Tampa has the 1st pick
-
with the first pick in the 2015 NFL draft, the Tampa Bay Bucaneers select.......Jameis Winston.
Why would any organization do this???
Why would a knowledgeable fan even suggest this?
To be a good QB in this league, it requires more than physical skills. The mental aspect is always overlooked.
Why would any organization do this???
Why would a knowledgeable fan even suggest this?
To be a good QB in this league, it requires more than physical skills. The mental aspect is always overlooked.
I wouldn't say Big Ben is a genius
-
Why would any organization do this???
Why would a knowledgeable fan even suggest this?
To be a good QB in this league, it requires more than physical skills. The mental aspect is always overlooked.
I wouldn't say Big Ben is a genius
I wouldn't say Big Ben is a genius
BUT I BET THE BROWNS WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HIS STUPID ASS ABOUT RIGHT NOW!
-
Browns with #12 and #19
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login