Skip to content

Wyche Mock Draft

The Browns Board
16 9 1.3k
  • I don't think Jenkins is the Guy we need at the 5th pick and there are better CB's in the draft Imo.

    I still think we need to go LB with our first pick and hope we can get some value with DA and add more in the later rounds.

    But we could go over scenarios till we are blue in the face and we still won't know until draft day or Da has been traded.

  • I don't think Jenkins is the Guy we need at the 5th pick and there are better CB's in the draft Imo.

    I still think we need to go LB with our first pick and hope we can get some value with DA and add more in the later rounds.

    But we could go over scenarios till we are blue in the face and we still won't know until draft day or Da has been traded.

    @erie-dawg said:

    I don't think Jenkins is the Guy we need at the 5th pick and there are better CB's in the draft Imo.

    I still think we need to go LB with our first pick and hope we can get some value with DA and add more in the later rounds.

    But we could go over scenarios till we are blue in the face and we still won't know until draft day or Da has been traded.

    I agree but you gotta see what we do in FA cause that will obviously dictate what we do in the draft. Cause we might pick up a LB or two. I would like to draft a LB in the first rd, but if there gonna take Jenkins I don't want them to take him at 5.

  • If you pick an opening day starter with the #5 pick its hard to go wrong.

    Jenkins or lb are needs.

  • Bernie the kid, that’s what I mean its fun to look at all these different projections of who we are going to take and then try to break it down but as you and I both agree on is that so much can change with free agency, trades, I will even say off the field troubles and injuries in the off season may change up our draft or any one else's draft.
  • Mark my words, if Jones walks, and Curry is gone when we pick, Jenkins will be a Brown.

  • I hate to say it but if curry is gone i would rather see us get rey mauluga either at 5 or by trade down if possible we need a lb really bad and we have decent CBs already if we dont get an impact lb and a better DE or two its not going to matter who is in our secondary we will keep getting burnt (mysteriously to some) just as the opposition needs a score to get back in the game or win..

    We have got to get more pressure production on the qb from the front three and one well disguised lb...

  • Cushing in the top ten? That's a bit surprising.

  • I don't think we pick Jenkins at 5 if Crabtree is still there. I wouldn't be mad if we traded down and still got Jenkins.

    @berniethekid said:

    I don't think we pick Jenkins at 5 if Crabtree is still there. I wouldn't be mad if we traded down and still got Jenkins.

    Probably drop too far for that to happen. If we trade out for Crabtree....it probably means a drop to about 12....Jenkins will be gone by then.

  • I am looking that Dre Bly was cut. Maybe we could pick up this dude and draft a pass rush guy?

  • If we don't take Crabtree if he's there....he'll be a Bengal. jmo

  • McShay has us taking Everette Brown.....what a douchebag....no way in hell he goes top 5

  • McShay has us taking Everette Brown.....what a douchebag....no way in hell he goes top 5

    @solon16 said:

    McShay has us taking Everette Brown.....what a douchebag....no way in hell he goes top 5

    I appreciate your confidence, but this isn't the only guy projecting Brown to us. There has to be something with grip for all this Brown talk....he's impressing more than a few people in the scouting circles.

    I remember a few years ago people on another board laughing when I said Demarcus Ware would be a good choice for the Browns...not that I am pimping Brown, but I wouldn't be so sure he won't be the pick....he is going somewhere not long after our pick. He won't slide to the 25th pick.

  • If we don't take Crabtree if he's there....he'll be a Bengal. jmo

    @solon16 said:

    If we don't take Crabtree if he's there....he'll be a Bengal. jmo

    Not sure about that. They drafted receivers in the 2nd and 3rd Round last year. Crabtree may only make sense if they get rid of Chad Johnson, and he doesn't have much trade value right now.

  • Cushing in the top ten? That's a bit surprising.

    Aloysius said:

    Cushing in the top ten? That's a bit surprising.

    Not to me. I still think after the combines, pro work outs, and film break down, teams will see Cushing as the best LB coming out of USC this year.