Skip to content

Who would you rather be? Sports survey

The Browns Board
6 6 312
  • Would you rather be the Browns right now, starting Connor Shaw and out of the playoffs?

    Or

    Would you rather be the Arizona Cardinals heading into the playoffs with Ryan Lyndley?

  • Would you rather be the Browns right now, starting Connor Shaw and out of the playoffs?

    Or

    Would you rather be the Arizona Cardinals heading into the playoffs with Ryan Lyndley?

    @opal312 said:

    Would you rather be the Browns right now, starting Connor Shaw and out of the playoffs?

    Or

    Would you rather be the Arizona Cardinals heading into the playoffs with Ryan Lyndley?

    The gambler who gets to bet against Ryan Lindley in the playoffs.

  • I'd rather be moderating a board where Opal Winfrey doesn't start a new thread every time she has a thought pop into her head.

    We all say the playoff team.

    Can I close this down now?

    Z

  • I'd rather be moderating a board where Opal Winfrey doesn't start a new thread every time she has a thought pop into her head.

    We all say the playoff team.

    Can I close this down now?

    Z

    Zombo said:

    I'd rather be moderating a board where Opal Winfrey doesn't start a new thread every time she has a thought pop into her head.

    We all say the playoff team.

    Can I close this down now?

    Z

    Lmao. I gotta have beer with you sometime Z
  • This might be the dumbest topic of all time

  • Opal is the jewel of the board. Leave her the f alone. LOL! 😛