Skip to content

Classless

The Browns Board
19 14 1.5k
  • OMG, they didn't show the game down here. Glad to hear Cam called them out! I did see the Detroit game and have to think Ndamukung Suh is rubbing off on the other players. Man I wish they'd throw these guys where they belong.....in the dumpster.

  • I was at the game and to be honest I didn't really notice this at all. I mean yeah there was a small minority but i fit didn't think it was bad at all. Believe it or not the biggest roar was from the Browns fans (there were a lot there) when it was obvious hoyer was coming in.

  • Give me a break. This has happened in Cleveland with Couch and others. Its classless but hardly new. Get a bunch of drunks who don't like someone and they get hurt the first thing they do is cheer.

  • Give me a break. This has happened in Cleveland with Couch and others. Its classless but hardly new. Get a bunch of drunks who don't like someone and they get hurt the first thing they do is cheer.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Give me a break. This has happened in Cleveland with Couch and others. Its classless but hardly new. Get a bunch of drunks who don't like someone and they get hurt the first thing they do is cheer.

    Yup. And the backup qb who was at that game, Derek Anderson, I recall browns fans cheering his injury.

    Everyone has asshole fans.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Give me a break. This has happened in Cleveland with Couch and others. Its classless but hardly new. Get a bunch of drunks who don't like someone and they get hurt the first thing they do is cheer.

    Yup. And the backup qb who was at that game, Derek Anderson, I recall browns fans cheering his injury.

    Everyone has asshole fans.

    @usfbrown said:

    Yup. And the backup qb who was at that game, Derek Anderson, I recall browns fans cheering his injury.

    Everyone has asshole fans.

    Yes I was there for that game and winced at the crowd's reaction.

  • This behavior is pretty terrible. Probly the worst case of this was when I went to a Boston Bruin's game last year and Chara hit a guy in the face with a slap shot, and all the drunk Bostonians went nuts and cheered. I felt embarassed to be a Bostonian that day.

  • Give me a break. This has happened in Cleveland with Couch and others. Its classless but hardly new. Get a bunch of drunks who don't like someone and they get hurt the first thing they do is cheer.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Give me a break. This has happened in Cleveland ...

    ... and even on the Browns Board... 😮

  • What about last year in Cleveland when Hoyer got hurt against Buffalo? It was a Thursday night game and had a national audience. I remember the fans BOOOOING Weeden when he entered the game.

  • Wheezy was not injured... he just sucked... royally...

  • The fans should have booed. They should have WANTED Johnny to stay in. They almost lost with Hoyer in the game.