to watch it. Probably should have just listened to the internet feed while getting something done!
Didn't think Manziel was hurt bad enough to stay out. I think he saw how the game was going and decided he didn't want 3 games of this on his resume. Now, at least the fan boys will still consider him the savior.
from what I understood he just got yanked for the 2nd half. 3/8 for 30 yds in one half....wow. What happened? It can't all be on the QB cause Hoyer came in and didn't do a whole lot better. Somethings wrong with our whole offense.
-
and where was West? I didn't see him in the boxscore at all...hurt?
-
In Georgia visiting relatives, had the Browns game here so I unexpectedly got to watch it. Probably should have just listened to the internet feed while getting something done!
Didn't think Manziel was hurt bad enough to stay out. I think he saw how the game was going and decided he didn't want 3 games of this on his resume. Now, at least the fan boys will still consider him the savior.
from what I understood he just got yanked for the 2nd half. 3/8 for 30 yds in one half....wow. What happened? It can't all be on the QB cause Hoyer came in and didn't do a whole lot better. Somethings wrong with our whole offense.
from what I understood he just got yanked for the 2nd half. 3/8 for 30 yds in one half....wow. What happened? It can't all be on the QB cause Hoyer came in and didn't do a whole lot better. Somethings wrong with our whole offense.
The center... And shanahan.
But Hoyer did look better, despite the stat line.
-
I think it not being totally on the QB has been the point the whole second half of the season. Glad we had our first 'team' loss last week though!
I honestly think the whole "when is Manziel going to play" circus tanked this season. Team, and starting QB, lost the 'it' factor. I think it was when they were 7-4 with a starting QB whose record with the Browns was 9-4 and we were hearing 'reports from inside the building' that they want to see Manziel sooner, rather than later. Which was ridiculous in my opinion. I honestly think we are 9-6 at worse right now if they hadn't drafted Manziel and this season was allowed to run a normal course.
-
from what I understood he just got yanked for the 2nd half. 3/8 for 30 yds in one half....wow. What happened? It can't all be on the QB cause Hoyer came in and didn't do a whole lot better. Somethings wrong with our whole offense.
The center... And shanahan.
But Hoyer did look better, despite the stat line.
-
He looked the same to me...good read on the TD to Jordan, woefully underthrown pick on a sure TD to Benjamin.
A game we should have won, again.
He missed a couple tight windows, tighter due to midget receivers. Had a couple drops. But he looked smarter and better than Manziel. The pick was a +9 YD play.
-
He looked the same to me...good read on the TD to Jordan, woefully underthrown pick on a sure TD to Benjamin.
A game we should have won, again.
He missed a couple tight windows, tighter due to midget receivers. Had a couple drops. But he looked smarter and better than Manziel. The pick was a +9 YD play.
He missed a couple tight windows, tighter due to midget receivers. Had a couple drops. But he looked smarter and better than Manziel. The pick was a +9 YD play.
I agree on looking smarter, he gets rid of the ball unless he gets interior pressure (then a sure sack).
How many times can a guy under throw a wide open WR before it's fair game to criticize him? I was too rooting for Hoyer, but he simply doesn't have it. I wish him well, but we've seen enough.
-
-
-
Solomon made a pad poppin' entry. Had us scrambling to see who #54 was. Looks to be a high motor guy. But after a fast start, he did not do much that I recall.
On the back breaking final 3rd down conversion he pursued cautiously at first, but then ran behind the collapsed CAR line as Stewart reversed field in front of it. Not that there weren't other errors on that play, there were, but Solomon had backside contain and lost it.
Deep in his background he was a rookie with NYJ when Pet was there.
-
Hoyer looked better for sure, but seeing as we are comparing him to Johnny, ANYONE would look better.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login